Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

USC Trojans Thread III: The Sark Era
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skatebeanz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Lane Kiffin said Marqise Lee has practiced on defense this week and could play there on Saturday

Sig bet
MSURacerDT55

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of curiosity, what position?

PSN: bench515lbs

Ahead of the curve....
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSURacerDT55 wrote:
Out of curiosity, what position?

He was a top safety coming out. So I'd have to say fs opposite of TJ

big thanks to OakleyCap on the sig
coltsmanic808

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus [inappropriate/removed] Christ Matt Barkley. Maybe something happened to get that second interception since I'm not getting it on tv, but what the hell. This is the third straight week with 2 early interceptions in the game. I love Barkley and all but wow. I am getting real pissed at this season in general.

/mini rant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Barkley has regressed so much this season it's ridiculous.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kitsnow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:

Unfinished business, now a 2nd round pick.
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kitsnow wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:

I lol'd.

But in all seriousness he should be a second round pick. He's going to be Andy Dalton 2.0 in the NFL and will need a good offensive line and a ton of weapons to be productive.

I can't wait for the Max Wittek era to begin at USC.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
kitsnow wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:

I lol'd.

But in all seriousness he should be a second round pick. He's going to be Andy Dalton 2.0 in the NFL and will need a good offensive line and a ton of weapons to be productive.

I can't wait for the Max Wittek era to begin at USC.

Yeah I love Matt Barkley and am one of his biggest supporters but this year was pretty terrible. I'm still happy that he left millions on the table to come back one more year for free, basically. He will always be known as one of the most important Trojans in my book for staying, winning and leading the program through these dark days of the sanctions. He may not be as great as Leinart, or even Palmer in some people's eyes, but he is top 5 at the worst, at least in recent history.

I can't wait to see what Max Wittek can do. I have a feeling Kessler will transfer sooner or later with Browne coming in.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coltsmanic808 wrote:
Yeah I love Matt Barkley and am one of his biggest supporters but this year was pretty terrible. I'm still happy that he left millions on the table to come back one more year for free, basically. He will always be known as one of the most important Trojans in my book for staying, winning and leading the program through these dark days of the sanctions. He may not be as great as Leinart, or even Palmer in some people's eyes, but he is top 5 at the worst, at least in recent history.

I can't wait to see what Max Wittek can do. I have a feeling Kessler will transfer sooner or later with Browne coming in.

Winning? The only year he "stayed" he choked twice causing us to lose both games.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
coltsmanic808 wrote:

Winning? The only year he "stayed" he choked twice causing us to lose both games.

Ok, well if you want to get into the details......him coming back to the program at the time was huge. Obviously, in hindsight it wasn't the best decision, though I guess that kind of defeats the purpose of looking at his legacy, he still was a top Trojan. As for winning, I meant winning in his career despite the sanctions, not specifically this year. I probably should've worded it better.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
coltsmanic808 wrote:

Considering he threw for about 500 yards and 3 touchdowns against Arizona, I have a hard time putting all the blame on him for that one. He wasn't the one getting torched on D. He was pretty horrendous against Stanford though, but then again, so was the OL.

#JDI
kitsnow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Barkley didn't really choke but he showed he isn't a game manager, which will hurt him in the draft considering his other prototypical QB assets.
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelawoffices wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
coltsmanic808 wrote:

Considering he threw for about 500 yards and 3 touchdowns against Arizona, I have a hard time putting all the blame on him for that one. He wasn't the one getting torched on D. He was pretty horrendous against Stanford though, but then again, so was the OL.

He also made a terrible decision during the final possession that cost us the game.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
He also made a terrible decision during the final possession that cost us the game.

We were losing, so you can't really assume that we were going to get a TD there. And if you're talking about not spiking the ball, I had read somewhere that Kiffin instructed him not to spike it.

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 17 of 55

Jump to: