Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

It's h-h-happening? D-Bowe in KC?!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Desmond

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: It's h-h-happening? D-Bowe in KC?! Reply with quote

@kentbabb wrote:
Dwayne Bowe supposedly in air, heading to KC, according to this pic. $9.5M doesn't buy 1st class. RT @marcus_nichols

@Heycameraman wrote:
Dwayne Bowe leaving KCI today. #Chiefs http://t.co/bI8B7v52

@Heycameraman wrote:
KMBC News has learned from unnamed sources that Dwayne Bowe has agreed to a contract. Developing.

Big news if this is the case.
HiccupGuy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Ryk would say, BOOM!

I be happy to see him in Red and Yellow.
Desmond

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@kentbabb wrote:
It's probably a good time to remind everyone that Bowe cannot sign a long-term deal until after the season. That deadline passed in July.

KMBC is reporting that an agreement has been reached. No one else reporting this news yet.
EB29

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank the football gods! We need Bowe in the worst way this year if we want to compete. Getting here in enough time to be ready for 1 week to. Good stuff.

JTagg7754 with the Dope Sig ^^

Jon Gruden wrote:
Great Snatch catch ability there by Nicks
Desmond

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrowhead Pride is reporting as well. None of the big names, the outlets, Schefter, heck even La Canfora, are reporting anything yet. Bowe also hasn't physically signed anything yet, there's just an agreement being reported and pictures!!!!11
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: It's h-h-happening? D-Bowe in KC?! Reply with quote

Desmond wrote:
@kentbabb wrote:
Dwayne Bowe supposedly in air, heading to KC, according to this pic. $9.5M doesn't buy 1st class. RT @marcus_nichols

And you'd think $9.5MM would buy something better then a Dodge Charger, but it seems like Bowe might actually be acting smart about his money, and not just blowing it. While I may be reading way into it, I like that he appears to be staying humble despite his success.

^ryknowssd on the sig
Diesel2692

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure hope the news he has signed is accurate. We need Bowe. Imo he deserves a new long deal.
Mikek163

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: It's h-h-happening? D-Bowe in KC?! Reply with quote

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Desmond wrote:
@kentbabb wrote:

And you'd think $9.5MM would buy something better then a Dodge Charger, but it seems like Bowe might actually be acting smart about his money, and not just blowing it. While I may be reading way into it, I like that he appears to be staying humble despite his success.

Thought the same thing. So if he was flying first class with 5 hookers on his side and instead of the Charger he bought a Lambo that would somehow be more justifiable? If that were the case we would all be saying how the old Bowe is back blah blah.

What a joke of a statement eh! Sheesh.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: It's h-h-happening? D-Bowe in KC?! Reply with quote

Mikek163 wrote:
bigschmadt00 wrote:
Desmond wrote:
@kentbabb wrote:

Thought the same thing. So if he was flying first class with 5 hookers on his side and instead of the Charger he bought a Lambo that would somehow be more justifiable? If that were the case we would all be saying how the old Bowe is back blah blah.

I don't care what anyone says, that car is NICE!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully he can use some of that money to pay for some better pants... Laughing

Glad to see he's showing up.
simonwayne

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching our first team offensive execution should get Bowe even more excited to get in camp. Along with our elite RB corps, Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston, and McCluster are a pretty good WR corps.
XBebop

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: It's h-h-happening? D-Bowe in KC?! Reply with quote

samsel23 wrote:
Mikek163 wrote:
bigschmadt00 wrote:
Desmond wrote:
@kentbabb wrote:

I don't care what anyone says, that car is NICE!!

The Dodge Charger sucks. It turns like a Spanish galleon, the interior is as bland as can be, its looks are meh, and it's not fast enough to make up for it.
ryknowssd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: It's h-h-happening? D-Bowe in KC?! Reply with quote

XBebop wrote:
The Dodge Charger sucks. It turns like a Spanish galleon, the interior is as bland as can be, its looks are meh, and it's not fast enough to make up for it.

Who says he has a stock engine...or for that matter, stock suspension in it? Every bit of the paint job, rims, wheels and interior looks fully customized, so why wouldn't the rest of the car be? I mean, as a factory produced final product, I fully agree with you. I highly doubt his isn't suped up in any way, though.

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
gggunit16

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/resources/playernews

"Bowe is not close to signing his one-year tender offer from the Cheifs, refuting an earlier report, a source with knowledge of the situation told NBC Pro Football Talk"

Uh oh. Seriously?
gggunit16

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/237713/report-report-about-bowe-caving-not-true

I had my hopes up :(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: