Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lets go O's! (Ravens forum Orioles thread)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B-More_2011

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Lets go O's! (Ravens forum Orioles thread) Reply with quote

Hey fellow Ravens fans, as we're obviously all aware, football season is right around the corner and I'm already excited to start getting season tickets in the mail and getting ready for the Monday night opener against Cincinnati. It's going to be an awesome year I think.

But the only reason I haven't been following football as much this offseason is for two things: 1. The only teams ESPN talks about anyway are the Jets, and, well... the Jets. And two, because the BALTIMORE ORIOLES are only a half game out of the final Wild Card spot in August, how crazy is that. Don't get me wrong, I love the Ravens, and am so stoked for another Super Bowl run, but until the Orioles give me a reason to stop believing in them then I simply can't give Ray and the Ravens my complete and undivided attention. They're 58-51 right now, all I ask is for a .500 season, anything more than that would just be overkill (In an awesome way).

Fellow Ravens fans and Orioles fans, do we finally have a two-headed monster in Baltimore?
Where are the Chiefs at #11?

Nobody cares about the Chiefs.
FlaccoForever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Lets go O's! (Ravens forum Orioles thread) Reply with quote

B-More_2011 wrote:
Hey fellow Ravens fans, as we're obviously all aware, football season is right around the corner and I'm already excited to start getting season tickets in the mail and getting ready for the Monday night opener against Cincinnati. It's going to be an awesome year I think.

But the only reason I haven't been following football as much this offseason is for two things: 1. The only teams ESPN talks about anyway are the Jets, and, well... the Jets. And two, because the BALTIMORE ORIOLES are only a half game out of the final Wild Card spot in August, how crazy is that. Don't get me wrong, I love the Ravens, and am so stoked for another Super Bowl run, but until the Orioles give me a reason to stop believing in them then I simply can't give Ray and the Ravens my complete and undivided attention. They're 58-51 right now, all I ask is for a .500 season, anything more than that would just be overkill (In an awesome way).

Fellow Ravens fans and Orioles fans, do we finally have a two-headed monster in Baltimore?

No apologies needed man, it's been a fun ride for the O's. Speaking of ESPN it's a damn shame they aren't giving the O's more attention since most of their baseball experts thought the O's would be one of the worst teams in baseball. I believe Buster Olney thought the O's would win 59 games, they clearly will shatter that win mark. Hopefully the O's keep this going and use this positive season as a springboard to be aggressive in free agency.
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Lets go O's! (Ravens forum Orioles thread) Reply with quote

FlaccoForever wrote:
B-More_2011 wrote:

No apologies needed man, it's been a fun ride for the O's. Speaking of ESPN it's a damn shame they aren't giving the O's more attention since most of their baseball experts thought the O's would be one of the worst teams in baseball. I believe Buster Olney thought the O's would win 59 games, they clearly will shatter that win mark. Hopefully the O's keep this going and use this positive season as a springboard to be aggressive in free agency.

Pipe dream.

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

RavensfanRD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Lets go O's! (Ravens forum Orioles thread) Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
FlaccoForever wrote:
B-More_2011 wrote:

Pipe dream.

What he said.

Should've made them trades at the deadline to challenge for the division! But they're holding my interest because of The Sheriff, Jeezy and Mauer with Power.

Ray Lewis wrote:
This it! This it, man! This is it! We goin' for a ring man!

Wise Old Man wrote:
Joe Flacco doesn't believe in miracles; miracles believe in Joe Flacco
sp6488

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is watching tonight's game?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:

Left when Gregg came on and let up all those runs. Came back up to my room and turned the TV on and saw it tied. Thought it would of been long over.

LETS GO RAVENS!!! MadBacker on the sig.
RavensfanRD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:

Was a powerful 7th inning. Jim Hunter (Announcer) went completely nuts when my dude J.J Hardy hit that game-tying 3-run HR. You felt the atmosphere as "Wow, this game MEANS something" Was pretty dope! And now we're only 4.5 games off the pace with the Yanks.

Keep losing, Yanks! Orioles got one more dance with the M's before the Royals come to town. We can gain some serious ground if we can continue to hammer these below .500 squads. I'm fully locked in, too. As shown in the O's official thread, I'm a fan through and through. We need these wins!

10 years old the last time we were beast. I need that to change lol

Ray Lewis wrote:
This it! This it, man! This is it! We goin' for a ring man!

Wise Old Man wrote:
Joe Flacco doesn't believe in miracles; miracles believe in Joe Flacco
Go_Ravens2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone know where i can get some cheap tix for the game this sunday? I need some cheap seats

GO RAVENS!!
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to a game on Sept 7th. Hopedfully it really means something....

Oh yeah, its against the Yankees....

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

Flaccomania

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go_Ravens2 wrote:
anyone know where i can get some cheap tix for the game this sunday? I need some cheap seats

Box office at the stadium. We don't sell out unless it's NYY/BOS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently we called up Machado for tonight's game. Excited to see how he does.

I'll be at the game tonight hanging in the Flight Deck bar watching the game + Ravens pre-season game.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Machado call up / pennant race means I won't watch much of the Ravens preseason game.

Hell, the O's are the ONLY reason I haven't been more active in this forum.

#wheelsup
#LEGGO
When you go in the lion's den, you don't tippy toe in you carry a spear, you go in screaming like a banshee, you kick whatever doors in, and say, 'Where's the SOB?' If you go in any other way you're gonna lose.
FlaccoForever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manny Machado is unreal, 3 HRs already, the kid is special.
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlaccoForever wrote:
Manny Machado is unreal, 3 HRs already, the kid is special.

Its pronounced MachadO. And I think its safe to say that's just Manny being Manny...

Very Happy

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

sp6488

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess that Machado kid can play... Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: