You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ben Grubbs speaking the truth...or not

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlaccoForever

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Ben Grubbs speaking the truth...or not Reply with quote

He was on SiriusXM radio with Jim Miller:

Quote:
sidelinefb The Sideline View
Spoke with Jim Miller today and he said Ben Grubbs told them on Miller's radio show that Ravens won't let Flacco audible which kills him
3 hours ago Reply Retweet Favorite

There it is, the truth about Cameron is coming out more and more.
raven5255

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I think its obvious that Flacco has been handcuffed a bit by Cameron and the offensive system. Hopefully we're ready to see Flacco and the entire offense take the next step from good to great.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well he told the news what EVERYONE already knew, but the coaching staff and all those guys wouldn't admit.

We all knew Flacco couldn't audible, and it's held him back A LOT. Oh well.
FlaccoForever

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Well he told the news what EVERYONE already knew, but the coaching staff and all those guys wouldn't admit.

We all knew Flacco couldn't audible, and it's held him back A LOT. Oh well.

Of course the coaching staff wouldn't admit it since they don't want to make themselves look bad (Cameron specifically). Joe is smart and it's a damn shame Cameron's ego got in the way of letting him truly show off his abilities. Greg Cosell (NFL Films), Evan Silva (Rotoworld, Profootball Talk), Jay Glazer (FoxSports), Adam Caplan (Scout.com), Don Banks (Sports Illustrated) have all said that Malcolm Cam Cameron is the problem with the Ravens offense. The national list is growing against Cameron and it's only going to grow more now that Grubbs has put him on blast. I also tweeted the guys at the Sideline View who study tape of players about Cameron and here's their response to my tweet:

Quote:
The Sideline View
@SidelineFB
I think that Cameron is a big part of the problem, yes
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can add a ton of NFL Network analysts to that list as well.

EVERYONE knows that Cam Cameron is probably 90% of our offensive troubles, but Harbaugh and Ozzie will not give him any accountability. The more he sets the offense back, the more coaches not named 'Cam Cameron' they fire on the offensive side of the ball.

I wouldn't be surprised if Flacco has another "up and down" year to see Caldwell get the axe and see Cameron still here. It's just ridiculous. The man has outworn his welcome, it's painfully obvious to everyone who watches the Ravens' offense, but the FO and Harbaugh just will not budge on Cam Cameron.
FlaccoForever

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

EVERYONE knows that Cam Cameron is probably 90% of our offensive troubles, but Harbaugh and Ozzie will not give him any accountability. The more he sets the offense back, the more coaches not named 'Cam Cameron' they fire on the offensive side of the ball.

I wouldn't be surprised if Flacco has another "up and down" year to see Caldwell get the axe and see Cameron still here. It's just ridiculous. The man has outworn his welcome, it's painfully obvious to everyone who watches the Ravens' offense, but the FO and Harbaugh just will not budge on Cam Cameron.

Well if there is any consolation Mark Zinno reported on 105.7 the Fan ten minutes ago that Joe is audibling a lot more in training camp and he looks amazing at the line of scrimmage. John Clayton was on 105.7 the fan yesterday and he said that Joe is challenging Cameron to be more creative and aggressive on offense. Things do change when your QB is about to get a long term contract which will more than likely make him the highest paid player on the team, Joe's new contract will be his trump card over Cameron. Joe is displaying a lot more swagger in training camp. Bisciotti is going to pay Joe Flacco as if he is a top ten QB so he will want his investment handled properly. Cameron could get away with being a control freak with Joe being on his rookie deal but now that he's in the final year of it and will get a brand new lucrative contract he's power is fading away, LOL.
FlaccoForever

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From WNST:

Quote:
WNST
Cameron on audibles: "There's nothing that we wouldn't be able to do with Joe Flacco at quarterback -- from any aspect of the game." #Ravens
11 minutes ago Reply Retweet

I thought audibles were overrated Cam? LOL I'm guessing the question was centered around Ben Grubbs' comments, I'll find out later. Bisciotti is not going to pay Joe $80-$90 million dollars so that Cameron can baby and control Joe, he's not having that, money is involved.
FlaccoForever

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From CBS Sportsline:

Quote:
cbssportsnflbal Ravens RapidReports
Ben Grubbs told Sirius Radio Flacco didn't have option to audible much. Cam Cameron said Joe has flexibility within offense. #Ravens
2 hours ago Reply Retweet Favorite
FlaccoForever

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a hoax:

Quote:
cbssportsnflbal Ravens RapidReports
So looks like "Ben Grubbs on Flacco/audible" was social media hoax. Reporter that asked the question later clarified it was never said.
2 hours ago Reply Retweet Favorite

That was a waste.
ceejay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

I want to scream SHUUUUUT UP at the top of my lungs whenever I see a post from you.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ceejay wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

I want to scream SHUUUUUT UP at the top of my lungs whenever I see a post from you.

When is FF going to add a "Like" button for posts?

GO RAVENS!!
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ceejay wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

I'm assuming you disagree with my post, and in that case, why?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: