Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Michael Lombardi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlaccoForever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Michael Lombardi Reply with quote

Quote:
evansilva Evan Silva
Mike Lombardi says #Ravens need to stop trying to fit Flacco into Cam Cameron's offense and Cam needs to mold his offense for Flacco.
2 hours ago Reply Retweet Favorite

John Harbaugh said during OTAs that they were finally going to do that for Joe and with the way Joe has looked in training camp it's all coming together.
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We also heard it last year. I'll wait to be sure it happens. I think Cam's ego is too big to overcome, though.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
We also heard it last year. I'll wait to be sure it happens. I think Cam's ego is too big to overcome, though.

Joe is in a contract year and wants to be here long term. Joe wants to do more and has been more vocal about it this year. The Ravens have also been running more spread plays in training camp that fit Joe's strengths. If Smith and Jones are consistent outside threats then I think Cam will be more aggressive because the trust will be there.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlaccoForever wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:

Joe is in a contract year and wants to be here long term. Joe wants to do more and has been more vocal about it this year. The Ravens have also been running more spread plays in training camp that fit Joe's strengths. If Smith and Jones are consistent outside threats then I think Cam will be more aggressive because the trust will be there.

And this all makes sense, logically speaking. But when the pressure is on and the game is going through the motions, does Cam put his ego aside? What happens when Flacco throws an interception after audibling a play? Does Cam say, "just a mistake, let's fix it" or does he say, "this is why you shouldn't audible from MY play"? Cam Cameron has an ego and it does not fit within the confines of any logical understanding. So as opposed to trying to debate the things that make sense, I think the only thing we can do is "see it to believe it."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
FlaccoForever wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:

And this all makes sense, logically speaking. But when the pressure is on and the game is going through the motions, does Cam put his ego aside? What happens when Flacco throws an interception after audibling a play? Does Cam say, "just a mistake, let's fix it" or does he say, "this is why you shouldn't audible from MY play"? Cam Cameron has an ego and it does not fit within the confines of any logical understanding. So as opposed to trying to debate the things that make sense, I think the only thing we can do is "
Quote:
see it to believe it
."

Diamond there are signs that Cam is changing his ways but you said it best, we have to see it to believe it.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:

Nail on the head.

Steve Smith Sr. on Panthers Secondary wrote:
"I'm 35 years old and I ran around those boys like they was schoolyard kids."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: