Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Want to hook up for a Dolphin game ???

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SUG


Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 6841
Location: Alameda, Ca
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Want to hook up for a Dolphin game ??? Reply with quote

I am proud to announce that my GF & I will be attending 2 Phins gms this season & if anybody
wants to hook up please PM me.
These 2 gms are special as they are both new stadiums for me in a growing collection across the US.

Sun Nov 30th Sea @ Mia
[/b]
I've been to the Orange Bowl 5 or 6 times & seen Griesie - Woodly & Strock but this will be my Virgin Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.


Sun Dec 30th Mia @ S.F.
I will make space in the front yd for skatewoods RV (extension cord, grill, clothes line & water hose NOT INCLUDED)
Yep, skate & I go back 5 yrs & I can't seem to shake the guy. (kidding this will be fun)
(if you turn out to be a Vegan & eat quiche & sparkling Wine at the S.F. tailgate I'll tell everyone your a Ravens fan from way back & abandon you Laughing )

If anyone wants to hook up for either gm simply PM me.
I'll be in S. Fla for 4 days & 4 nights.

Lets do this !!!

sug
_________________
# 52
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RealMetalFan


Joined: 09 Mar 2008
Posts: 1661
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is my plan (if I have the $) to go to the opener against the Texans right here in Houston. I REALLY want to go to this game haha
_________________

That right there is Catrinel Menghia, hottest woman who ever lived, soon to be Catrinel Alexander if she isn't careful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
carlos2104


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 1677
Location: Illinois
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to go to the Indy game. it's by me and it just happens to be on my birthday. perfect storm for my first pro game don't you think? but like metalfan said, depends on $$
hope you get to go to one SUG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SUG


Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 6841
Location: Alameda, Ca
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carlos2104 wrote:
I want to go to the Indy game. it's by me and it just happens to be on my birthday. perfect storm for my first pro game don't you think? but like metalfan said, depends on $$
hope you get to go to one SUG


I've been to Indy's old RCA Dome & witnessed one of the best NFL gms I have ever seen.

Chad Penny (nyjerks) tied the gm up in the last 2 minutes of the 4th qtr. (24 - 24 I think)
Peyton drove it down the field to the 5 yd line.
Dungy sent out the FG unit & they fake it & ran the ball in with 4 sec left.

A drunk ny jerk fan sitting behind me knocked my hat off & pushed me in disgust (at Indy) & his
girlfriend started slapping him & screaming at him "why are you being such an A Hole"

The crew of 8 of us just started laughing & mocking him for being an idiot all the way down to the exit ..... Priceless !!!
She was apologizing the whole way down from the nosebleed section.
(supper cute thing) Cool

have a blast my man

sug
_________________
# 52
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
carlos2104


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 1677
Location: Illinois
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUG wrote:
carlos2104 wrote:
I want to go to the Indy game. it's by me and it just happens to be on my birthday. perfect storm for my first pro game don't you think? but like metalfan said, depends on $$
hope you get to go to one SUG


I've been to Indy's old RCA Dome & witnessed one of the best NFL gms I have ever seen.

Chad Penny (nyjerks) tied the gm up in the last 2 minutes of the 4th qtr. (24 - 24 I think)
Peyton drove it down the field to the 5 yd line.
Dungy sent out the FG unit & they fake it & ran the ball in with 4 sec left.

A drunk ny jerk fan sitting behind me knocked my hat off & pushed me in disgust (at Indy) & his
girlfriend started slapping him & screaming at him "why are you being such an A Hole"

The crew of 8 of us just started laughing & mocking him for being an idiot all the way down to the exit ..... Priceless !!!
She was apologizing the whole way down from the nosebleed section.
(supper cute thing) Cool

have a blast my man

sug
you too. most of my friend's are Colt's fans, so I'm going to wear as much Dolphins merch as I can find. and I have a lot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SUG


Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 6841
Location: Alameda, Ca
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

carlos2104 wrote:
SUG wrote:
carlos2104 wrote:
I want to go to the Indy game. it's by me and it just happens to be on my birthday. perfect storm for my first pro game don't you think? but like metalfan said, depends on $$
hope you get to go to one SUG


I've been to Indy's old RCA Dome & witnessed one of the best NFL gms I have ever seen.

Chad Penny (nyjerks) tied the gm up in the last 2 minutes of the 4th qtr. (24 - 24 I think)
Peyton drove it down the field to the 5 yd line.
Dungy sent out the FG unit & they fake it & ran the ball in with 4 sec left.

A drunk ny jerk fan sitting behind me knocked my hat off & pushed me in disgust (at Indy) & his
girlfriend started slapping him & screaming at him "why are you being such an A Hole"

The crew of 8 of us just started laughing & mocking him for being an idiot all the way down to the exit ..... Priceless !!!
She was apologizing the whole way down from the nosebleed section.
(supper cute thing) Cool

have a blast my man

sug
you too. most of my friend's are Colt's fans, so I'm going to wear as much Dolphins merch as I can find. and I have a lot


Colts fans have had over a decade to become fiercely loyal.
But I can tell you first hand they are docile in comparison to some of the abuse I've taken & dished back out elsewhere.

I would have no problem wearing my Phins jersey in Indy at all, the people there were quite nice.
Now Oakland is a different story ... Shocked

have a blast my man
sug
_________________
# 52
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dolphin Dave


Joined: 28 Mar 2007
Posts: 2313
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just sent you a PM. I can make the Nov 30 game.
_________________

frankmoore wrote:
The hero doesn't always ride off into the sunset with the girl, sometimes he ends up on the wrong end of the lightsaber.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deets


Moderator
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 12785
Location: Red Sox Nation
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say its 50/50 that I'm going to be at Miami @ NYJ this year. Anyone else ever make it up to the heart of evil?
_________________

FF Member #67
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ovaw8lover


Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Posts: 9099
Location: Dolphins Stadium
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not going to lie, this title sounds like an escort ad on backpage.
_________________
"Yesterday Is History, Tomorrow Is A Mystery, And Today Is A Gift. That Is Why It Is Called The Present.""
Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SUG


Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 6841
Location: Alameda, Ca
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ovaw8lover wrote:
Not going to lie, this title sounds like an escort ad on backpage.



Awww Man ... the gig is up, BUSTED ! Shocked

But thank you ova, that was the furthest thing from my mind, maybe I need to re focus ... Hmmm ????

South Beach ... here I come !!! Cool

sug
_________________
# 52
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group