Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mario Harvey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bkb77

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Mario Harvey Reply with quote

Hey guys I'm a fan of Mario Harvey think you guys got a real nice find in him. Think he's got a shot of being a nice ILB in the NFL.

Was wondering how's he looked so far for you guys and do you think he's got a shot at some playing time?

Props to Kiltman on the Sig
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally haven't heard anything yet about him. Though I do know that our top BU at ILB AJ Edds was wearing a wrap on his left knee and going to have an MRI in the next few days which means that other young guys will get some action, in the meantime.
Couldn't think of anything funny, thought provoking, inspiring or a cool idea for a photo with text. Didn't want to tell you who my favorite teams are in sports because I doubt you care. And there aren't enough Colts fans for Adopt-a-Colt
tom cody

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't heard about him much yet either but any help to our linebacking corps is a plus. All The Best to him.
bkb77

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya was a big fan of his coming out of Marshall. Thought he was an ideal fit as a 34 ILB. He was great at rushing the passer and was clocked at 4.55 40 at 6'0 250.

Know he was on the steelers practice squad last year, I see hes up to 260lb, he might out of shape but I'll be keeping a close eye on him in the pre-season, who knows maybe he'll be a diamond in the rough for you guys.

Props to Kiltman on the Sig
JustPlainNasty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His timed speed and game speed are nowhere near the same.

...you have a forum resume?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: