Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Everything Else Thread VI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep me and GF are officially returning to Nashville for the Jets game. So damn excited. Plan to actually site see this time which we didn't have much time to do last year. Also hopefully it's a much better outcome than the blowout against the Bears last year.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Yep me and GF are officially returning to Nashville for the Jets game. So damn excited. Plan to actually site see this time which we didn't have much time to do last year. Also hopefully it's a much better outcome than the blowout against the Bears last year.

If we get blown out by the Jets, you are officially not allowed to go to any more games. Wink

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR -- 9 CAR 29 YDS, 1 REC 17 YDS
2) Sammie Hill NT -- 2 TCK 1 SCK
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, looking like I have a decent chance of teaching in Kuwait City next year.
SpaceAgePimp

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:

Did you go through teachanywhere or did you go to the international job fair in Iowa?

BostonZombie

"Love it or leave it: God bless America" -Ricky Stanzi

Adopt-A-Titan:
Matt Hasselbeck
Tommie Campbell
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpaceAgePimp wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:

Did you go through teachanywhere or did you go to the international job fair in Iowa?

teachanywhere.

I'm a little worried. Reviews of the school aren't great, but there's not many out there either. As well, seems like people either love or hate the country.
SpaceAgePimp

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
SpaceAgePimp wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:

teachanywhere.

I'm a little worried. Reviews of the school aren't great, but there's not many out there either. As well, seems like people either love or hate the country.

I think Kuwait is one of the few schools that offers 1 year contracts, so you could try it out for a year and if you don't like it, move back. Although, they say that Kuwait always gets great reviews from former teachers there, so you may love it. I have a friend who is teaching in Nigeria right now, and he absolutely loves it. Living abroad takes a certain personality, as long as you're open minded, you should be fine.

BostonZombie

Adopt-A-Titan:
Matt Hasselbeck
Tommie Campbell
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. It's one year, same salary (tax free) as what I have now, but my rent is paid, furnished apartment, utilities paid, and I live within walking distance of the school.
TheDeeeeej

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant stand facebook anymore.

Everyone is getting married and having kids. It looks awful.

[Adopt a Titan] [Derrick Morgan] [Robert Johnson]
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDeeeeej wrote:

Oh god, you sound like my girlfriend. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR -- 9 CAR 29 YDS, 1 REC 17 YDS
2) Sammie Hill NT -- 2 TCK 1 SCK
titanrick

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDeeeeej wrote:

I know I had my first kid on facebook. Youtube was there to film it as well.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
Yeah. It's one year, same salary (tax free) as what I have now, but my rent is paid, furnished apartment, utilities paid, and I live within walking distance of the school.

Teaching overseas is a pretty sweet deal. Usually they pay for a couple flights and moving expenses as well. I can't really say that it's for me, but if the right deal (and the right place) came along, I'd probably do it. I think the hardest part would be missing out on all the American stuff we all love, like football games and basketball and college sports and things like that.

BostonZombie

Adopt-A-Titan:
Matt Hasselbeck
Tommie Campbell
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need some Nashvillians advice or anybody that's been to Nashville and knows a lot about the sites and attractions. Me and my GF are going for the Jets game in late September. Plan on staying in the Homewood Suites Hotel from September 27-30(Friday-Monday). On Saturday we plan to do the General Jackson Showboat cruise. Just wanted to know if anyone has done this cruise before or know anything about it? I've got some info from the website and YouTube videos but just wanted to see if anyone has actually done it and how was it and such. Thanks

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
KingTitan

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
I need some Nashvillians advice or anybody that's been to Nashville and knows a lot about the sites and attractions. Me and my GF are going for the Jets game in late September. Plan on staying in the Homewood Suites Hotel from September 27-30(Friday-Monday). On Saturday we plan to do the General Jackson Showboat cruise. Just wanted to know if anyone has done this cruise before or know anything about it? I've got some info from the website and YouTube videos but just wanted to see if anyone has actually done it and how was it and such. Thanks

I've done it. Pretty cool for lady friend and yourself. I went and it was like a Chinese "circus" type act. Entertaining. Then you get to ride the water. If it's a nice night out, can be very enjoyable. Takes you downtown, see the skyline. Food is decent/good.

It's cool.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

I've done it. Pretty cool for lady friend and yourself. I went and it was like a Chinese "circus" type act. Entertaining. Then you get to ride the water. If it's a nice night out, can be very enjoyable. Takes you downtown, see the skyline. Food is decent/good.

It's cool.

Thanks alot KT. Seems like a great time. Do you got any other tourist attractions good for seeing?

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
KingTitan

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

It's cool.

Thanks alot KT. Seems like a great time. Do you got any other tourist attractions good for seeing?

No problem.

What you into is the question...lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 46 of 77

Jump to: