Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 Training Camp
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DaRealdeal


Moderator
Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 9114
Location: Jamison. on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://twitter.com/TBBuccaneers/status/228833276188573696

Quote:
2 new faces for the Bucs at the 1st camp practice: WR Landon Cox & CB Marquese Wheaton. The team still has 1 open spot on the 90-man roster.

Two more camp bodies.
_________________


Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaRealdeal


Moderator
Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 9114
Location: Jamison. on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And we are underway...

http://twitter.com/PewterReport/status/228848302731448320

Quote:
Although in great shape, Josh Freeman just threw up three times, but keeps on practicing. Bucs camp is blazing hot today

http://twitter.com/TBBuccaneers/status/228857251144802304

Quote:
Favorite play for the fans so far at 1st camp practice: Josh Freeman deep down middle of field to WR Tiquan Underwood during 7-on-7.


http://twitter.com/RCummingsTrib/status/228859401631567872

Quote:
With Brian Price out of the picture the Bucs are currently working Roy Miller at 1st string nose tackle. He'll be challenged by Amobi Okoye

_________________


Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 8979
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/27/several-bucs-fail-schianos-conditioning-test/

Quote:
After his first training camp practice as the Bucs’ head coach, Schiano said several players failed his conditioning test, a series of 16 sprints of 110 yards with 45 seconds of rest between them.

“We have a minimum standard,” Schiano told the Tampa Bay Times. “And if it’s not met, then there are consequences.”

Schiano said training camp won’t be easy for the guys who didn’t pass.

“There will be a day when we show up here and on the first day and everybody passes,” Schiano said. “I wanted it to happen [Thursday]. We’ll get there. There’s no panic. We’ll get our guys into shape. But that makes training camp harder on those guys. There are additional things they have to do. There are conditioning things they have to do. And training camp’s hard enough.”


Greg isn't going to panic, I won't panic, obviously not ideal start though.
_________________


Michael Johnson 11 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaRealdeal


Moderator
Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 9114
Location: Jamison. on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://twitter.com/RCummingsTrib/status/228860821088899073

Quote:
Few players have looked better during this first day of camp than WR Mike Williams. In fact, all WRs are looking good.

It's obviously very early, but this is good to hear nonetheless. With Vincent Jackson drawing coverage, Mike Williams will get plenty of 1-on-1 match-ups this season.
_________________


Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 8979
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7426/doug-martin

Quote:
First-round rookie Doug Martin worked as the primary running back during the Bucs' first practice.


Dancing

This is great news!
_________________


Michael Johnson 11 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Caaddy24


Joined: 23 Jan 2007
Posts: 5666
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
http://twitter.com/RCummingsTrib/status/228860821088899073

Quote:
Few players have looked better during this first day of camp than WR Mike Williams. In fact, all WRs are looking good.

It's obviously very early, but this is good to hear nonetheless. With Vincent Jackson drawing coverage, Mike Williams will get plenty of 1-on-1 match-ups this season.


Looks like this could be Michael Clayton's year!

And why is Freeman throwing up?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 28909
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
http://rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7426/doug-martin

Quote:
First-round rookie Doug Martin worked as the primary running back during the Bucs' first practice.


Dancing

This is great news!

It's good for him to get his reps but this doesn't mean much this early.
_________________
Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 66 Tackles (11 for loss) | 2 PDs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RoeKG


Joined: 10 Apr 2007
Posts: 4233
Location: PA
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
http://rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7426/doug-martin

Quote:
First-round rookie Doug Martin worked as the primary running back during the Bucs' first practice.


Dancing

This is great news!

It's good for him to get his reps but this doesn't mean much this early.


It's actual training camp now, the season starts in 6 weeks. It does actually mean something now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 28909
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
http://rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7426/doug-martin

Quote:
First-round rookie Doug Martin worked as the primary running back during the Bucs' first practice.


Dancing

This is great news!

It's good for him to get his reps but this doesn't mean much this early.


It's actual training camp now, the season starts in 6 weeks. It does actually mean something now.

Meh. I don't put much stock into it.
_________________
Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 66 Tackles (11 for loss) | 2 PDs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Calibucsfan


Joined: 05 Sep 2011
Posts: 3428
Location: Los Angeles CA
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww man....looks like Clayborne got ride of the dreads..
_________________

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lil' Shorty


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 3366
Location: NC...surrounded by lame Panther fans.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:
http://twitter.com/RCummingsTrib/status/228860821088899073

Quote:
Few players have looked better during this first day of camp than WR Mike Williams. In fact, all WRs are looking good.

It's obviously very early, but this is good to hear nonetheless. With Vincent Jackson drawing coverage, Mike Williams will get plenty of 1-on-1 match-ups this season.


Looks like this could be Michael Clayton's year!

And why is Freeman throwing up?

Probably dehydrated. Im confident he is in good shape. The heat in a Tampa TC is a different story.
_________________

Smack ^
#FireLovie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lil' Shorty


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 3366
Location: NC...surrounded by lame Panther fans.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
Aww man....looks like Clayborne got ride of the dreads..

This actually makes me a little bit sad.
_________________

Smack ^
#FireLovie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
indifference


Joined: 08 Nov 2010
Posts: 1902
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm loving the up-tempo paces. I have grown sick of seeing the offense coming into games starting slow, the defense too. Hopefully, this uptempo pace translates into game-day pace. Starting fast on offense can help the defense. Not to mention, we looked flat out dead tired at the end of games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 8979
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HC Greag Schiano Press Conference 07/27

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/HC-Greag-Schiano-Press-Conference-0727/9d57bf22-51a1-41f9-911a-447c1ad9c14b
_________________


Michael Johnson 11 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nate340


Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 96
Location: Takoma Park, MD
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:
Aww man....looks like Clayborne got ride of the dreads..

This actually makes me a little bit sad.


Clayborn has dreads but Mason Foster cut his.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group