Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Miami Dolphins Preseason Game One
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dolphins82

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[]_[] Family
Not 1, not 2, not 3...........it's not a joke, it's a threat
Dolphins82

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhinFan79 wrote:
I understand the preseason crap but I LOVE Tannehill!! Those are passes I didnt see much the past few years....pretty or not. Lead them... bring em back, throw it where only we catch it....whod of thunk?!! Woohoo! I was sooo unbored with grabbing him and ooh yea!
Man that touch! That placement! Was soooo pretty.

And then he comes back throws a dart, and again good placement.

PLEASSE LET IT BE LEGIT

[]_[] Family
PhinFan79

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol on board... i think i had one of the Freudian slips... unbored lol
Dolphins82

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Premature analysis

On his first pass play, Tanne should've stepped up, and drifted to the left to avoid the pressure, and re-set.

2nd play to Clay. Nice standard & simple play. He had a receiver open on the other side as well, but would've been throwing into a free rusher.

2rd play nice little back shoulder floater/fade to Pruitt......jizz. Held the safety. Beautiful touch. Perfect placement.

4th play to Marlon Moore. Don't know what's was going on there. Was pretty short, Moore also was pretty well covered and got a bit jammed up. Seemed like a safe play, but wouldn't be surprised if it got jumped.

5th play to Roberto. Beautidul dart, low and away. Damn refs

6th play. Simply a terrible play call imo. Check down play to Pruitt.

7th play. Looked down Clays imo, though he did have pressure from the right side, and had to get it out. And everything else seemed well covered. Weird feet movement right there too.

[]_[] Family
PhinFan79

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok first game , preseason blah blah blah.... and just threw a TD as I type... I want Tannehill starting day 1. He's 100000000x's better then what we've been stuck with. Just go with him
ProudDolphan47

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhinFan79 wrote:
ok first game , preseason blah blah blah.... and just threw a TD as I type... I want Tannehill starting day 1. He's 100000000x's better then what we've been stuck with. Just go with him

Warpticon wrote:
I think Mike Wallace made a mistake because *throws turd at wall*
RealMetalFan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garner's foot is tilted to the side, doesn't look pretty.

That right there is Catrinel Menghia, hottest woman who ever lived, soon to be Catrinel Alexander if she isn't careful.
PhinFan79

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDolphan47 wrote:
PhinFan79 wrote:

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight have you watched the game? He has done more right in this PRESEASON game then Henne did in all his time and Moore did last year. He probably wont be Marino but he'd put up better numbers then Ryan and Sanchez did in their first years I bet
ProudDolphan47

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched every snap. Tannehill made some awesome throws. But his mental clock is slow, he's locking onto halves of the field when he drops back to throw. Matt Moore was much quicker making decisions with the football and that is premium when you're playing a timing based 3 step offense.

Warpticon wrote:
I think Mike Wallace made a mistake because *throws turd at wall*
Warpticon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIce snag by Egnew.
Miami2DaMax

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plus it was pretty wet out.
RealMetalFan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the whole thing as well

OFFENSE:
1. Tannehill impressed me. When was the last time we saw some nice touch passes like that? Granted, he wasn't going up against the best they had to offer, but he did well nonetheless and I am excited to see what he becomes.

2. If we end up cutting David Garrard, I would feel ok with Devlin as my #3 QB. His accuracy was off, but he showed some decent poise and I smiled big when he spun away from the rush to go pick up that first down.

3. Roberto Wallace looked really good. I wasn't watching him every single play, but he had several nice catches and was moving the chains. I see him making the 53.

4. We didn't run the ball much, and when we did, our o-line didn't block it all that well. Hopefully the preseason can help them get cohesive in the run game because if Bush wants to lead the league in rushing (like I do for the sake of my fantasy team haha), we need those guys to get the job done.

5. I kinda like the dink-and-dunk gameplan, it was mildly effective today, but I'd really like to see it turn into something more along the lines of what we see in green bay with more down the field throws. Of course I know thaty it's only preseason and they aren't going to show their cards yet, I'm just saying Razz

DEFENSE:
1. We have got to tackle better

2. We have got to tackle better

3. Tackling needs to improve.

That right there is Catrinel Menghia, hottest woman who ever lived, soon to be Catrinel Alexander if she isn't careful.
pope137

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

give me RYAN!!!! MOORE IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS a BACKUP QB lol sorry for the caps but seriously Tanny gets the start next week imo. if he perfoms like tonight, well then he gets the job if he struggles then go with moore for the sake of protecting him i guess, but tanny looked sharp imo. he made some very good throws and he has a better arm to stretch the field that is no doubt.
DolphWins

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tannehill looked very nice today, I would love to see what he could do against a starting defense instead of 2nd and 3rd stringers tho. Julius Pruitt is who impressed me the most tonight. The dude caught everything thrown his way and looked good doing it. Roberto Wallace looked pretty good too and I dont really have anything bad to say about Charles Clay. Might have something in #86 who was returning kicks, Rishard Matthews?

Defense looked aweful tho, no QB pressure at all. Could only wonder what this 4-3 would do to Cam Wake.

Adopt a Dolphwin - Lamar Miller
11 Rush - 59 Yards - 5.4 Avg - 1 TD [] 4 Rec - 19 Yards
Manic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sucks about garrard, i really did wanna see him start the season for us. From what i saw of moore, i wasnt overly impressed. I am all for tanny starting atm, but id like to see him start next week before id say for sure.

The defense stunk, they need to get better in a hurry or its gonna be a real long season again.l

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: