Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TexansNation keeper league
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 28055
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grasspike, and Texandominance:

could you pm me your e-mail so I can invite you to the league?

AA just made me the commish now.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 13921
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
Grasspike, and Texandominance:

could you pm me your e-mail so I can invite you to the league?

AA just made me the commish now.


you get it all figured out? if you have questions or need help just drop me a line, Im around Very Happy
_________________
]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 28055
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Grasspike, and Texandominance:

could you pm me your e-mail so I can invite you to the league?

AA just made me the commish now.


you get it all figured out? if you have questions or need help just drop me a line, Im around Very Happy


LOL Duh, I thought all this time you was still the commish haha. I didn't even know you activated the league till just now. Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 13921
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Grasspike, and Texandominance:

could you pm me your e-mail so I can invite you to the league?

AA just made me the commish now.


you get it all figured out? if you have questions or need help just drop me a line, Im around Very Happy


LOL Duh, I thought all this time you was still the commish haha. I didn't even know you activated the league till just now. Wink



Very Happy its ok, I should have told everyone in this thread haha
_________________
]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 28055
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still waiting on Texandominance to replace AA in the league. BTW, AA you have to quit the league because it wont let me replace you since you created the league.

I set a date for the draft for Sun. Aug. 19th at 8 PM ET. I figured most people can make it on Sunday due to recent drafts the board has had. Is everyone cool with this?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 28055
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=359560

League Page
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 13921
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're probabaly gonna have to create a new league, because the only option I have is to delete the entire league, it wont let me quit as Im the LM and creator....
_________________
]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 28055
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
you're probabaly gonna have to create a new league, because the only option I have is to delete the entire league, it wont let me quit as Im the LM and creator....


OK...Let me write down everyone's email address so I won't have to PM everybody for it. I'll PM you when I have. Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 28055
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I created the new league. Sorry for that guys.

Here is the league page

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=291239&seasonId=2012

Could you guys PM me your email address so I can send out the invites? Thank you.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 28055
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aite, I sent invites to everyone that gave me their email's. Waiting for only Cass and Lord to PM me their email address.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
texandominance


Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 4612
Location: Duluth, Mn
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I keep Nick too?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 28055
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texandominance wrote:
Can I keep Nick too?


Yep. I changed it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pastor Dillon


Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 7377
Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
Still waiting on Texandominance to replace AA in the league. BTW, AA you have to quit the league because it wont let me replace you since you created the league.

I set a date for the draft for Sun. Aug. 19th at 8 PM ET. I figured most people can make it on Sunday due to recent drafts the board has had. Is everyone cool with this?


i cant make the draft unless it is after 7:30 on sunday nights
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 28055
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Still waiting on Texandominance to replace AA in the league. BTW, AA you have to quit the league because it wont let me replace you since you created the league.

I set a date for the draft for Sun. Aug. 19th at 8 PM ET. I figured most people can make it on Sunday due to recent drafts the board has had. Is everyone cool with this?


i cant make the draft unless it is after 7:30 on sunday nights


I was going to change it to 9 PM ET. So 8 PM CT. Is that ok with you, and everybody?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pastor Dillon


Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 7377
Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Still waiting on Texandominance to replace AA in the league. BTW, AA you have to quit the league because it wont let me replace you since you created the league.

I set a date for the draft for Sun. Aug. 19th at 8 PM ET. I figured most people can make it on Sunday due to recent drafts the board has had. Is everyone cool with this?


i cant make the draft unless it is after 7:30 on sunday nights


I was going to change it to 9 PM ET. So 8 PM CT. Is that ok with you, and everybody?


that works great for me
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group