Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gameday- The Countdown is Over!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Gameday- The Countdown is Over! Reply with quote

...until we play the Saints,September 9th at 1:00.Ill change the countdown number each day. Im so excited as is everyone else I am sure. Ill be going to our home opener to see RG3 debut at fedex against the Bengals. 50 days and counting fellas.

The Redskins open the regular season against New Orleans Saints for the first time since 1975. (The Redskins won 41-3.) The Redskins are 15-8 against the Saints all-time, including an 8-3 record against the Saints on the road[b]

mike23md on the sig
David Amerson-48 Tackles 12 PD 2 INT 1 TD 1 FF

Last edited by THESKINSFAN21 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:04 am; edited 53 times in total
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: 50 Days and Counting.... Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
...until we play the Saints,September 9th at 1:00.Ill change the countdown number each day. Im so excited as is everyone else I am sure. Ill be going to our home opener to see RG3 debut at fedex against the Bengals. 50 days and counting fellas.

Quote:
The Redskins open the regular season against New Orleans Saints for the first time since 1975. (The Redskins won 41-3.) The Redskins are 15-8 against the Saints all-time, including an 8-3 record against the Saints on the road
Wheres the link to the article? If we were playing in fed ex, I'd give us a fighting chance but in the super dome... I'm frankly scared for our guys and especially griffin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all the Saint's drama, I say this gives us the edge of shocking them and stealing a early win on the road. We come in with our "Franchise QB" and now have a team as a whole who truly believes we can compete with anyone one now. The offense will be explosive baring no injuries and I just can't wait to see these guys on the field.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
With all the Saint's drama, I say this gives us the edge of shocking them and stealing a early win on the road. We come in with our "Franchise QB" and now have a team as a whole who truly believes we can compete with anyone one now. The offense will be explosive baring no injuries and I just can't wait to see these guys on the field.
Have you watched Brees, Thomas, Graham, Sproles, Moore, Henderson and Colston in the dome?

They shredded teams. Brees doesn't need Payton, Payton needed Brees. The defense made Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford and many others look like ish with the play when they're in the dome. Watch out for Martez Wilson, who was our natural pick(I think) that they got because of the Jamaal Brown trade in 2010, he's a beast.

They will miss Vilma though, that hurts. Still their crowd is like a college crowd, like old rfk in the playoffs

Last edited by turtle28 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
Have you watched Brees, Thomas, Graham, Sproles, Moore, Henderson and Colston in the dome?

They shredded them, they made Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford and many others look like ish with the defense.

They will miss Vilma though, that hurts. Still their crowd is like a college crowd, like old rfk in the playoffs

As I said in my first sentence, "The Saints Drama" is what I believe will play a key role in this victory for us. Yes I know they have a hell of a offense and I have much respect for them, but starting the season without your HC and being the offensive guy he is IMO will put them in a disadvantage. Also the loss of Greg Williams hurts there D a lot as well. I have faith in my Skins will get the job done or at least come close to it. This will not be a easy blowout type game for the Saints as many may think.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:

They shredded them, they made Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford and many others look like ish with the defense.

As I said in my first sentence, "The Saints Drama" is what I believe will play a key role in this victory for us. Yes I know they have a hell of a offense and I have much respect for them, but starting the season without your HC and being the offensive guy he is IMO will put them in a disadvantage. Also the loss of Greg Williams hurts there D a lot as well. I have faith in my Skins will get the job done or at least come close to it. This will not be a easy blowout type game for the Saints as many may think.
I hope you're right. I'd love to be wrong here! Wink
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: 50 Days and Counting.... Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:

Quote:
The Redskins open the regular season against New Orleans Saints for the first time since 1975. (The Redskins won 41-3.) The Redskins are 15-8 against the Saints all-time, including an 8-3 record against the Saints on the road
Wheres the link to the article? If we were playing in fed ex, I'd give us a fighting chance but in the super dome... I'm frankly scared for our guys and especially griffin

Ive bolded it instead of quoting it,wasnt an article,more of just the facts. The Saints are nothing special,yes ,Brees is but that isnt enough to beat us week one. Quote me!!!! Twisted Evil

mike23md on the sig
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: 50 Days and Counting.... Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:

Quote:

Ive bolded it instead of quoting it,wasnt an article,more of just the facts. The Saints are nothing special,yes ,Brees is but that isnt enough to beat us week one. Quote me!!!! Twisted Evil
Oh I'll put that in tht lock box buddy! Laughing you know you're talking about my favorite player right... Wink
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: 50 Days and Counting.... Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:

Quote:

Oh I'll put that in tht lock box buddy! Laughing you know you're talking about my favorite player right... Wink

Your favorite player isn't on the redskins?! Shocked Shame on you Mad

mike23md on the sig
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: 50 Days and Counting.... Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:

Quote:

Your favorite player isn't on the redskins?! Shocked Shame on you Mad
Not currently. I like a lot of them, love the redskins my favorite redskin would be moss but I do feel the Brees!
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

15 days until we play the bills in preseason!!! I cant wait! Its the most anticipated preseason ive ever been around for . So excited to see RG3 on the field,see what Garcon and Hank are gonna do,watch LeRibeus and see our new saftey tandem.

mike23md on the sig
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
15 days until we play the bills in preseason!!! I cant wait! Its the most anticipated preseason ive ever been around for . So excited to see RG3 on the field,see what Garcon and Hank are gonna do,watch LeRibeus and see our new saftey tandem.
Yeah I'm excited about griffin and our front 7. I think our front 7 is going to prove to be one of the best in the league this year and prove doubters wrong. I'd have to say I'm very intrigued by Cooley and Moss. If there is one thing I'm going to have my eye on, it's our two old savy playmakers on offense. I want to see if they are back to 2010 form and if they might be able to be those weapons again for us or near it. If they are, then I think we will have a better season than the last two.

The young guys, yeah I'm excited about them but with the young I'm just excited to see them play. With the vets I want to see production and a return to their old form. I guess that goes for Jamaal Brown and Deangelo Hall also but to a lesser extent. Cooley and Moss are still my most favorite players on the team.
mike23md

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont post the days, cause I get excited and depressed at the same time. I want football to start, but still gotta wait like a whole month and change for it.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting article about the phone call between nBelicheck and Shanahan about Meriweather as well as Meriweather being found guilty for his DUI.
Quote:
Why do I bring all of this up? Well, the news today on Meriweather is that his DUI case has been resolved. According to ESPN 980 in Washington, he was found guilty and got a 180-day suspended jail sentence and a $300 fine. Probably lost his license for a few months, too, which means he'll need rides to and from training camp. But that's not really the point here, is it?

NFL players getting arrested for drunken driving is so commonplace now that it's easy to forget what a stupid, selfish and serious crime that is. If Meriweather is already a guy with a questionable attitude and/or personality, this isn't the kind of thing that helps convince you it's all going to be OK. This is the kind of thing that establishes Meriweather, already a question mark after the 2011 he had, as someone on whom the Redskins may not be able to rely. And that's not good, considering how shaky their secondary already is.

Meriweather could be suspended by the NFL for this.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/60549/meriweather-a-big-redskins-question-mark

mike23md on the sig
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
Dont post the days, cause I get excited and depressed at the same time. I want football to start, but still gotta wait like a whole month and change for it.
Preseason starts in 11 days man! We get to see Griffin for the first time Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: