Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Everything Else Thread VI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UTMoc10 wrote:
Hockey is back Cool About damn time.

Im with you man my Celtics are coasting threw the regular season imjust ready for some hockey

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips: 10 Tackles 6 Assist 1 Sack

Ropati Pitoitua: 10 Tackles 7 Assist 2 Sack
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Bulluck replied to me on twitter. I'm basically famous now. Feel free to hop on the bandwagon, boys.
titanrick

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... is the exchange appropriate for FF? Otherwise, we're all assuming it was, "For the last time, leave me alone kid."
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
So... is the exchange appropriate for FF? Otherwise, we're all assuming it was, "For the last time, leave me alone kid."

Quote:
RT @G_Ho89 @kbull53 thoughts on Brandon Browner? Dude seems too out of control. He's no Finnegan.<physical,good in pass cov & is an enforcer

-Hope-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tNv, your sig quote is enormously depressing.

skywindO2 wrote:
Never spit it out. Always power through it.
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Hope- wrote:

Laughing

Yeah, but I love The Sunset Limited. I recommend anyone to watch it or read it. I prefer watching it though since I love Tommy Lee Jones and Samuel L. Jackson.

That's not even the worst one as far as depressing goes, though.

Quote:
If you could banish the fear of death from men's hearts they wouldnt live a day. Who would want this nightmare if not for fear of the next?

Quote:
The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy. Every road ends in death. Or worse. Every friendship. Every love. Torment, betrayal, loss, suffering, pain, age, indignity, and hideous lingering illness. All with a single conclusion. For you and for every one and everything that you have chosen to care for.

Quote:
You give up the world line by line. Stoically. And then one day you realize that your courage is farcical. It doesn't mean anything. You've become an accomplice in your own annihilation and there is nothing you can do about it. Everything you do closes a door somewhere ahead of you. And finally there is only one door left.

-Hope-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skywindO2 wrote:
Never spit it out. Always power through it.
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
-Hope- wrote:

Laughing

Yeah, but I love The Sunset Limited. I recommend anyone to watch it or read it. I prefer watching it though since I love Tommy Lee Jones and Samuel L. Jackson.

That's not even the worst one as far as depressing goes, though.

Quote:
If you could banish the fear of death from men's hearts they wouldnt live a day. Who would want this nightmare if not for fear of the next?

Quote:
The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy. Every road ends in death. Or worse. Every friendship. Every love. Torment, betrayal, loss, suffering, pain, age, indignity, and hideous lingering illness. All with a single conclusion. For you and for every one and everything that you have chosen to care for.

Quote:
You give up the world line by line. Stoically. And then one day you realize that your courage is farcical. It doesn't mean anything. You've become an accomplice in your own annihilation and there is nothing you can do about it. Everything you do closes a door somewhere ahead of you. And finally there is only one door left.

It truly is an amazing movie. I've never been so captivated by a movie where for the most part it's two men sitting at a table talking. Not to mention I've never cared for the topic of religion on top of it, which made me that much more amazed that I liked it as much as I did.
titans_5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

screw movies and tv it rots your brain! read .. read and open your mind!

mccarthy is a bad dude, sick writer.. if ya ll are into that sort of thing Id say read the crossing... sunset is a really good play too.
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans_5 wrote:
screw movies and tv it rots your brain! read .. read and open your mind!

mccarthy is a bad dude, sick writer.. if ya ll are into that sort of thing Id say read the crossing... sunset is a really good play too.

I read The Road and No Country for Old Men. So crazy, the barn described in the Road that says "Come See Rock City", I have passed a million times as it's near my hometown.
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that Keith Bulluck and I are the best of friends, I'm trying to get him to join the Titans staff. He tweeted that he has decided to become a coach. I reminded him that the Titans just had a position open up at LB. Let you know how this convo finishes up. Laughing
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
Now that Keith Bulluck and I are the best of friends, I'm trying to get him to join the Titans staff. He tweeted that he has decided to become a coach. I reminded him that the Titans just had a position open up at LB. Let you know how this convo finishes up. Laughing

Are you the one that he told to tell Munch to call him? haha

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MdTitansFan56 wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:

Laughing I think that was someone else.

Driver of the Brad Kaaya Hype Train
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
MdTitansFan56 wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:

Laughing I think that was someone else.

Indeed. Indeed it was. That bastard is cheating on me and I never knew it.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad seeing the Broncos in the playoffs with such a great team. Peyton was supposed to be ours Crying or Very sad

Driver of the Brad Kaaya Hype Train
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 34 of 77

Jump to: