Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Everything Else Thread VI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lamont

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
Justin Blackmon is suspended again what a joke. Then again I wouldn't want to play for the Jags either
Part of me wants to feel bad for the guy, but what a freaking loser. Going to end up costing himself millions.

He reminds me of a certain Titan WR. Going to cost himself millions as well. Rolling Eyes

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
titanrick

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... and a certain Titans CB. Imagine how Pacman's career would have gone without all the "silly misunderstandings" regarding assault and attempted murder.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
... and a certain Titans CB. Imagine how Pacman's career would have gone without all the "silly misunderstandings" regarding assault and attempted murder.

His season before the shooting he was arguably the best corner in the league for that season. Imagine that 2008 defense with him out there playing shutdown corner.

Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon
titans0021

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

latinoaustino wrote:
titanrick wrote:

His season before the shooting he was arguably the best corner in the league for that season. Imagine that 2008 defense with him out there playing shutdown corner.
On top of the fact that he was also the second best returner in football that season. Really could have been a star.

And yeah, the kind of spark he could provide on defense and special teams was something that would have been huge for that 2008 team.

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 3 receptions, 63 yards, 0 touchdowns
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
deeluxx3

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pacman was SHUT DOWN his second year

Absolutely SHUT DOWN

I've seen very few seasons as good as his since that year

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
UTMoc10

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomorrow is the last Titan game I'll ever watch in Tennessee. This time next week I'll be sitting in our new house in Lakeland, Florida. Gotta make sure I have good internet to watch some streams of Jake.
Kendall Wright - 14 catches 121 yards, TD
Damian Stafford - 3 tackles
SpaceAgePimp

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UTMoc10 wrote:
Tomorrow is the last Titan game I'll ever watch in Tennessee. This time next week I'll be sitting in our new house in Lakeland, Florida. Gotta make sure I have good internet to watch some streams of Jake.

Nice, I almost took a job in Tampa, but I was offered a contract in Arizona and only had fifteen days to sign it. I was supposed to go to Tampa to work out a contract on day ten and there was a tropical storm, so it got pushed back and I had to sign for a job in Phoenix.

BostonZombie

"Love it or leave it: God bless America" -Ricky Stanzi

Adopt-A-Titan:
Matt Hasselbeck
Tommie Campbell
latinoaustino

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpaceAgePimp wrote:
UTMoc10 wrote:

Nice, I almost took a job in Tampa, but I was offered a contract in Arizona and only had fifteen days to sign it. I was supposed to go to Tampa to work out a contract on day ten and there was a tropical storm, so it got pushed back and I had to sign for a job in Phoenix.

Everything happens for a reason my friend.

Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon
SpaceAgePimp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

latinoaustino wrote:
SpaceAgePimp wrote:
UTMoc10 wrote:

Everything happens for a reason my friend.

You are probably right about that. Are you from Wisconsin/Milwaukee?

BostonZombie

"Love it or leave it: God bless America" -Ricky Stanzi

Adopt-A-Titan:
Matt Hasselbeck
Tommie Campbell
-Hope-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jared Cook. Laughing

skywindO2 wrote:
Never spit it out. Always power through it.
titans_5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone follwing the jon martin ritchie incognito emerging saga. I'm reserving my judgement till all the facts come out, but based on my readings of incognito's voice mails he left martin, the guy should have to answer for his actions in a state/federal court trial. This seems to me to be a much bigger issue than just workplace harassment.

pretty interesting, from a social psychology standpoint... incognito clearly has some serious mental issues... I am wondering how much he affected the other members of the line too, just based off what i have read it was the whole line picking on martin.... but incognito seems to be the real POS here...
lamont

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans_5 wrote:
anyone follwing the jon martin ritchie incognito emerging saga. I'm reserving my judgement till all the facts come out, but based on my readings of incognito's voice mails he left martin, the guy should have to answer for his actions in a state/federal court trial. This seems to me to be a much bigger issue than just workplace harassment.

pretty interesting, from a social psychology standpoint... incognito clearly has some serious mental issues... I am wondering how much he affected the other members of the line too, just based off what i have read it was the whole line picking on martin.... but incognito seems to be the real POS here...

He has been a POS since he was with the Rams. Some of the things I have heard he dome to martin he could be brought up on hate crime charges. This stuff crossed the line over hazing into straight terrorizing the guy. The players voted this guy a captain this season. Rolling Eyes I guess he must have intimidated the team into naming him a captain? I have never cared for his play and his off the field demeanor. Good riddance...

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
titanrick

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans_5 wrote:

Did you read the speculation that his dad is posting on another forum? You couldn't make this stuff up...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I did, not that this is a funny situation at all but if you can read the ridiculousness he was posting with a grain of salt i found it to be hilarious.

there is also a fan conduct video of him telling dolphins fans to behave while at the game, little ridiculous with these details emerging... I tried to link it here via youtube but the user has removed the content.
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well VY might get a call now. Laughing

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR -- 9 CAR 29 YDS, 1 REC 17 YDS
2) Sammie Hill NT -- 2 TCK 1 SCK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 61 of 76

Jump to: