Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Everything Else Thread VI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TitanSS

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broncos scored 35 points yet everyone is going to blame Peyton Manning for the loss. Guess he should play both sides of the ball from now on.

If the officiating in the first 3 quarters wasn't a suck job it would have been a 2 score game anyway.
titans0021

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSS wrote:
Broncos scored 35 points yet everyone is going to blame Peyton Manning for the loss. Guess he should play both sides of the ball from now on.

If the officiating in the first 3 quarters wasn't a suck job it would have been a 2 score game anyway.
Broncos had two return touchdowns and Peyton threw an interception that was returned for a score. Broncos offense essentially scored 14 points in that game. That'd be like crediting Locker for our win against the Jaguars in week 17.
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't like the Broncos play calling. Tried to be too much of a power running team on 3rd and short. You have Peyton Manning. Let him throw. His short passing is better than running right at Baltimore.

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR -- 9 CAR 29 YDS, 1 REC 17 YDS
2) Sammie Hill NT -- 2 TCK 1 SCK
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
Didn't like the Broncos play calling. Tried to be too much of a power running team on 3rd and short. You have Peyton Manning. Let him throw. His short passing is better than running right at Baltimore.

I agree i also dont get why Den just kneeled the ball down with 30 secs left an 2 timeouts. You have Manning take a shot especially the way the PI calls were flying and Prater can attempt anything under 60 or even 60. If thats NE they try and move the ball to see what happens atleast on first down. But i dont care i hope the Ravens beat the Pats if Manning had made it to the SB it would of been a kick in the groin because Manning could of been successful and productive here but it what it is ether way great weekend so far great NFL games an the NHL is back now just rooting for NE to lose

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips: 11 Tackles 7 Assist 2 Sack

Ropati Pitoitua: 12 Tackles 11 Assist 2 Sack
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoping Houston gets spanked tomorrow and NE blows out Baltimore next week and then some NFC team win the SB.

Driver of the Brad Kaaya Hype Train
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
titanrick

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
I agree i also dont get why Den just kneeled the ball down with 30 secs left an 2 timeouts. You have Manning take a shot especially the way the PI calls were flying and Prater can attempt anything under 60 or even 60.

Everyone's killing them for that decision, but I don't have a problem with it. They were at their own 20 and had to get roughly 45 yards just for the chance to try a 50+ yard FG. All in 30 seconds. The timeouts obviously help, but it still takes time to run routes. You'd be trying to pick up those 45 yards into a defense which knows you'll be throwing every down. There's just as much chance that you screw things up and give up points as gaining 45 yards in under 30 seconds.

Unless of course, Raheem Moore is on the other team...

Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories. - John Wilmot
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Hoping Houston gets spanked tomorrow and NE blows out Baltimore next week and then some NFC team win the SB.

I just don't want Houston to win.

Your scenario is ideal, but any situation where Houston does not win the super bowl is okay with me.

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR -- 9 CAR 29 YDS, 1 REC 17 YDS
2) Sammie Hill NT -- 2 TCK 1 SCK
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:

Honestly, I hate Baltimore (though I was pulling for them in this game because Fox didn't deserve to win the game) and New England and Houston... but of those 3, I feel NE has the best shot at winning it all.

So as much as I hate it, I will root for Houston, because I feel New England is the strongest AFC team, and I'd rather have a weaker contender face off against Seattle / San Fran.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSS wrote:

I still love the fact the only time I saw Ravens fans complain about officiating today was on the holding call in Cary Williams... After the game nothing about how bad officiating was which is all you hear when they lost, or nothing during the first 3 quarters. I have heard people say the refs were in Denvers pocket though? What is wrong with these people

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
titanrick

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if the Texans will wear those totally rad letterman jackets again today. Laughing

Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories. - John Wilmot
-Hope-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
I wonder if the Texans will wear those totally rad letterman jackets again today. Laughing

Well duh! If they want to go to prom with that hot junior cheerleader they need to be lookin' sharp!

skywindO2 wrote:
Never spit it out. Always power through it.
Titanium

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't believe I am rooting for the Texans. I really hate the Patriots!
Shocked
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you falcons for sending those thugs home.
kamikazepants

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of Titans fan can bring themselves to root for the Texans?

Not talking
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
TitanSS wrote:

Broncos had two return touchdowns and Peyton threw an interception that was returned for a score. Broncos offense essentially scored 14 points in that game. That'd be like crediting Locker for our win against the Jaguars in week 17.

To be fair there was pass interference on that pick 6... That said Broncos played terrible and didn't deserve to win but the refs really crapped the bed early that resulted in 14 points and to me that was not a fumble which gave them short field for another 7.

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 36 of 77

Jump to: