Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Official Training Camp Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sadjag

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took my 1 week of vacation this year to go see some TC practices. I'm holding out for now because I mainly want to go see B14ckmon. I hope he signs tomorrow. I'll see you guys there.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadjag wrote:
I took my 1 week of vacation this year to go see some TC practices. I'm holding out for now because I mainly want to go see B14ckmon. I hope he signs tomorrow. I'll see you guys there.

Sorry, but you arent worth 8 million like MJD Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJD will be back shortly as wel all know, say he doesnt tho. Rashad Jennings hands down is the next best guy, what should we expect from him. 1000 yards seems realistic to me if he could stay healthy?

Adopt a JAGUAR

Laurent Robinson-

Marcedes Lewis-
MoJo122-b-21

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McMorrow_922 wrote:
MJD will be back shortly as wel all know, say he doesnt tho. Rashad Jennings hands down is the next best guy, what should we expect from him. 1000 yards seems realistic to me if he could stay healthy?

I expect Jennings to get somewhere around 4.5 YPC. Slightly less if he ends up with a heavy workload, but slightly more if MJD gets to camp soon.

His yardage total really depends on MJD. Jennings should have a pretty decent workload early as MJD gets into football shape in September.

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
McMorrow_922

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
McMorrow_922 wrote:

I expect Jennings to get somewhere around 4.5 YPC. Slightly less if he ends up with a heavy workload, but slightly more if MJD gets to camp soon.

His yardage total really depends on MJD. Jennings should have a pretty decent workload early as MJD gets into football shape in September.

with MJD i expect around 400-600 yards, without 1000 would be realistic.

Adopt a JAGUAR

Laurent Robinson-

Marcedes Lewis-
MoJo122-b-21

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McMorrow_922 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
McMorrow_922 wrote:

He has to stay healthy in order for that to me realistic. I'm not saying he won't be, but I just don't want to expect it.

If MJD waits too long to report, I could definitely see Jennings getting a heavier workload than MJD early in the season.

- Gus Bradley
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
McMorrow_922 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
McMorrow_922 wrote:

He has to stay healthy in order for that to me realistic. I'm not saying he won't be, but I just don't want to expect it.

If MJD waits too long to report, I could definitely see Jennings getting a heavier workload than MJD early in the season.

I really think MJD will be in football shape sooner than most think IF he comes in by the 3rd preseason game

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
McMorrow_922 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
McMorrow_922 wrote:

I really think MJD will be in football shape sooner than most think IF he comes in by the 3rd preseason game

You're definitely optimistic. Recent history suggests otherwise.

- Gus Bradley
AngryPirate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bryan anger is all i wanna hear about. is he getting 5 second hang 55 yard punts off like promised?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AngryPirate wrote:
bryan anger is all i wanna hear about. is he getting 5 second hang 55 yard punts off like promised?

Timed a bunch of punts and they mostly hovered around 4.7 - 4.9. Think the punts were around 50 yards too.

Credit to IPwn for da sig
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
McMorrow_922 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
McMorrow_922 wrote:

You're definitely optimistic. Recent history suggests otherwise.

You're right, what am I thinking?

Hello #1 overall pick Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im more ready for blackmon to sign then i am fot MJD to report. mJD is a vet and knows whwt he has to do to prepare for NFL football. His plays are easier to learn then blackmons. Hee needs to sign.

Adopt a JAGUAR

Laurent Robinson-

Marcedes Lewis-
McMorrow_922

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of now Lanes been working as the starter at left end.

Adopt a JAGUAR

Laurent Robinson-

Marcedes Lewis-
MoJo122-b-21

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:

You're right, what am I thinking?

Hello #1 overall pick Wink

Real funny Rolling Eyes

I still don't think the drop off from MJD to Jennings is going to affect the offense in a negative way.

By that I mean that Jennings is a better threat and bigger target out of the backfield than MJD is and, in theory, is more conducive to being a part of a balanced attack. MJD seems to rely on wearing a defense down by pounding it at them and getting bigger chunks of yardage as the game wears on. I don't think he'll be as effective without getting bulky carries, especially as he loses more speed and burst.

Obviously the running game will take a step back without MJD in there, but I think the offense can possibly take a larger leap forward by not leaning on him so much - if he's in there, you've got to feed him the ball. Without him being in there so often, it will allow the focus of the offense to change.

In a strange way, his holdout can benefit the team more positive than had he been here demanding the focus - we've seen how pissy he can get when he's not getting his carries in the past and we're witnessing his 'bigger then the team' mentality this offseason.

I've gotten to the point to where I believe the team would be better off trading him for pick(s) in April. I know it ain't happening, but I'd love to ship him off in a package for Mike Wallace.

- Gus Bradley
MoJo122-b-21

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McMorrow_922 wrote:
As of now Lanes been working as the starter at left end.

As he should be. Make the rookie earn every snap.

- Gus Bradley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 3 of 22

Jump to: