Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fantasy Football (Keeper League 2012) - DRAFT TODAY 7PM EST
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Beck Bristow


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2005
Posts: 6651
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I think it would be fun to have a forgiveness start, where you could have the commish edit your lineups after the fact. Like for instance say someone left a guy sitting on the who scored 28 points for some other guy who only managed 6, well the commish would flip them. It would be a one time move and it would have to be done before Monday night games are played. That way, you wouldn't be certain of victory when doing it, and if you did it and lost, then too bad. Thoughts?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 22216
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delbert...beat me by 0.12 points.
_________________


If you're not in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?

~T.S. Eliot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Delbert


Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 540
Location: Huntington, WV
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
Delbert...beat me by 0.12 points.


Autopicks FTW! It appears that a lot of people scored less points this week than usual. Four teams under 75 points.

I have this strange feeling that dropping Ahmad Bradshaw and Aaron Hernandez earlier this season when they were injured will come back to haunt me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 22216
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delbert wrote:
theJ wrote:
Delbert...beat me by 0.12 points.


Autopicks FTW! It appears that a lot of people scored less points this week than usual. Four teams under 75 points.

I have this strange feeling that dropping Ahmad Bradshaw and Aaron Hernandez earlier this season when they were injured will come back to haunt me.

Still can't believe you did that. Scoring is down because of the bye weeks. Half my team was on bye. I'm not really surprised i lost. Just disappointed the way it happened.
_________________


If you're not in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?

~T.S. Eliot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 6786
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait there is a fantasy league going on?
_________________


Thanks to mike23md for the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 22216
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
Wait there is a fantasy league going on?

you mean the one I'm going to beat you in?

I've got you right where i want you...
_________________


If you're not in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?

~T.S. Eliot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 6786
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
Wait there is a fantasy league going on?

you mean the one I'm going to beat you in?

I've got you right where i want you...

We will see
_________________


Thanks to mike23md for the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Delbert


Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 540
Location: Huntington, WV
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
Delbert wrote:
theJ wrote:
Delbert...beat me by 0.12 points.


Autopicks FTW! It appears that a lot of people scored less points this week than usual. Four teams under 75 points.

I have this strange feeling that dropping Ahmad Bradshaw and Aaron Hernandez earlier this season when they were injured will come back to haunt me.

Still can't believe you did that. Scoring is down because of the bye weeks. Half my team was on bye. I'm not really surprised i lost. Just disappointed the way it happened.


Going into the Monday night game, I thought I had you beat. I nearly cried every time Brandon Marshall touched the ball and the points got closer. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
HangOnSloopy


Joined: 23 Feb 2011
Posts: 272
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
theJ wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
Wait there is a fantasy league going on?

you mean the one I'm going to beat you in?

I've got you right where i want you...

We will see


Gonna be a rough week for you JD!
_________________
"Work Hard, Play Hard"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 6786
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HangOnSloopy wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
theJ wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
Wait there is a fantasy league going on?

you mean the one I'm going to beat you in?

I've got you right where i want you...

We will see


Gonna be a rough week for you JD!

Nice try!! Muahahaha
_________________


Thanks to mike23md for the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 22216
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
Nice try!! Muahahaha

My week to try. You're going down. First place is mine.
_________________


If you're not in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?

~T.S. Eliot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 6786
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
Nice try!! Muahahaha

My week to try. You're going down. First place is mine.

It's gonna be a close one
_________________


Thanks to mike23md for the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 6786
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
theJ wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
Nice try!! Muahahaha

My week to try. You're going down. First place is mine.

It's gonna be a close one

Sooooo. About that
_________________


Thanks to mike23md for the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carson4MVP


Joined: 30 Mar 2007
Posts: 1848
Location: Hilliard
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
theJ wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
Nice try!! Muahahaha

My week to try. You're going down. First place is mine.

It's gonna be a close one

Sooooo. About that


Alright guys, I am going to give it a go and see if I can slay the beast. Lets hope for another 300 yards and 4 TD's from Martin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 20604
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carson4MVP wrote:
Alright guys, I am going to give it a go and see if I can slay the beast. Lets hope for another 300 yards and 4 TD's from Martin.



_________________
l3lind golfer wrote:
when ryan mallett wakes up he's going to be pissed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 8 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group