Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Did I get a virus or something?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Redskins24-7


Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Posts: 14948
Location: North Beach, MD
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Did I get a virus or something? Reply with quote

Can someone tell me what this is about? This is kinda freaking me out. All I was doing was clicking a thread in the general forum and this popped up.


_________________
RIP SuperSkinFan
London Fletcher: 16 GP, 111 tackles, 2 sacks
Pierre Garçon: 16 GP, 113 catches, 1346 yards, 5 TDs
Roy Helu, Jr: 16 GP, 62 rushes, 274 yards, 4 TDs; 31 catches, 251 yards
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 16381
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe it means someone has a sig or avy on the page youre on that is from a site that has malware. You should be safe, but feel free to wait for Webby's okay if youre nervous.
_________________
bkobow05 wrote:
my pee tastes pretty good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Webmaster


Site Admin
Joined: 05 Oct 2004
Posts: 8083
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no malware on our site. However, if someone uses an avatar or photo from another site that google chrome thinks has malware it will give a warning.

I removed a photo from the topic that was causing the problem.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Redskins24-7


Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Posts: 14948
Location: North Beach, MD
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Webmaster wrote:
There is no malware on our site. However, if someone uses an avatar or photo from another site that google chrome thinks has malware it will give a warning.

I removed a photo from the topic that was causing the problem.


Thanks, Webby. Nothing like that has never happened to me before. Obviously, I was worried I had a virus. Even more obviously, I hope it never happens again!
_________________
RIP SuperSkinFan
London Fletcher: 16 GP, 111 tackles, 2 sacks
Pierre Garçon: 16 GP, 113 catches, 1346 yards, 5 TDs
Roy Helu, Jr: 16 GP, 62 rushes, 274 yards, 4 TDs; 31 catches, 251 yards
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 16381
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
Webmaster wrote:
There is no malware on our site. However, if someone uses an avatar or photo from another site that google chrome thinks has malware it will give a warning.

I removed a photo from the topic that was causing the problem.


Thanks, Webby. Nothing like that has never happened to me before. Obviously, I was worried I had a virus. Even more obviously, I hope it never happens again!


Only thanking webby? HE SAID WHAT I SAID THOUGH

Crying or Very sad
_________________
bkobow05 wrote:
my pee tastes pretty good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Redskins24-7


Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Posts: 14948
Location: North Beach, MD
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Only thanking webby? HE SAID WHAT I SAID THOUGH

Crying or Very sad


Sorry! Embarassed Thanks, of course, Tyty! Very Happy

Then again, Webby's the one who removed the photo that may have had malware or something. Razz
_________________
RIP SuperSkinFan
London Fletcher: 16 GP, 111 tackles, 2 sacks
Pierre Garçon: 16 GP, 113 catches, 1346 yards, 5 TDs
Roy Helu, Jr: 16 GP, 62 rushes, 274 yards, 4 TDs; 31 catches, 251 yards
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 16381
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Only thanking webby? HE SAID WHAT I SAID THOUGH

Crying or Very sad


Sorry! Embarassed Thanks, of course, Tyty! Very Happy

Then again, Webby's the one who removed the photo that may have had malware or something. Razz


But it didn't. Like I said. Very Happy
_________________
bkobow05 wrote:
my pee tastes pretty good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group