Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 Training Camp Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
green24

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@RichCimini: Final QB stats: Sanchez 10-for-20, 1 TD, 1 sack. Tebow 2-for-9, 2 sacks.
Steve the Dream

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made the trip to Cortland today. Sanchez really did look good throwing the ball, but it seems like there was a lot of miscommunication going on. On at least three different incompletions he was instructing a receiver on what they did wrong/should have done. But this is to be expected Holmes and Kerley were riding bikes off to the side. Patrick Turner really stood out today in my opinion. Aside from Dustin Keller, I think he has the best chemistry with Mark.

Hill actually beat Revis on a deep ball pretty badly, which I think ticked Revis off because he went at Hill hard the next time they lined up. But it's really invaluable experience for Hill going one on one with the best in the game.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve the Dream wrote:
Made the trip to Cortland today. Sanchez really did look good throwing the ball, but it seems like there was a lot of miscommunication going on. On at least three different incompletions he was instructing a receiver on what they did wrong/should have done. But this is to be expected Holmes and Kerley were riding bikes off to the side. Patrick Turner really stood out today in my opinion. Aside from Dustin Keller, I think he has the best chemistry with Mark.

Hill actually beat Revis on a deep ball pretty badly, which I think ticked Revis off because he went at Hill hard the next time they lined up. But it's really invaluable experience for Hill going one on one with the best in the game.

Wow, he beat him again? If our oline would give mark time to throw during games, I expect big numbers from Hill. But like I said before , I also expect him to have a few drops this season because he did in college, and hes going to get targeted even more. But if Braylon Edwards can fix his hands, then I'm sure Hill can as well.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope we can pull Jeff Demps.
MP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who threw the TD to Cromartie?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MP wrote:
Who threw the TD to Cromartie?

McElroy
perikirest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bellore playin a lil FB on goal line.

AAJ Mark Sanchez
1 Torn Labrum
moham-17

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was today's stat line for practice?

I saw Cro had a pick, anybody else make some splashes?

I can usually check nyjets.com and the jetsblog for play by play analysis, but they've been less detailed lately about practice play-by-plays as far as I can tell.
green24

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

moham-17 wrote:
What was today's stat line for practice?

I saw Cro had a pick, anybody else make some splashes?

I can usually check nyjets.com and the jetsblog for play by play analysis, but they've been less detailed lately about practice play-by-plays as far as I can tell.

Quote:
@RichCimini: Final QB stats: Sanchez 9-for-13, 2 INTs, 3 sacks. Holds for 2 FGs. Tebow 4-for-9, 1 INT, 1 sack. Sloppiest day in terms on TOs. #Jets
ekill08x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly dont care if were winning games 16-13 as long as were winning. But this offense is going to need some serious help. We might be best suited in going after guys who get cut to play RT and LG.

And now with tebow running the wild cat, I dont see the need to keep Jermey Kerley. Hes small, and hes not very fast. Id rather have Jordan White or Eron Riley make this team. Im fine with Tone, Hill, Chaz, Turner, White and/or Riley.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
epicjets29

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:

I agree. We seriously need to get a scat back. We have Shonn Greene, and then a bunch of huge question marks.

ttitansfan4life on the Titans wrote:
Best offense in league by far. We can throw Hasselbeck in there and it's still the best.

CEO of the Cutler fan club
rickyt31

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epicjets29 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:

I agree. We seriously need to get a scat back. We have Shonn Greene, and then a bunch of huge question marks.

He can come from the backfield, play in the slot, and is a deadly returner. I can only imagine what coach westhoff could do with a returner with olympic speed.
epicjets29

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
epicjets29 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:

He can come from the backfield, play in the slot, and is a deadly returner. I can only imagine what coach westhoff could do with a returner with olympic speed.

He has to potential to be one of the most versatile players in the league. He could end up being an even better Brad Smith.

Best offense in league by far. We can throw Hasselbeck in there and it's still the best.

epicjets29

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Per Rich Cimini wrote:
Sione Pouha says he likely will miss rest of preseason with "tight back." Confident he will be ready for opener. #Jets

It is not a major concern, but it is worth noting. Hopefully his back problems don't linger though the beginning of the season.

rickyt31

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epicjets29 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
epicjets29 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:

He has to potential to be one of the most versatile players in the league. He could end up being an even better Brad Smith.

I can see that as well. I heard the Buccs have been talking to him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 16 of 19

Jump to: