Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DARRIN'S WATCHING YOU (OT THREAD)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

GWROAT?
Jerry Rice
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
Jerry Rice
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
Randy Moss
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Darrin Chiaverini
39%
 39%  [ 19 ]
Estonian "Straight Cash/Credit/Money Order Homey" Zulu
29%
 29%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 48

Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ensman13 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRKfi-Njr3M

If you listen to this, it reminds me sooo much of Mike Gundy's speech to the media.

This is the Eric Winston rant.

Honestly I applaud Winston, I would honestly like to see players call out the fans more often

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

candyman93

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
ensman13 wrote:

If you listen to this, it reminds me sooo much of Mike Gundy's speech to the media.

Honestly I applaud Winston, I would honestly like to see players call out the fans more often

I don't know about that. Fans are the meal ticket.

You've been here 7 and still haven't picked a team.
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
ensman13 wrote:

I don't know about that. Fans are the meal ticket.

ik that but, fans are ridiculious at times... I have seen and heard things that make ashamed to be a fan of alot of my teams, generally it is because they have no idea what they are talking about, or cross the line. To me i jst feel like some fans like to act like they know more than the people in the positiion when generally thats not the case

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same thing happened here, when DA got hurt ( and believe me I am prlly the biggest DA hater of us all) when I heard our fans cheering him being hurt it made me sick to my stomach

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

candyman93

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
same thing happened here, when DA got hurt ( and believe me I am prlly the biggest DA hater of us all) when I heard our fans cheering him being hurt it made me sick to my stomach

I hate seeing players get hurt. I imagine we and other people can relate to them when it comes to how violent football is. Heck we're lucky. We never had to deal with 250 4.4 freight trains coming at us.

bungleodeon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

bottlegate as well.

sometimes people do have valid complaints though. would you be happy to have bought a season ticket to the cleveland browns at any point since 99? Hell, I won't even buy a single game ticket. I don't see the point in buying a ticket to a game where I feel there is a less than 40% chance of us winning. The only games where we have a better chance of winning than that are when we play the leagues worst. So people that pay the big bucks for season tickets, get saddled with preseason ticket, and sit in the freezing cold 3-4 games a year have valid complains when it comes to this team. I mean, we've been HORRIBLE all but 3 years since 99. And the other 3 years we were just ok.
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

I hate seeing players get hurt. I imagine we and other people can relate to them when it comes to how violent football is. Heck we're lucky. We never had to deal with 250 4.4 freight trains coming at us.

I just feel like every now and then fans need to be put in their place, it gets to where they think just because they buy a ticket it gives them free reign to be an ahole, and thats not the truth

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

candyman93

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

I just feel like every now and then fans need to be put in their place, it gets to where they think just because they buy a ticket it gives them free reign to be an ahole, and thats not the truth

I don't support booing injured players, but healthy guys stealing paychecks? They're fair game.

candyman93

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I could ever leave this site after reading some of the gems on this site like this:

Quote:

IF..... little girl or boy, you're attempting to provoke and/or insult me, for WHATEVER reason you saw fit to do so for..... I can tell you ONE thing: You wouldn't get that remark halfway out of your mouth, if you were standing in front of my face, before I closed your yapper, in a VERY painful, nasty, bloody way. Now, give me ANOTHER "poor baby" remark, GIRL. Mods..... you saw who started this GARBAGE, so I don't EVEN want to hear a warning about MY online behavior; thanks. Warn HIM/HER about trolling, as SHOULD be the case.

LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
I don't think I could ever leave this site after reading some of the gems on this site like this:

Quote:

IF..... little girl or boy, you're attempting to provoke and/or insult me, for WHATEVER reason you saw fit to do so for..... I can tell you ONE thing: You wouldn't get that remark halfway out of your mouth, if you were standing in front of my face, before I closed your yapper, in a VERY painful, nasty, bloody way. Now, give me ANOTHER "poor baby" remark, GIRL. Mods..... you saw who started this GARBAGE, so I don't EVEN want to hear a warning about MY online behavior; thanks. Warn HIM/HER about trolling, as SHOULD be the case.

What thread was this internet tough guy being such a badass in?

First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:

Quote:

Well that got uncomfortable quick...... Confused

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

Bonanza23

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

only in Detwah Laughing

Thanks to ReggieCamp on the sig
malibuspeedrace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

Quote:

What thread was this internet tough guy being such a badass in?

Bills Forum
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=501424
fatpig

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm late to the party here but lol at KC chanting for Brady

i understand their cheering when Cassle went down though. i was at the game when DA went down and people cheered. it wasn't so much for DA being hurt as it was somewhat sarcastic cheering for Ken Dorsey to come into the game Laughing
fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as Winston is concerned, he was a member of the Texans when the Browns hosted them that day DA got jeered.

Brady broke his finger.

DA came in and blew.

So fans cheered for Gradkowski Laughing

But yea, Winston was there so no doubt he had that reaction because he has witnessed it first hand from our dumb fans.

Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 78 of 99

Jump to: