Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

USC Trojans Thread III: The Sark Era
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheGoldenChild

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Silas Redd hurt?
coltsmanic808

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is embarrassing so far.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monte Kiffin is an embarrassing defensive play caller and Aundrey Walker is an embarrassment in pass protection.

mission27 wrote:
And she flips out like wtf I don't like that and I'm like you don't like rodents?

#JDI
coltsmanic808

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[inappropriate/removed] UCLA and this year in general.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope Barkley's ok, but I wouldn't be too distraught if we got to see Max Wittek next week. I'd love to see him beat ND and knock them out of the title game picture.

mission27 wrote:
And she flips out like wtf I don't like that and I'm like you don't like rodents?

#JDI
coltsmanic808

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelawoffices wrote:
I really hope Barkley's ok, but I wouldn't be too distraught if we got to see Max Wittek next week. I'd love to see him beat ND and knock them out of the title game picture.

Foshizzles. But this was an awful year.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

InsideUSC ‏@InsideUSC

Quote:
I'm hearing Matt Barkley separated his shoulder
thelawoffices

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Before USC's 38-28 loss to crosstown rival UCLA on Saturday, athletic director Pat Haden assured coach Lane Kiffin that he would return in 2013 regardless of the outcome of the Trojans' last few games.

Kiffin told reporters after the game that he had a recent conversation with Haden that assured him his job was safe. Haden, who initially declined comment as he came off the Rose Bowl field following Saturday's loss, later confirmed Kiffin's account in a text message to ESPNLosAngeles.com.

"Absolutely," Haden said in the message

I definitely think that Lane should be back next season. Yes, he deserves some of the blame, but he's not fully at fault. He can't cover receivers, and he can't block pass rushers. Plus, I'm not really sure who would have been a candidate to replace him. Hue Jackson could have been an intriguing option, imho.

And it looks like we'll get to see Wittek next week. I'm pretty excited to see him play.

mission27 wrote:

#JDI
jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelawoffices wrote:
Quote:
Before USC's 38-28 loss to crosstown rival UCLA on Saturday, athletic director Pat Haden assured coach Lane Kiffin that he would return in 2013 regardless of the outcome of the Trojans' last few games.

Kiffin told reporters after the game that he had a recent conversation with Haden that assured him his job was safe. Haden, who initially declined comment as he came off the Rose Bowl field following Saturday's loss, later confirmed Kiffin's account in a text message to ESPNLosAngeles.com.

I definitely think that Lane should be back next season. Yes, he deserves some of the blame, but he's not fully at fault. He can't cover receivers, and he can't block pass rushers. Plus, I'm not really sure who would have been a candidate to replace him. Hue Jackson could have been an intriguing option, imho.

And it looks like we'll get to see Wittek next week. I'm pretty excited to see him play.

Hue Jackson would be a very interesting hire.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
coltsmanic808

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
thelawoffices wrote:
Quote:

Hue Jackson would be a very interesting hire.

I was a fan of him when he was in Oakland until he pulled that Carson Palmer trade.....I do agree that Lane should come back but his dad needs to go. The Tampa 2 defense simply doesn't work in college or if it does, we still aren't good enough to pull it off I guess. I don't know. I'd prefer to go back to the 3-4. However, Kiffen's seat is getting pretty hot.

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you guys please beat Notre Dame next week? I can't bear the thought of Notre Dame playing for a National Title.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even with how bad this season has played out, there aren't many things that would be more enjoyable to see than to knock Notre Dame out of the BCSNCG.

mission27 wrote:

#JDI
coltsmanic808

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelawoffices wrote:
Even with how bad this season has played out, there aren't many things that would be more enjoyable to see than to knock Notre Dame out of the BCSNCG.

Word. I hope we win with a controversial Bush Push-esque way just so it's more fun to shove it into Notre Dame's face. Actually no, I hope we just take a ___ all over Manti Teo because even though I love the guy since we're both from Hawaii, it's getting a bit old and Notre Dame fans keep riding his jock strap a bit too hard.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please beat ND. Thanks

-Oregon fans

Sig bet
coltsmanic808

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
Please beat ND. Thanks

-Oregon fans

If we beat ND, do you banish kitsnow? Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 54, 55, 56  Next
Page 18 of 56

Jump to: