Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Probably Our Most Interesting Q&A: TitanTuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:22 am    Post subject: Probably Our Most Interesting Q&A: TitanTuff Reply with quote

No offense to the previous Q&Aers, but I definitely think this one is the most interesting we've had so far.

Here it is gents, the first Q&A of the 2015 offseason, TitanTuff!

1. What would you rather experience? Attending the next 5 Superbowls, all expenses paid, or the Titans win one Superbowl within the next 5 years, but you have to work during the game?

Quote:
I have been a Titans fan from day 1. I sat in Vandy stadium and watched the Titans play when they didn't have a field. PSL owner from then on.

So my answer is easy: Titans win the Superbowl!

I will DVR the game and watch it when I get home. My celebration will be Epic!

2. titans0021 is looking for a wingman for a date with two hotties. Why or why not would you be the best choice?

Quote:
I've had a decent run with the ladies. I snagged the coolest out of them and married her Twisted Evil

So my value to Titans0021 is that since I'm already hooked up, I would devote my energy to hooking him up. I would talk him up to the point where both girls would be sufficiently jazzed about our boy!

3. How do you feel about our draft? Disappointed? Contained excitement? Over-exuberance?

Quote:
I am very pleased with our draft. I have always liked Ruston Webster and his drafts. On paper it looks great, but many times the players bust (which is normal). This year's draft seems very important.

Mariotta is what we needed. Leading up to the draft, only the ridiculous Eagle's Giving Up Our Future trade rumor would change my mind about our pick. This franchise is desperate to get it's fan base active again. Mariotta brings a sense of freshness (along with the MIA press coverage).

The other two draft picks of note are DGB and Tre. I think they are game changers.

4. What is your least favorite word in the English language?

Quote:
Tinkle. When someone says they have to tinkle, it's like fingernails on a chalkboard heh.

5. What's your current career or future career?

Quote:
I'm 45 and retired. I got my Recording Industry degree from MTSU in 1991 (MBA in 2003). After college, I went on the road for 3 years and worked audio for mostly rocks shows. From the Grateful Dead to a steady gig with Metallica. I worked audio for about 4 years then opened my own company, New Breed Entertainment in 1994. Studio/Demo work combined with press kitting. This morphed into a Concert Promotion company which started small then eventually worked up to the big venues. I worked closely with Starwood Amphitheater (when it was still open). Together with a partner promotion company, we pulled off ZZ Top shows, Dixie Chicks, Megadeth to name a few. In Jan 2008 (right before the 08' recession) I sold the company to Clear Channel.

My son was born in 2009 and I have been a stay at home Dad ever since. This is the most fun I've ever had Very Happy I'm sure after a few years pass, I'll jump into something else.

6. You're stranded on an island. What 5 things are you taking with you and what two women are you bringing along? ]

Quote:
1. Digital Audio workstation. Without one of these, I would go mad. Because the question says Im stranded then I guess no internet access Crying or Very sad

2. Big screen entertainment center. Sundays are gonna be fun!! Cable Sports packages in effect.

3. Man's gotta eat Wink

4. Protect thyself.

5. Man's gotta eat. Growing all manner of fruits and Herbs. <--- Wink

Man's gotta eat Very Happy

Since this is my fantasy, I want her singing to me all the time Applause

7. You have won an all expenses paid trip to visit any country in the world. Where do you choose to go and what all are you doing?

Quote:
New Zealand seems quite lovely. I would visit Peter Jackson's Hobbit village. I would drink Mordor Mead with my wife till our eyes crossed. Laughing

8. Are you a fan of the superhero movie craze or can't wait until the bottom falls out and you can enjoy real movies again?

Quote:
I love em. I've been reading comic books since I was a kid. I was more into the Conan the Barbarian comics. Hack and slash. It's ironic (to me) that the stories I've been delving into for 40 years have gone mainstream. I saw Avengers 2 a couple days ago in 3D and it blew me away. Special effects continue to push the envelope and I'm on board for the ride Wink

9. What is one thing you've always wanted to do in life that you've yet to do?

Quote:

10. Mother's Day is coming up. Any big plans?

Quote:
I'm spending the early part of the day with my Mom and then head out to my Mom-in-law. Big meals. Lots of laughs. Making plans for the Summer.

On a final note, I have been coming to this board for many years now. I enjoy reading all of the posts. There are some crazy football smart guys here. A layman, such as myself, can come here to learn a ton. Our posters are passionate, and for better or worse..loyal Titans fans. I thank you all.

TitanTuff Very Happy
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you've never been zip lining?

Also, way cool about all the bands you've worked with. We have a couple music groups on this forum.
BurheadTitans

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool. If I could work in the sports industry I would love to work in the music field.
Baseball: Cincinnati Reds

Tennessee Titans (FFMD 2014) Offensive Coordinator
TitanTuff

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
So you've never been zip lining?

Never been! Seems like a blast.

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
Also, way cool about all the bands you've worked with. We have a couple music groups on this forum.

BurheadTitans wrote:
Very cool. If I could work in the sports industry I would love to work in the music field.

It seems like a long time ago. Doesn't surprise me about the bands on this forum. I know so many musicians who are sports fanatics. Why not the other way around Wink

2015 Adopt-a-Titan #69 Andy Gallik
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made me think of this Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inzST4EDxgc
TitanTuff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
Made me think of this Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inzST4EDxgc

Lol I just saw this Laughing Laughing

2015 Adopt-a-Titan #69 Andy Gallik

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: