You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Browns CB Joe Haden facing possible 4-game NFL suspension
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
As of right now, only Grossi is reporting it, without any named sources....

Please be true. Im not sure I can deal with this anymore if it isn't.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Addicts will use add as a cocaine substitute. You dont really beleive he was taking this too watch more film in the offseason do you? Hopefullt grossi is wrong, gets a defamation lawsuit, and finally is fired.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
As of right now, only Grossi is reporting it, without any named sources.... which means that he is probably running a story based completely off of a rumor, and everyone else is picking it up and running it. Why? Because journalism is dead. Nobody checks anything. Even the NFL itself is too damned lazy to ask itself what the deal is before just blindly running with whatever some schmuck reporter writes.

Hopefully this is just the same report from mother****** jones with a name stuck to it and it's a bunch of bs.

I can't take being a Browns can anymore man. So excited for the new season then Taylor gets hurt, Gocog is done, Richardson is getting another scope and Haden might be suspended.
philly3k

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of his "girlfriends"(went to highschool with her) takes them by the damn handful, she is a bad influnce on him, i can see.

i knew he drinks A LOT already, and drinking and ADD go hand in hand. (helps u drink more with out crashing)
atleast thats how it used to be used outside of finals week.

4 weeks with no Joe would be real bad.

and this stuff from our Vets is not good for Gordon to be around

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And with the first pick in the 2013 draft....
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
And with the first pick in the 2013 draft....

The Jacksonville Jaguars select....?

2015 Adopt-A-Brown:
Joe Thomas, GOAT
Christian Kirksey, ILB
DawgX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really hope he's not suspended. I was already hoping for Buster Skrine to step his play up, but now he really needs to if the Browns are going to be without Haden for the first four games.
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duke2056 wrote:
First of all, you can't test positive for Adderall. The test is for amphetamines. There is no way of knowing exactly which stimulant. Just getting that out of the way.

2nd, NO IDEA why this is a banned substance in the "offseason". I can definitely see why it would be banned during the year because of the effects it could have for players on game days.

I guess the league really wouldn't see it that way, and simply say if it is banned during ANY part of the year then it should be banned all year. I get that, and can see why they would think that. I just disagree with this thinking for amphetamines.

And for whoever said Adderall is "meth", um, no it isnt, it's a completely different drug compound.

Still, sucks.

Its a banned substance because its illegal to have without a prescription. Pretty easy to understand that one.

Don't understand why its banned for those with a prescription though, if what Reggie said was true.
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
duke2056 wrote:
First of all, you can't test positive for Adderall. The test is for amphetamines. There is no way of knowing exactly which stimulant. Just getting that out of the way.

2nd, NO IDEA why this is a banned substance in the "offseason". I can definitely see why it would be banned during the year because of the effects it could have for players on game days.

I guess the league really wouldn't see it that way, and simply say if it is banned during ANY part of the year then it should be banned all year. I get that, and can see why they would think that. I just disagree with this thinking for amphetamines.

And for whoever said Adderall is "meth", um, no it isnt, it's a completely different drug compound.

Still, sucks.

Its a banned substance because its illegal to have without a prescription. Pretty easy to understand that one.

Don't understand why its banned for those with a prescription though, if what Reggie said was true.

I heard on the radio that it is fine to have with a prescription but you must have declared the prescription with the league before this happens.

I heard he has one, but never filed it with the league.

If true, only we get screwed by unfiled paperwork. Also, Rosenhaus is his agent? Yikes. BTW Drew, way to keep up on your client's paperwork. Evil or Very Mad

2015 Adopt-A-Brown:
Joe Thomas, GOAT
Christian Kirksey, ILB
91jmay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As was brought up in NFL News, just going to point out that the league doesn't say what drug the player fails on, its up to the player/agent to say which one. It could well be Adderall, and be a mistake but it could also be a drug which greatly harms his PR and this is the reason his agent is choosing Adderall.

Cynical theory, but is possible.
Browns_Buckeyes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is retarded, haden has an adderal perscription, how are you going to suspend someone for taking a substance he is perscribed? excuse my analogy if it offends anyone but its like telling someone with cancer you cant have kemo, its banned

dawg24 with this sweet sig

dqwell jackson> ray lewis.

Cleveland is my city, and i LOVE IT!
joelflynn44

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does he have attention def disorder and none of us knew? I would think that would have come out in the draft process. Or does he just have an adderall script? If you know anything about addiction, this is very scary.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure about the adhd thing but from all ive heard he has a scrpit, so im assuming he has adhd unless you can get adderal for other things too

dawg24 with this sweet sig

dqwell jackson> ray lewis.

Cleveland is my city, and i LOVE IT!
slim83

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Tyler sash was suspended, I read the league requires the prescription to be from a team doctor and it has to be league approved in order for players to avoid suspension. Probably trying to prevent players paying a dr a couple hundred bucks for a false diagnosis. Hopefully there isn't a suspension, if there is the young guys will have there opportunity to impress
joelflynn44

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browns_Buckeyes wrote:
not sure about the adhd thing but from all ive heard he has a scrpit, so im assuming he has adhd unless you can get adderal for other things too

You can get a script for whatever you want if uou find the right doctor. If he doesnt have add, or adhd, hes using it recreationally or even worse, an addict. If you snort this stuff its better than most cocaine which has been diluted. Like i said hope this is all bs, and grossi gets canned. If it was false, we would have heard a denial by now though.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: