Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Need for Speed: Most Wanted Reply with quote

Anyone have this game? I got it for Christmas and it's awesome. There is such a wide variety of cars you can drive and the map is huge and filled with all sorts of jumps and off road stuff. You can really get to some high speeds on the highways too. I would recommend this game to racing fans.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend and I played a good amount of this one night, and it's really fun. However, there's something about the driving mechanics that just turned me off - but, if you like arcade style racing this a fantastic option.
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
My friend and I played a good amount of this one night, and it's really fun. However, there's something about the driving mechanics that just turned me off - but, if you like arcade style racing this a fantastic option.
When you build your cars up through winning races you get options to make your car have better control and you can get better tires and such. But yeah, if you are into arcade style racing games this is an excellent game.

"Keep choppin' wood"
Neumatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only played it once, just drove around and did a few races with the ZL1 Camaro. I liked it, its a lot better then the Need for Speeds that they have tried to make into simulator type games. It was nice to see them go back to a more arcade style game.

Jamison. on the sig
FG21_PW52

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it anything like the PS2 version of Most Wanted? that was like my favorite racing game, ever. I've been wanting to try this just very hesitant...
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FG21_PW52 wrote:
is it anything like the PS2 version of Most Wanted? that was like my favorite racing game, ever. I've been wanting to try this just very hesitant...
well I had the xbox original game and I loved that too they were probably the same I bet. Anyway this game blows that one away. I love it. There are way more cars to play with too. There's over 100 cars in this game.

"Keep choppin' wood"
ColumbusCrewzer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most Wanted isn't bad. It's way too short I beat the game and finished the races a long time ago. If you want a real racing game I suggest Forza Horizon which has a way bigger variety of cars. Now I usually wouldn't compare NFS and Forza because one is an arcade racer and the other is a sim but Horizon is different than the other Forza's.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ColumbusCrewzer wrote:
Most Wanted isn't bad. It's way too short I beat the game and finished the races a long time ago. If you want a real racing game I suggest Forza Horizon which has a way bigger variety of cars. Now I usually wouldn't compare NFS and Forza because one is an arcade racer and the other is a sim but Horizon is different than the other Forza's.
Yeah I'm already the 4th or 5th ranked racer. I like it though. You can still have fun trying to win races with all of your cars and make them better.

"Keep choppin' wood"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: