Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Injuries thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iLikeDefense

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnyj20 wrote:
M-High Marauder wrote:
jonnyj20 wrote:

lomaxgr wrote:

M-High Marauder wrote:
Is it just me, or dies there seem to be an inordinate amount of injuries this year. At the very least, there have been a lot of injuries to starters.

Seems about normal to be honest. I was actually going to mention about a week ago that we seemed to have been 'lucky' with our lack of injuries.

Yeah seems pretty average to me. Maybe even above average as far as injuries go.
Starters on defense injured = Hunter, Bannan
Starters on offense injured = Kuper

Other notables= Hillman, leonhard

Looks like we should actually be pretty happy about injuries.

Don't forget about Fannin, & Carter. Also there was a plethora of minor injuries to the WR's that forced the Broncos to sign another WR.

Also, the team cut Judie, and Page due to injuries, and Franklin was dealing with a concussion early in camp also. Harris was also held out of the Bears game with, I believe an ankle injury too.

I guess I just don't follow other teams enough to know if that is alot or not.

Yeah I just listed starters and notables. Fannin, Carter, and those WR's wouldn't make the team anyway. Harris and Franklin don't appear to be bad.

Remember how bad KC had it last year? They had it bad, Charles, Moeaki, Berry all out pretty dang early with season ending injuries.

I think Quinton Carter is going to make the team.

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
AKRNA

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iLikeDefense wrote:
jonnyj20 wrote:
M-High Marauder wrote:
jonnyj20 wrote:

lomaxgr wrote:

M-High Marauder wrote:
Is it just me, or dies there seem to be an inordinate amount of injuries this year. At the very least, there have been a lot of injuries to starters.

Seems about normal to be honest. I was actually going to mention about a week ago that we seemed to have been 'lucky' with our lack of injuries.

Yeah seems pretty average to me. Maybe even above average as far as injuries go.
Starters on defense injured = Hunter, Bannan
Starters on offense injured = Kuper

Other notables= Hillman, leonhard

Looks like we should actually be pretty happy about injuries.

Don't forget about Fannin, & Carter. Also there was a plethora of minor injuries to the WR's that forced the Broncos to sign another WR.

Also, the team cut Judie, and Page due to injuries, and Franklin was dealing with a concussion early in camp also. Harris was also held out of the Bears game with, I believe an ankle injury too.

I guess I just don't follow other teams enough to know if that is alot or not.

Yeah I just listed starters and notables. Fannin, Carter, and those WR's wouldn't make the team anyway. Harris and Franklin don't appear to be bad.

Remember how bad KC had it last year? They had it bad, Charles, Moeaki, Berry all out pretty dang early with season ending injuries.

I think Quinton Carter is going to make the team.

jonnys talking about Tony Carter I believe.
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hunter could now be out for 4 months.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:

He'll be IRed soon. Unfortunate ..
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:

Hunter is going to end up on IR. That's good news for Jeremy Beal who I think will now make the team.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

Hunter is going to end up on IR. That's good news for Jeremy Beal who I think will now make the team.

Yeh, Beal couldn't have picked a better game to have a 2 sack performance in than the one he did. He is going to get a LOT of reps with our 2nd team Defensive Line (he saw a fair few last Thursday), so he will definitely be given a chance to make the team.

MUFC OK
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

Yup we have plenty of similar players who could fill the role of what Hunter does for this team.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it isn't his fault, but Ronnie Hillman's hamstring is really starting to annoy me. He is missing practice again today ...

MUFC OK
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
I know it isn't his fault, but Ronnie Hillman's hamstring is really starting to annoy me. He is missing practice again today ...

Haven't these guys heard of duct tape?
Donut

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:

Hamstrings linger. Its one of those injuries that sometime cause guys to get shutdown until it heals or will be a season issue.
broncos67

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only injury I'm really miffed about is Kuper's, but the upside is that it'll give him time to heal his leg, so in a way, this could be good. Ramirez is capable at guard though so while the impact will be noticed, it's not gonna be major.

We have flexibility at DE, so losing Hunter sucks from a depth perspective but I think it'll be okay.

Hillman may have come back too quick from injury, but I hope this isn't a lingering issue with his hammy. That would suck. Still, you never know whether or not the team is playing it safe with the guy or how bad his injury actually is.

Thanks, Tzimisce
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:

Yeah I find it irritating too. He's beginning to remind me of Knowshon Moreno with his never-ending series of "tweaks" "strains" and "pulls."

In an offense like ours, the skill position players need as many reps as possible to get their timing down with Peyton. Camp ends today and from henceforth most practices will be half-speed affairs to install game-plans rather than practice in the more conventional sense of the term.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
iLikeDefense

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:

it is weird too, Hillman rarely got hurt at SDSU, last season he had a hammy issue (1st time I could recall), hopefully this won't continue to linger and hurt us. I think they should just let him come back slowly especially for a player who relies on speed and change of direction.

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: