Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DARRIN'S WATCHING YOU (OT THREAD)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

GWROAT?
Jerry Rice
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
Jerry Rice
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
Randy Moss
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Darrin Chiaverini
39%
 39%  [ 19 ]
Estonian "Straight Cash/Credit/Money Order Homey" Zulu
29%
 29%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 48

Author Message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 42901
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Don't make me put this thread on my back and take it to 101.

I'll do it



Nug has entered Michael Jordan status.

I don't want to push it, but he could be a winner like Tebow some day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 16186
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Don't make me put this thread on my back and take it to 101.

I'll do it



Nug has entered Michael Jordan status.

I don't want to push it, but he could be a winner like Tebow some day.


Woah settle down. He is good but not tebow good.

I wonder how much i will get when i put 100 on the browns to win the superbowl . Going to do it a week before the season starts.
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 42901
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Don't make me put this thread on my back and take it to 101.

I'll do it



Nug has entered Michael Jordan status.

I don't want to push it, but he could be a winner like Tebow some day.


Woah settle down. He is good but not tebow good.

I wonder how much i will get when i put 100 on the browns to win the superbowl . Going to do it a week before the season starts.


He's got the Tebow formula down. 3/4 of his posts suck but he comes up clutch in the end. Laughing Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21330
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Don't make me put this thread on my back and take it to 101.

I'll do it



Nug has entered Michael Jordan status.

I don't want to push it, but he could be a winner like Tebow some day.


Woah settle down. He is good but not tebow good.

I wonder how much i will get when i put 100 on the browns to win the superbowl . Going to do it a week before the season starts.


He's got the Tebow formula down. 3/4 of his posts suck but he comes up clutch in the end. Laughing Wink


touche
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21330
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch out TAST, i'm working till 2 and very bored. I could approach Hornby status with self quoting.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21330
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4 realz tho


Our tailgate bus is coming along nicely and should be ready for the opener.

As much as I know about beer, i'm very stumped as to how I would go about doing the following.....

We want to install an external tap on our bus. We want the keg inside attached to the external tap.

I honestly have no idea how to go about that. Any advice?
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21330
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
4 realz tho


Our tailgate bus is coming along nicely and should be ready for the opener.

As much as I know about beer, i'm very stumped as to how I would go about doing the following.....

We want to install an external tap on our bus. We want the keg inside attached to the external tap.

I honestly have no idea how to go about that. Any advice?


I'd rather not use a kegerator if i don't have too. Down for a big tub with ice lol. Wonder if i just have to drill a whole and mount the tap outside and connect it to the keg?

Wake up peoples
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21330
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
4 realz tho


Our tailgate bus is coming along nicely and should be ready for the opener.

As much as I know about beer, i'm very stumped as to how I would go about doing the following.....

We want to install an external tap on our bus. We want the keg inside attached to the external tap.

I honestly have no idea how to go about that. Any advice?


I'd rather not use a kegerator if i don't have too. Down for a big tub with ice lol. Wonder if i just have to drill a whole and mount the tap outside and connect it to the keg?

Wake up peoples


Hornby, i'm looking at you.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12348
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nug goig full on beast mode! Heres your skittles my friend
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21330
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Nug goig full on beast mode! Heres your skittles my friend


Nice to see another life form in here lol
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12348
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Nug goig full on beast mode! Heres your skittles my friend


Nice to see another life form in here lol


it was a looooooooooooooonngg night last night
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21330
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Nug goig full on beast mode! Heres your skittles my friend


Nice to see another life form in here lol


it was a looooooooooooooonngg night last night


I was up till 2 cuz i went to see TDKR late. Then i had to work at 8.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12348
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Nug goig full on beast mode! Heres your skittles my friend


Nice to see another life form in here lol


it was a looooooooooooooonngg night last night


I was up till 2 cuz i went to see TDKR late. Then i had to work at 8.


without ruining it for me how was it
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FLAbrownfan


Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 3840
Location: OCA-L.A. , Florida
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got home from our our 7 on 7 / big man games for our county & gainsville, we swept the 7 on 7 and won all but one event in the big man challenge but had the highest score in all events.... Plus my OT threw up 225lbs 24 times!! He would have hit 30 if they had clamps on their weights ( they fell off)

Needless to say the scouting people were asking all about him Cool
_________________

R.I.P Crackburn, always in our hearts
adopt a Brown: Davone Bess - The best- one catch, one first down--- never mind person foul takes away! arrghhh Reg on the SIG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21330
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Nug goig full on beast mode! Heres your skittles my friend


Nice to see another life form in here lol


it was a looooooooooooooonngg night last night


I was up till 2 cuz i went to see TDKR late. Then i had to work at 8.


without ruining it for me how was it


I thought it was amazing.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 2 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group