Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FF UFC 3 Sim League - Bout K on 35!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 25 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Packman Luke


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 20000
Location: Minnesota =(
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next two fights are two of my favorites of the whole tournament so far.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Packman Luke


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 20000
Location: Minnesota =(
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-3KsZ6N8Yc&

Bout L - rmthawk64 vs. BigBillsFan13
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VikingsFan51


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 14374
Location: Los Angeles, CA
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWW YEAH SUCK IT PML!!!


Laughing

Good fight man. I was terrified the whole time. I had no idea who was going to win. Unanimous decision seems pretty unlucky, but overall I feel like I had a couple more big hits and of course that takedown.
_________________

^SiLo^
EliteTexan80 wrote:
You are the aweosmenst VIKINGS FAN!

YEAAAAH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Packman Luke


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 20000
Location: Minnesota =(
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VikingsFan51 wrote:
AWW YEAH SUCK IT PML!!!


Laughing

Good fight man. I was terrified the whole time. I had no idea who was going to win. Unanimous decision seems pretty unlucky, but overall I feel like I had a couple more big hits and of course that takedown.


I laughed when I saw how similar our fighters were. It was a toss up from the start.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VikingsFan51


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 14374
Location: Los Angeles, CA
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packman Luke wrote:
VikingsFan51 wrote:
AWW YEAH SUCK IT PML!!!


Laughing

Good fight man. I was terrified the whole time. I had no idea who was going to win. Unanimous decision seems pretty unlucky, but overall I feel like I had a couple more big hits and of course that takedown.


I laughed when I saw how similar our fighters were. It was a toss up from the start.


I think it came down to the back tat.

Seriously, that was a close fight. Once you said you had a higher stand up and that I was a little better on the ground I felt confident since all the action was on the ground. Really crazy.


Wondering who you favor between me and epicjets' guy?
_________________

^SiLo^
EliteTexan80 wrote:
You are the aweosmenst VIKINGS FAN!

YEAAAAH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Packman Luke


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 20000
Location: Minnesota =(
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VikingsFan51 wrote:
Packman Luke wrote:
VikingsFan51 wrote:
AWW YEAH SUCK IT PML!!!


Laughing

Good fight man. I was terrified the whole time. I had no idea who was going to win. Unanimous decision seems pretty unlucky, but overall I feel like I had a couple more big hits and of course that takedown.


I laughed when I saw how similar our fighters were. It was a toss up from the start.


I think it came down to the back tat.

Seriously, that was a close fight. Once you said you had a higher stand up and that I was a little better on the ground I felt confident since all the action was on the ground. Really crazy.


Wondering who you favor between me and epicjets' guy?


Tough call with how great epic's fighter has looked, but I like you in that one. It should go to the ground, which will negate his reach, and you have the edge in almost every way once it gets there. I especially like your chances of rocking him with some GnP, which will steal any round or even end the fight.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Packman Luke


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 20000
Location: Minnesota =(
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PejiFnLe4Yg

Bout M - ravens_rool28 (Jack Sparrow) vs. tylerdouglass (Mr. Sloth)

Protip spoiler: There's a R1 finish
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 24451
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wowzers...
_________________
mission27 wrote:
You are such a smug bastard.


Last edited by bucsfan333 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Packman Luke


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 20000
Location: Minnesota =(
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
Wowzers...


Spoiler much? Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 24451
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packman Luke wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Wowzers...


Spoiler much? Laughing

FIFY Laughing My bad.
_________________
mission27 wrote:
You are such a smug bastard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
VikingsFan51


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 14374
Location: Los Angeles, CA
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was one helluva left hook.
_________________

^SiLo^
EliteTexan80 wrote:
You are the aweosmenst VIKINGS FAN!

YEAAAAH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43167
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is he dead?
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43167
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packman Luke wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-3KsZ6N8Yc&

Bout L - rmthawk64 vs. BigBillsFan13
His mother could be French, there's really no way to know.

Laughing
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 18324
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate shenanigans >>>
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 14643
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packman Luke wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-3KsZ6N8Yc&

Bout L - rmthawk64 vs. BigBillsFan13

I learned 2 things from this fight.

1 - I cannot be submitted.
2 - The judges score submission attempts above ground control, dominant positions, damage inflicted, etc... Attempts. I was really never even in danger of being submitted, but since he attempted like 10 or 11 subs, he gets the decision.

It was a good fight, I just thought I did more to win it than he did.

Side note: My favorite line - "Ramone's legs are significantly smaller than Dillon's arms." Laughing
_________________

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
West Coast is Best Coast
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 25 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 36 of 38

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group