Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Saints vs Cardinals - POSTGAME
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
QB Connoisseur


Joined: 20 Nov 2010
Posts: 3435
Location: Tiger Stadium
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cadet is a stud!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tylerdouglass


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 14168
Location: Bellingham, WA
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me gusta Cadet a lot. I'll be very very disappointed if he doesn't make it. I think he will though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saint-Anger_13


Joined: 02 Mar 2012
Posts: 391
Location: Fairfax, IA
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Irony- Watching game center at nfl.com, while not having the channel to watch the game, yet excited to watch a preseason game. has Toon been in yet? what about that DT we took in the 3rd?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tylerdouglass


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 14168
Location: Bellingham, WA
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saint-Anger_13 wrote:
Irony- Watching game center at nfl.com, while not having the channel to watch the game, yet excited to watch a preseason game. has Toon been in yet? what about that DT we took in the 3rd?


No Toon yet as far as I remember.

Hicks is out with a hand injury.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saint-Anger_13


Joined: 02 Mar 2012
Posts: 391
Location: Fairfax, IA
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well crap hope its nothing serious, I really want to see Toon get on the field and see what he can do. Also watching the highlights how smooth did Daniels look? also Ingram looks healthy on that run.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tylerdouglass


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 14168
Location: Bellingham, WA
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saint-Anger_13 wrote:
well crap hope its nothing serious, I really want to see Toon get on the field and see what he can do. Also watching the highlights how smooth did Daniels look? also Ingram looks healthy on that run.


Daniels looked outstanding before his pick. Very impressive for a backup.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sammymvpknight


Joined: 22 Feb 2005
Posts: 3399
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
Saint-Anger_13 wrote:
Irony- Watching game center at nfl.com, while not having the channel to watch the game, yet excited to watch a preseason game. has Toon been in yet? what about that DT we took in the 3rd?


No Toon yet as far as I remember.

Hicks is out with a hand injury.


Toon will be out about another week with a foot injury. He may play the next preseason game. I am looking forward to him playing too. I want to know where Moore & AA were. Did they even get in?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tylerdouglass


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 14168
Location: Bellingham, WA
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cadet follows me on Twitter. Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tylerdouglass


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 14168
Location: Bellingham, WA
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sammymvpknight wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
Saint-Anger_13 wrote:
Irony- Watching game center at nfl.com, while not having the channel to watch the game, yet excited to watch a preseason game. has Toon been in yet? what about that DT we took in the 3rd?


No Toon yet as far as I remember.

Hicks is out with a hand injury.


Toon will be out about another week with a foot injury. He may play the next preseason game. I am looking forward to him playing too. I want to know where Moore & AA were. Did they even get in?


I saw Moore padded up. Maybe they are keeping him healthy? Was Colston in?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sammymvpknight


Joined: 22 Feb 2005
Posts: 3399
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
sammymvpknight wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
Saint-Anger_13 wrote:
Irony- Watching game center at nfl.com, while not having the channel to watch the game, yet excited to watch a preseason game. has Toon been in yet? what about that DT we took in the 3rd?


No Toon yet as far as I remember.

Hicks is out with a hand injury.


Toon will be out about another week with a foot injury. He may play the next preseason game. I am looking forward to him playing too. I want to know where Moore & AA were. Did they even get in?


I saw Moore padded up. Maybe they are keeping him healthy? Was Colston in?


I don't know. The Saints pretty much just ran the ball down their throat. I don't even know if Graham was in the game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
navysaintsfan


Joined: 01 Jan 2006
Posts: 11258
Location: Frednecksburg, VA
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
Cadet follows me on Twitter. Cool


Vilma follows me Wink
_________________

Adopt-A-Saint:
Kenny Vaccaro 28 Tkls 2 PD 1 SCK
Ben Watson 9 Rec 64 Yds
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raves


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 17848
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I think Pierre is actually the most likely to get traded of our RBs... Him and Ingram are similar but Ingram has higher upside, Sproles is our do all, and Ivory is our best pure runner and great for getting short yards.

So you keep Sproles, Ingram, Ivory, and Cadet while looking for a 3rd or so for Pierre if lucky.
_________________

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
TE Jimmy Graham-86 rec, 1215 yds, 16 TDs
WR Kenny Still-34 rec, 641 yds, 5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NS922


Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 8275
Location: New Orleans
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We look alright so far, Cadet looks nice. The highlight of the night was Mayock singing, he should go on Idol.
_________________
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
potus


Joined: 15 Feb 2009
Posts: 82
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how much Sed is gonna get for that cart-off on Kolb Rolling Eyes

Spags put Jenkins in great position to get that INT..he's going to do wonders for the defense this year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaintsBeast


Joined: 30 Oct 2009
Posts: 648
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

potus wrote:
I wonder how much Sed is gonna get for that cart-off on Kolb Rolling Eyes

Spags put Jenkins in great position to get that INT..he's going to do wonders for the defense this year.


He looked like a WR on that play. Snagged the ball, plants both feet in bounds, then goes out. Me mucho gusto. Twisted Evil
_________________

2012 Adopt-A-Saint:
Martez Wilson, DE: 1 Sack, 6 Tackles, 1 FF, 1 Punt Block
Will Smith, DE: 2 Sacks, 22 Tackles, 0 FF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group