Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Terrell Owens to Seattle?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DjRay1985

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T.O. in Seahawks uniform... I know its not an action picture, but I wanted to try something different.... For all you Seahawk fans

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/8937317/1024/Footballl/Terrell-Owens-Seahawks.png

original link:http://ionetheurbandaily.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/terrell-owens-turns-37.png
TheDudeAbides

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks nifty, but I'd change that number right away.

My soul dies a little seeing TO in Largent's number...

TommyC376 on the Sig
JOEJOE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DjRay1985 wrote:
T.O. in Seahawks uniform... I know its not an action picture, but I wanted to try something different.... For all you Seahawk fans

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/8937317/1024/Footballl/Terrell-Owens-Seahawks.png

original link:http://ionetheurbandaily.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/terrell-owens-turns-37.png

The #80?, What?

The number 80 is retired and the man who wore its name is Steve Largent.... The pic looks good, but I hate seeing T.O. in the #80 Evil or Very Mad

Bruce Irvin= Sacks: 4-1/2, Tackles: 5, FF: 1

Golden Tate= Rec: 10, Yds: 144, Avg: 14.4, TD: 3
JOEJOE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDudeAbides wrote:
Looks nifty, but I'd change that number right away.

My soul dies a little seeing TO in Largent's number...

Didn't even see your post until I was done posting mine, and I agree this angers me a little. I'm sure the guy didn't mean anything by it, but still, the number need to be changed PDQ..

Jeebs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't see this anywhere so I figured I would toss it in this thread. Looks like Seattle may have, again, violated the practice rules outlined by the CBA. Doesn't seem like a huge deal to me but can see something coming down from the league (if it's confirmed) since this would be the second infraction by the team this offseason.

Quote:
"Players have a 3-day acclimation period during the preseason," Aiello said. "Day 1 is for the physical and meetings. Day 2 and 3 the player may participate, but only in helmet and shells or a padded shirt. Day 4 and for the rest of camp is in full pads. The Cowboys are doing it correctly. Don't know about Seattle."

Quote:
UPDATE: Aiello later said in an email to The Associated Press that the NFL was gathering facts about Owens' practice.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000048018/article/did-terrell-owens-seahawks-practice-break-nfl-rules?module=HP11_headline_stack

EDIT: Seattle Confirms:

Quote:
RENTON, Wash. -- The Seattle Seahawks said Thursday they violated the NFL's collective bargaining agreement by allowing Terrell Owens to practice in shoulder pads during his first on-field practice.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp12/story/_/id/8253150/seattle-seahawks-violate-cba-terrell-owens-first-practice
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeebs get a life. Do you feel like you're breaking some huge story? You're practically Sherlock Holmes...

We've already been discussing this prior. This would be similar to us posting an injury update on your page if Frank Gore was out for the season. Pretty ignorant to think that we haven't heard it already. Every time you are posting on our page, it's generally contentious.

"We all we got, we all we need"
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://youtu.be/S_SZ1EgvU1o

Must watch. Awkward for a time, but funny at the end. I think TO is going to fit right in and my prediction is that he will lead the team in receiving yards, and TDs.

hawksman81

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
Jeebs get a life. Do you feel like you're breaking some huge story? You're practically Sherlock Holmes...

We've already been discussing this prior. This would be similar to us posting an injury update on your page if Frank Gore was out for the season. Pretty ignorant to think that we haven't heard it already. Every time you are posting on our page, it's generally contentious.

SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
Why'd they turn the lights on?
Big Ben is more effective in the dark.
Jeebs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:

U mad?

Kindly point me to the discussion that occurred prior to me posting this.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Settle down everyone.

I doubt there will be much punishment

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize if I came off critical, but if you look at the majority or posts from Jeebs they are generally negative towards the Seahawks. I know some of that goes along with the rivalry but I certainly don't troll 49ers boards with half jokes.

JOEJOE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:

Don't get to mad at him Outside_Insider, Some ideas just aren't that smart to begin with.

SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:

Holy tits - maybe take a cold shower before you post. The guy just came in here to post some news in the seawhawks forum. I didn't see any posts about it here, I'm glad somebody is keeping us up to date. Thanks for the heads up jeebs, I appreciate you coming in to our forum and taking the time out of your day to provide us with news. My biggest pet peeve about other team forums is that posters feel as though non-fans of their team don't have the right to post, can we try to make this a more welcoming place for fans of all teams?
Sacks98

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
http://youtu.be/S_SZ1EgvU1o

Must watch. Awkward for a time, but funny at the end. I think TO is going to fit right in and my prediction is that he will lead the team in receiving yards, and TDs.

Haha the last bit of that is pretty funny.
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwiftTexan wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:

Holy tits - maybe take a cold shower before you post. The guy just came in here to post some news in the seawhawks forum. I didn't see any posts about it here, I'm glad somebody is keeping us up to date. Thanks for the heads up jeebs, I appreciate you coming in to our forum and taking the time out of your day to provide us with news. My biggest pet peeve about other team forums is that posters feel as though non-fans of their team don't have the right to post, can we try to make this a more welcoming place for fans of all teams?

Wow, you must not have seen any of Jeebs other posts if you are sincere in this.. Non-fans have no right to post if they are fans of our biggest rival and continually take shots at our team. All I would have to do is look back on the past 5 posts from this guy to make my point but quite frankly I don't really have to time to scan through the boards. I've continually made mental notes about this guy and it's never positive. I'm being made to be the bad guy for telling a taunter to back off..doesn't make sense. I can understand how it may look if you don't post very often or see this guy's other posts but I had enough.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: