Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

USC Trojans Thread III: The Sark Era
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bo_Spice


Joined: 17 May 2009
Posts: 9687
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a waste of a season.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oregon Ducks


Joined: 28 Feb 2006
Posts: 16627
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Bo. That's what you get for talking [inappropriate/removed], playboi. Are you Barkley's brother or something?

It's weird to me how you're an extremely reasonable guy outside the college football forum, but here you're something else...
_________________

Oregon RB Tracker
Marshall: 318 rush yds(7.6), 660 rec yds(13.2), 5 TDs
Tyner: 387 rush yds(4.4), 65 rec yds(7.2), 4 TDs
Freeman: 1050 rush yds(5.6), 106 rec yds(9.6), 16 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
skatebeanz


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 19463
Location: Jamison. on the Sweet-sig.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
kitsnow wrote:
The difference between USC and Oregon.

USC breaks school records against Colorado.

Oregon Breaks it's records against USC.


The difference between USC and Oregon is that USC wins National Championships, Oregon doesn't.
The actual difference is USC is in a more talent populated area TBH.
_________________

Sig bet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thelawoffices


Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 14648
Location: Event Horizon Of Smugness
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still can't believe that the defense is THAT bad. What an awful showing last night. I just hope they can win out, and at least have a shot at Oregon again. Plus, it'd be nice to see them knock Notre Dame out of the title race. Monte needs to go, too. His defense just doesn't work against the offenses in the Pac 12.
_________________

mission27 wrote:
I KNEW you were going to be smug about the pureness of your urine

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coltsmanic808


Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 4304
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kitsnow wrote:
coltsmanic808 wrote:
kitsnow wrote:
The difference between USC and Oregon.

USC breaks school records against Colorado.

Oregon Breaks it's records against USC.


I still remember you saying that USC fans are more classless than Oregon's. Rolling Eyes On this board, that sure isn't true.


Come on, after having to put up with both the preseason hype and the whole" we really won the conference last year" stuff this wasn't that bad.

You guys still have the best Offensive athlete in CFB in Lee for at least next year.


Rolling Eyes And we totally went out our way to tell you that in your thread.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Bo_Spice


Joined: 17 May 2009
Posts: 9687
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
lol Bo. That's what you get for talking [inappropriate/removed], playboi. Are you Barkley's brother or something?

It's weird to me how you're an extremely reasonable guy outside the college football forum, but here you're something else...


I was wrong, I admit it.

I honestly can't wait until Wittek takes over at quarterback and we get a new defensive coordinator.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coltsmanic808


Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 4304
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
lol Bo. That's what you get for talking [inappropriate/removed], playboi. Are you Barkley's brother or something?

It's weird to me how you're an extremely reasonable guy outside the college football forum, but here you're something else...


I was wrong, I admit it.

I honestly can't wait until Wittek takes over at quarterback and we get a new defensive coordinator.


Yeah....the Tampa 2 doesn't really work consistently. There have been times when it's been excellent, but until we get our DL healthy and wreak havoc, it's not going to be effective. If we end up getting a new DC, would Orgeron move into that role, or would we look for someone completely new? 4-3 or 3-4?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Bo_Spice


Joined: 17 May 2009
Posts: 9687
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Ed Oregeron might be promoted to defensive coordinator if Monte leaves the program. If not though I think we should really look into bringing Nick Holt back in as our defensive coordinator, I loved him while he was here.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oregon Ducks


Joined: 28 Feb 2006
Posts: 16627
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holt was really bad at UW.

I agree, though, Monte will be gone after this year. He'll "step down".
_________________

Oregon RB Tracker
Marshall: 318 rush yds(7.6), 660 rec yds(13.2), 5 TDs
Tyner: 387 rush yds(4.4), 65 rec yds(7.2), 4 TDs
Freeman: 1050 rush yds(5.6), 106 rec yds(9.6), 16 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Bo_Spice


Joined: 17 May 2009
Posts: 9687
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
Holt was really bad at UW.

I agree, though, Monte will be gone after this year. He'll "step down".


Holt was really good at USC though and the players loved him.

We can only hope so.

Realistically looking at things though we're not going to be competing for a National Championship or beat out Oregon for a Pac-12 title until we get those extra 10 scholarships back. We need more depth in the trenches and on the defensive side of the ball.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skatebeanz


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 19463
Location: Jamison. on the Sweet-sig.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
Realistically looking at things though we're not going to be competing for a National Championship or beat out Oregon for a Pac-12 title until we get those extra 10 scholarships back. We need more depth in the trenches and on the defensive side of the ball.
I'm proud of you for this. Before you said you weren't even worried about Oregon cuz your defense is built to stop them (2 pages back). But if I were you guys I'd root for Oregon to win the National Championship so Chip leaves.

I hope like hell he doesn't but if we win, he is gone from everything I have heard.
_________________

Sig bet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hawkman98272


Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 18865
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Holt was really bad at UW.

I agree, though, Monte will be gone after this year. He'll "step down".


Holt was really good at USC though and the players loved him.

We can only hope so.

Realistically looking at things though we're not going to be competing for a National Championship or beat out Oregon for a Pac-12 title until we get those extra 10 scholarships back. We need more depth in the trenches and on the defensive side of the ball.
From what I heard, Carroll called the plays on defense while at USC, Holt had very little say.
_________________

IDOG_det

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oregon Ducks


Joined: 28 Feb 2006
Posts: 16627
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are your predictions for your team next year? Who will stay and who will go to the NFL?
_________________

Oregon RB Tracker
Marshall: 318 rush yds(7.6), 660 rec yds(13.2), 5 TDs
Tyner: 387 rush yds(4.4), 65 rec yds(7.2), 4 TDs
Freeman: 1050 rush yds(5.6), 106 rec yds(9.6), 16 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
CaliforniaKid7


Joined: 23 Jan 2010
Posts: 6134
Location: Cali
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/blog/eye-on-college-football/20867563/usc-releases-promo-video-for-marqise-lee

let it begin! #BeLEEive2012
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9847
Location: pnw, usa.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/blog/eye-on-college-football/20867563/usc-releases-promo-video-for-marqise-lee

let it begin! #BeLEEive2012

If USC plays in the CCG, Lee is on pace for 137 receptions, 2,000 yards, and 19 touchdowns. Kid is an absolute freak.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 16 of 58

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group