Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fantasy Football (Keeper League 2012) - DRAFT TODAY 7PM EST
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 19411
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
Wait how do you know the draft order already?


It's just the reverse of last years final standings.

I think i put it in the first post.

(I know it's sort of long, so i don't blame you for not seeing it)
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23569
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Wait how do you know the draft order already?


It's just the reverse of last years final standings.

I think i put it in the first post.

(I know it's sort of long, so i don't blame you for not seeing it)


Damn, picking 7th isn't ideal. Thanks for the heads up
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HangOnSloopy


Joined: 23 Feb 2011
Posts: 262
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
theJ wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Wait how do you know the draft order already?


It's just the reverse of last years final standings.

I think i put it in the first post.

(I know it's sort of long, so i don't blame you for not seeing it)


Damn, picking 7th isn't ideal. Thanks for the heads up


Quit winning then!
_________________

"Work Hard, Play Hard"
daboyle250 on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23569
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HangOnSloopy wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
theJ wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Wait how do you know the draft order already?


It's just the reverse of last years final standings.

I think i put it in the first post.

(I know it's sort of long, so i don't blame you for not seeing it)


Damn, picking 7th isn't ideal. Thanks for the heads up


Quit winning then!


I try. I stop paying attention halfway through the year. And my RB went down. I did my best
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 17120
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pick #2, Cedric Benson will be mine!
_________________
Hokie wrote:
Yall remember that one time Burifict made a tackle and didn't have to leave the game? Good times.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maximus7913


Joined: 21 Jan 2006
Posts: 1636
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could have stayed. But recently venturing into home ownership, and transitioning at work would make it overly difficult, and I know how downright ugly a league can get if guys become uncommitted.

Looks like I left ya in a good spot this year, Villain. Stafford's solid and that #2 pick...look out league! I'll be rooting for the Villains (sounds backwards).

Only requirement in taking over my team is you have to beat Beck every time you play him, anything else is just gravy.
_________________

Kiltman on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 17120
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maximus7913 wrote:
Wish I could have stayed. But recently venturing into home ownership, and transitioning at work would make it overly difficult, and I know how downright ugly a league can get if guys become uncommitted.

Looks like I left ya in a good spot this year, Villain. Stafford's solid and that #2 pick...look out league! I'll be rooting for the Villains (sounds backwards).

Only requirement in taking over my team is you have to beat Beck every time you play him, anything else is just gravy.


I'll do you proud. And if Beck checks his team as much as he checks the board, we'll be in good shape...
_________________
Hokie wrote:
Yall remember that one time Burifict made a tackle and didn't have to leave the game? Good times.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 19411
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
maximus7913 wrote:
Wish I could have stayed. But recently venturing into home ownership, and transitioning at work would make it overly difficult, and I know how downright ugly a league can get if guys become uncommitted.

Looks like I left ya in a good spot this year, Villain. Stafford's solid and that #2 pick...look out league! I'll be rooting for the Villains (sounds backwards).

Only requirement in taking over my team is you have to beat Beck every time you play him, anything else is just gravy.


I'll do you proud. And if Beck checks his team as much as he checks the board, we'll be in good shape...


Oh he checks it, he just doesn't change it. Laughing

Just like this board. He checks it, he just doesn't post in it.
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 19411
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think i'll be keeping:

Ray Rice - 3rd rounder (3rd and final time)
Jamaal Charles - 8th rounder (3rd time)
Demarco Murray - 12th rounder (1st time)

Throwing Antonio Brown back.
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23569
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
I think i'll be keeping:

Ray Rice - 3rd rounder (3rd and final time)
Jamaal Charles - 8th rounder (3rd time)
Demarco Murray - 12th rounder (1st time)

Throwing Antonio Brown back.


That is such a sick team
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Beck Bristow


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2005
Posts: 6315
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I can do Fred Jackson, Victor Cruz and Darren Sproles for 10, 11, 12
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 19411
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
theJ wrote:
I think i'll be keeping:

Ray Rice - 3rd rounder (3rd and final time)
Jamaal Charles - 8th rounder (3rd time)
Demarco Murray - 12th rounder (1st time)

Throwing Antonio Brown back.


That is such a sick team


That's what we said last year when i kept Rice, Charles and Blount. Then bad things started happening. Sad
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 19411
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beck Bristow wrote:
I think I can do Fred Jackson, Victor Cruz and Darren Sproles for 10, 11, 12


Yes, correct. In that order.
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Beck Bristow


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2005
Posts: 6315
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You fools have no hope.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 19411
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still looking for cc9. Paging cc9...
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group