Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Everything Else Thread VI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
titanrick wrote:
Today, I thought for a moment that, had Peyton signed with us, we might be in this game. Now, I'm very glad we are not.

It isn't the cold weather... it's that he can't handle physical defenses. They never had a chance.

Ill take a SB appearance anyday over what we have now.

If we still had Munch and company. I'd agree but with this new staff. I disagree

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
TitanSS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't even blame it on the physical defense. They came out flat and played flat until the very end. There were plays where Manning had plenty of time and his throws were off.

Mentally he just didn't look prepared for this game. I know that's not the case, but he must have been rattled from the pressure or something.

Even on the very first snap before the defense had a chance to be physical he made a mental mistake. The rest of the team flew off the ball as it was snapped while Peyton was walking up to the line of scrimmage.

It didn't matter at all, obviously, but the fact that Wilson's pass was not considered intentional grounding when it was 2 yards short of the line of scrimmage with a ref standing 5 yards from where it landed was a horrible call.

Denver was outplayed by Seattle in every facet of the game that is for sure.
titanrick

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSS wrote:
It didn't matter at all, obviously, but the fact that Wilson's pass was not considered intentional grounding when it was 2 yards short of the line of scrimmage with a ref standing 5 yards from where it landed was a horrible call.

He wasn't throwing it away. He was trying to get it to a TE (Wilson, I think) who released at the last moment. If there's a receiver he's throwing it to, it's not grounding.

I just thought the Seahawks were in a different class, physically. Peyton's teams have always been finesse. Doesn't mean you can't win a title but you have to have all the cards fall right. And you can't do it against a defense like Seattle's.

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Seahawks D tho.....

If we ever had a defense like that a won a Super Bowl with it, I would die a happy man

So fun to watch. So dominate. Watching the SB makes me remember how bad I wanna see the Titans do it one day.

ONE DAY WE WILL LOG INTO FF AND POP E-CHAMPAGNE BOTTLES

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
TitanSS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
TitanSS wrote:

He wasn't throwing it away. He was trying to get it to a TE (Wilson, I think) who released at the last moment. If there's a receiver he's throwing it to, it's not grounding.

I just thought the Seahawks were in a different class, physically. Peyton's teams have always been finesse. Doesn't mean you can't win a title but you have to have all the cards fall right. And you can't do it against a defense like Seattle's.

He wasn't being hit as he threw it and the receiver wasn't even close if I remember?

I heard the announcers say that maybe they felt like the receiver was close enough, but I sure missed him.

Of course I'll never find a clip of it, but that's just what I remember.
titanrick

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSS wrote:
titanrick wrote:
TitanSS wrote:

He wasn't being hit as he threw it and the receiver wasn't even close if I remember?

I heard the announcers say that maybe they felt like the receiver was close enough, but I sure missed him.

I can't find a clip either, but there was a TE releasing after blocking that Wilson was trying to get it to. Wasn't a good throw, but it only has to get back to the LOS if you're throwing it away.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
TitanSS wrote:
titanrick wrote:
TitanSS wrote:

Yeah, pass probably fell a yard and a half short of Wilson. Wilson was serving as a blocker on the play, but he was an eligible receiver so it was actually a real nice play by Russell to recognize where he was and put it in his vicinity.

I can't find a clip either, but there was a TE releasing after blocking that Wilson was trying to get it to. Wasn't a good throw, but it only has to get back to the LOS if you're throwing it away.

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 3 receptions, 63 yards, 0 touchdowns
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Girlfriend is from Seattle. Two days ago, she didn't know who Richard Sherman was. Today? She smack talked my love for Peyton and talked about how amazing Russell Wilson is.

I drop kicked her in the ovaries and she made me a sammich (The sammich actually happened. The kicking happened in my mind). I won't apologize.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
Girlfriend is from Seattle. Two days ago, she didn't know who Richard Sherman was. Today? She smack talked my love for Peyton and talked about how amazing Russell Wilson is.

I drop kicked her in the ovaries and she made me a sammich (The sammich actually happened. The kicking happened in my mind). I won't apologize.

I died laughing. Good one sir.
ragevsuall17

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:

when is webby going to add the "like" or thumbs up option to the board...

This deserves an enthusiastic thumb up!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welp me and the family have decided to go back to Florida this summer for a vacation. Went two years ago and had a great time at the resort. The nephews are old enough now so it's time to go back. Probably going to Seaworld, Orlando Studios, Magic Kingdom, Wet & Wild, and Island of Adventure. Time to cut some weight in time for June Laughing
UTMoc10

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Welp me and the family have decided to go back to Florida this summer for a vacation. Went two years ago and had a great time at the resort. The nephews are old enough now so it's time to go back. Probably going to Seaworld, Orlando Studios, Magic Kingdom, Wet & Wild, and Island of Adventure. Time to cut some weight in time for June Laughing

What resort did you stay at before? The only one I've been to is the Animal Kingdom one. It was amazing.
Idk if you're a Harry Potter fan or not but the Potter section of Islands of Adventure is pretty legit. Crazy busy though, waited 3 hours for 1 ride. Excited to see what the Potter section at Universal Studios will look like when it's done this year.
If you have younger kids coming with they would probably enjoy Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach more than Wet & Wild. I've been to both of Disney's water parks several times and I love them. I even like them being older Laughing

I got my Florida drivers license a couple weeks ago and I'm trying to talk someone into going with me to Disney. They are running a special rate for Florida residents right now for a 3 day ticket for only $129. So cheap. 1 day for non FL is right about $100.
Kendall Wright - 6 rec 46 yds 1 TD
Damian Stafford - 3 tackles
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UTMoc10 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

What resort did you stay at before? The only one I've been to is the Animal Kingdom one. It was amazing.
Idk if you're a Harry Potter fan or not but the Potter section of Islands of Adventure is pretty legit. Crazy busy though, waited 3 hours for 1 ride. Excited to see what the Potter section at Universal Studios will look like when it's done this year.
If you have younger kids coming with they would probably enjoy Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach more than Wet & Wild. I've been to both of Disney's water parks several times and I love them. I even like them being older Laughing

I got my Florida drivers license a couple weeks ago and I'm trying to talk someone into going with me to Disney. They are running a special rate for Florida residents right now for a 3 day ticket for only $129. So cheap. 1 day for non FL is right about $100.

I believe we stayed in the Summer Bay Resort which is nothing special but it wasn't my parents idea(it was my aunts). It wasn't bad or anything but could've been better. Now my moms trying to find the right place for at least 6 adults(parents, me and GF, and brother and wife) and their two kids who are 6 and 4. My other brother and his wife and their two kids(17 and 14) might go but I doubt it. Two years ago when we went to Florida, we went to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, and one other I forget. Only reason we're really going is because of the young kids mainly. About 10 years ago I went but never had a chance to go to Wet & Wild. The rest of the family went but I wasn't feeling good that season so I stayed at the resort. The ticket prices for the parks are ridiculous but oh well. I'll likely have to pay almost 1000 for tickets Laughing
titans0021

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just won some $120 headphones and game worn gloves from Verner on Twitter. Laughing

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 3 receptions, 63 yards, 0 touchdowns
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
UTMoc10

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Just won some $120 headphones and game worn gloves from Verner on Twitter. Laughing

I know who you are now. Muahahaha Twisted Evil Laughing
Kendall Wright - 6 rec 46 yds 1 TD
Damian Stafford - 3 tackles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 67 of 76

Jump to: