Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Everything Else Thread VI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MdTitansFan56


Joined: 31 Jul 2011
Posts: 1383
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered a custom Titans jersey... I'm excited
_________________

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TitanTuff


Joined: 05 Sep 2010
Posts: 945
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pollard with his own show? Sweet!

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2014/08/17/titans-pollard-tennessean-team-new-online-show/14215895/
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Titan 10 Jake Locker YDS-266 TD-2 INT-0

2014 Adopt-A-Titan 7 Zach Mettenberger
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SpacemanSpiff


Joined: 08 Feb 2007
Posts: 8035
Location: Gainesville, Florida
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Played Madden 15.

The worst football game I've ever played.

I'll just play ESPN 2k5 if I'm feeling like a football game. Or do more productive things.

EA needs to just... go away.
_________________
"Football is nothing but a game of violent chess"
- Brian White
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TwoToneBlue


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 6964
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Played Madden 15.

The worst football game I've ever played.

I'll just play ESPN 2k5 if I'm feeling like a football game. Or do more productive things.

EA needs to just... go away.


Ouch. That bad? What didn't you like?
_________________
"That's a piece of it.."
-Ken Whisenhunt's answer to life's hardest questions

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR -- 9 CAR 29 YDS, 1 REC 17 YDS
2) Sammie Hill NT -- 2 TCK 1 SCK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titanrick


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Posts: 11878
Location: Denver, CO
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Played Madden 15.

The worst football game I've ever played.

I'll just play ESPN 2k5 if I'm feeling like a football game. Or do more productive things.

EA needs to just... go away.


Ever since Techmo Bowl, it's been all downhill.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TitanLegend


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 3606
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Played Madden 15.

The worst football game I've ever played.

I'll just play ESPN 2k5 if I'm feeling like a football game. Or do more productive things.

EA needs to just... go away.


Ever since Techmo Bowl, it's been all downhill.


Too bad there were no online roster updates to nerf Bo Jackson back then. Laughing
_________________
2014 Adopted Titans:

#1CB Jason McCourty
2014 Stats - 2 Games(Missed 2nd half of week 2)/2 INTs/38.2 QB rating when thrown at
LT Michael Roos
2014 Stats - 2 Games/2 QB Hurries Allowed/7.0 YPC When ran behind
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SpacemanSpiff


Joined: 08 Feb 2007
Posts: 8035
Location: Gainesville, Florida
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Played Madden 15.

The worst football game I've ever played.

I'll just play ESPN 2k5 if I'm feeling like a football game. Or do more productive things.

EA needs to just... go away.


Ouch. That bad? What didn't you like?


Passing. Impossible, especially if you play with Tennessee. Open receiver finally? too bad. You're sacked. Good luck getting the ball out of your hands. Oh, and playing with Zach Mettenberger was one of the most laughable experiences I've ever had playing a football game. Good luck completing a pass! If Madden were real, Zach wouldn't have a job. And after work at McDonald's he was playing catch with his kid, the ball would go into the neighbor's window next door. The one time I even came close to scoring was when Justin Hunter finally gets open on a slant and Locker nails him. He's to the 50! The 40! The 30! The 20! the 10! The 5! And then a defender comes up and strips the ball and it's suddenly a turnover.

Madden sucks.

Go donate to charity instead.

Or bribe the NFL to drop their exclusivity so someone can make a real football game actually worth our time.
_________________
"Football is nothing but a game of violent chess"
- Brian White
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Justin615$


Joined: 02 Aug 2013
Posts: 776
Location: +1509 posts: Middle Tennessee
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpacemanSpiff wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Played Madden 15.

The worst football game I've ever played.

I'll just play ESPN 2k5 if I'm feeling like a football game. Or do more productive things.

EA needs to just... go away.


Ouch. That bad? What didn't you like?


Passing. Impossible, especially if you play with Tennessee. Open receiver finally? too bad. You're sacked. Good luck getting the ball out of your hands. Oh, and playing with Zach Mettenberger was one of the most laughable experiences I've ever had playing a football game. Good luck completing a pass! If Madden were real, Zach wouldn't have a job. And after work at McDonald's he was playing catch with his kid, the ball would go into the neighbor's window next door. The one time I even came close to scoring was when Justin Hunter finally gets open on a slant and Locker nails him. He's to the 50! The 40! The 30! The 20! the 10! The 5! And then a defender comes up and strips the ball and it's suddenly a turnover.

Madden sucks.

Go donate to charity instead.

Or bribe the NFL to drop their exclusivity so someone can make a real football game actually worth our time.


I actually love Madden 15, but the passing is much harder. It is not impossible though. I hit Justin Hunter on a 16 yard slant and he took it in the endzone. Then I finally completed a bomb of 60 yards to Hunter for the TD. The graphics are really really good too. Finally next gen graphics.
_________________

2014 Adopt-A-Titan
1. Michael Griffin : 11 TKLS, 0 SACKS, 1 INTS, 1 PDEF
2. Mike Martin : 2 TKLS, 0 SACKS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VYoung10


Joined: 02 Oct 2008
Posts: 9052
Location: Billings-406
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin615$ wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Played Madden 15.

The worst football game I've ever played.

I'll just play ESPN 2k5 if I'm feeling like a football game. Or do more productive things.

EA needs to just... go away.


Ouch. That bad? What didn't you like?


Passing. Impossible, especially if you play with Tennessee. Open receiver finally? too bad. You're sacked. Good luck getting the ball out of your hands. Oh, and playing with Zach Mettenberger was one of the most laughable experiences I've ever had playing a football game. Good luck completing a pass! If Madden were real, Zach wouldn't have a job. And after work at McDonald's he was playing catch with his kid, the ball would go into the neighbor's window next door. The one time I even came close to scoring was when Justin Hunter finally gets open on a slant and Locker nails him. He's to the 50! The 40! The 30! The 20! the 10! The 5! And then a defender comes up and strips the ball and it's suddenly a turnover.

Madden sucks.

Go donate to charity instead.

Or bribe the NFL to drop their exclusivity so someone can make a real football game actually worth our time.


I actually love Madden 15, but the passing is much harder. It is not impossible though. I hit Justin Hunter on a 16 yard slant and he took it in the endzone. Then I finally completed a bomb of 60 yards to Hunter for the TD. The graphics are really really good too. Finally next gen graphics.


I would have to agree with you Justin. I've played four of five games now all with the Titans, and I've been putting up about 21-24 a game. Only losing once.
_________________

2014 Adopt a Titan:
Bernard Pollard #31
Marc Mariani #83 - CUT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 26240
Location: Props to Smack on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VYoung10 wrote:
Justin615$ wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Played Madden 15.

The worst football game I've ever played.

I'll just play ESPN 2k5 if I'm feeling like a football game. Or do more productive things.

EA needs to just... go away.


Ouch. That bad? What didn't you like?


Passing. Impossible, especially if you play with Tennessee. Open receiver finally? too bad. You're sacked. Good luck getting the ball out of your hands. Oh, and playing with Zach Mettenberger was one of the most laughable experiences I've ever had playing a football game. Good luck completing a pass! If Madden were real, Zach wouldn't have a job. And after work at McDonald's he was playing catch with his kid, the ball would go into the neighbor's window next door. The one time I even came close to scoring was when Justin Hunter finally gets open on a slant and Locker nails him. He's to the 50! The 40! The 30! The 20! the 10! The 5! And then a defender comes up and strips the ball and it's suddenly a turnover.

Madden sucks.

Go donate to charity instead.

Or bribe the NFL to drop their exclusivity so someone can make a real football game actually worth our time.


I actually love Madden 15, but the passing is much harder. It is not impossible though. I hit Justin Hunter on a 16 yard slant and he took it in the endzone. Then I finally completed a bomb of 60 yards to Hunter for the TD. The graphics are really really good too. Finally next gen graphics.


I would have to agree with you Justin. I've played four of five games now all with the Titans, and I've been putting up about 21-24 a game. Only losing once.
Yeah, from what I've heard, they've finally put effort into making defense competent, which probably would make things hard for someone who hasn't played Madden in a long time (Spiff).
_________________

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 3 receptions, 63 yards, 0 touchdowns
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TitanTuff


Joined: 05 Sep 2010
Posts: 945
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kuharsky's roster

http://espn.go.com/blog/tennessee-titans/post/_/id/8635/tennessee-titans-projected-roster-7
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Titan 10 Jake Locker YDS-266 TD-2 INT-0

2014 Adopt-A-Titan 7 Zach Mettenberger
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SpacemanSpiff


Joined: 08 Feb 2007
Posts: 8035
Location: Gainesville, Florida
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:
Justin615$ wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Played Madden 15.

The worst football game I've ever played.

I'll just play ESPN 2k5 if I'm feeling like a football game. Or do more productive things.

EA needs to just... go away.


Ouch. That bad? What didn't you like?


Passing. Impossible, especially if you play with Tennessee. Open receiver finally? too bad. You're sacked. Good luck getting the ball out of your hands. Oh, and playing with Zach Mettenberger was one of the most laughable experiences I've ever had playing a football game. Good luck completing a pass! If Madden were real, Zach wouldn't have a job. And after work at McDonald's he was playing catch with his kid, the ball would go into the neighbor's window next door. The one time I even came close to scoring was when Justin Hunter finally gets open on a slant and Locker nails him. He's to the 50! The 40! The 30! The 20! the 10! The 5! And then a defender comes up and strips the ball and it's suddenly a turnover.

Madden sucks.

Go donate to charity instead.

Or bribe the NFL to drop their exclusivity so someone can make a real football game actually worth our time.


I actually love Madden 15, but the passing is much harder. It is not impossible though. I hit Justin Hunter on a 16 yard slant and he took it in the endzone. Then I finally completed a bomb of 60 yards to Hunter for the TD. The graphics are really really good too. Finally next gen graphics.


I would have to agree with you Justin. I've played four of five games now all with the Titans, and I've been putting up about 21-24 a game. Only losing once.
Yeah, from what I've heard, they've finally put effort into making defense competent, which probably would make things hard for someone who hasn't played Madden in a long time (Spiff).


That's the thing. I have been playing Madden for the past three years. 13, 25 and 15. Loved 13. 25 was pretty good. 15 is awful.
_________________
"Football is nothing but a game of violent chess"
- Brian White
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TT4Life7


Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 393
Location: Erie, Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpacemanSpiff wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:
Justin615$ wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Played Madden 15.

The worst football game I've ever played.

I'll just play ESPN 2k5 if I'm feeling like a football game. Or do more productive things.

EA needs to just... go away.


Ouch. That bad? What didn't you like?


Passing. Impossible, especially if you play with Tennessee. Open receiver finally? too bad. You're sacked. Good luck getting the ball out of your hands. Oh, and playing with Zach Mettenberger was one of the most laughable experiences I've ever had playing a football game. Good luck completing a pass! If Madden were real, Zach wouldn't have a job. And after work at McDonald's he was playing catch with his kid, the ball would go into the neighbor's window next door. The one time I even came close to scoring was when Justin Hunter finally gets open on a slant and Locker nails him. He's to the 50! The 40! The 30! The 20! the 10! The 5! And then a defender comes up and strips the ball and it's suddenly a turnover.

Madden sucks.

Go donate to charity instead.

Or bribe the NFL to drop their exclusivity so someone can make a real football game actually worth our time.


I actually love Madden 15, but the passing is much harder. It is not impossible though. I hit Justin Hunter on a 16 yard slant and he took it in the endzone. Then I finally completed a bomb of 60 yards to Hunter for the TD. The graphics are really really good too. Finally next gen graphics.


I would have to agree with you Justin. I've played four of five games now all with the Titans, and I've been putting up about 21-24 a game. Only losing once.
Yeah, from what I've heard, they've finally put effort into making defense competent, which probably would make things hard for someone who hasn't played Madden in a long time (Spiff).


That's the thing. I have been playing Madden for the past three years. 13, 25 and 15. Loved 13. 25 was pretty good. 15 is awful.


I haven't had that hard of time passing the ball, but running the ball has been near impossible for me. Drafted Shady in a fantasy draft (with a good online) and couldn't run to save my life. You can get holes and you can hit them, but as soon as you you do, defenders will shed their blocks and bring you down with arm tackles. The fluidity is a little difficult. Can't turn on a dime and hit holes, but that's not the issue for me. I can get used to that, but as soon as I get the ball I'm almost tackled immediately at the LOS or tackled as soon as I get the ball. Also, it is too easy to accidentally run into your own players. As soon as you do, the plays pretty much over because it slows you down enough for every single defender to get a lick in on you.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lamont


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 3860
Location: tennessee
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanTuff wrote:
Kuharsky's roster

http://espn.go.com/blog/tennessee-titans/post/_/id/8635/tennessee-titans-projected-roster-7


I agree with everything but the DL. I do not see them keeping 8 DL. Neither Mookie or Martin has played all preseason, they most have shown alot on the practice field to get a spot without any game action in the new defense? I always felt Andrews would be practice squad. As I stated in a prior thread, I have seen more from Patrick Bailey than Ayers this preseason. If there is a better option on the street tomorrow, I would consider picking up another OLB. My top priorities tomorrow would be a veteran Kicker, CB, WR & OLB. Cut Campbell, Hagan and possible one of the 8 DL (either Mookie, Klug or Martin). Neither of the kickers have impressed me.
_________________

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lamont


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 3860
Location: tennessee
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TT4Life7 wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:
Justin615$ wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Played Madden 15.

The worst football game I've ever played.

I'll just play ESPN 2k5 if I'm feeling like a football game. Or do more productive things.

EA needs to just... go away.


Ouch. That bad? What didn't you like?


Passing. Impossible, especially if you play with Tennessee. Open receiver finally? too bad. You're sacked. Good luck getting the ball out of your hands. Oh, and playing with Zach Mettenberger was one of the most laughable experiences I've ever had playing a football game. Good luck completing a pass! If Madden were real, Zach wouldn't have a job. And after work at McDonald's he was playing catch with his kid, the ball would go into the neighbor's window next door. The one time I even came close to scoring was when Justin Hunter finally gets open on a slant and Locker nails him. He's to the 50! The 40! The 30! The 20! the 10! The 5! And then a defender comes up and strips the ball and it's suddenly a turnover.

Madden sucks.

Go donate to charity instead.

Or bribe the NFL to drop their exclusivity so someone can make a real football game actually worth our time.


I actually love Madden 15, but the passing is much harder. It is not impossible though. I hit Justin Hunter on a 16 yard slant and he took it in the endzone. Then I finally completed a bomb of 60 yards to Hunter for the TD. The graphics are really really good too. Finally next gen graphics.


I would have to agree with you Justin. I've played four of five games now all with the Titans, and I've been putting up about 21-24 a game. Only losing once.
Yeah, from what I've heard, they've finally put effort into making defense competent, which probably would make things hard for someone who hasn't played Madden in a long time (Spiff).


That's the thing. I have been playing Madden for the past three years. 13, 25 and 15. Loved 13. 25 was pretty good. 15 is awful.


I haven't had that hard of time passing the ball, but running the ball has been near impossible for me. Drafted Shady in a fantasy draft (with a good online) and couldn't run to save my life. You can get holes and you can hit them, but as soon as you you do, defenders will shed their blocks and bring you down with arm tackles. The fluidity is a little difficult. Can't turn on a dime and hit holes, but that's not the issue for me. I can get used to that, but as soon as I get the ball I'm almost tackled immediately at the LOS or tackled as soon as I get the ball. Also, it is too easy to accidentally run into your own players. As soon as you do, the plays pretty much over because it slows you down enough for every single defender to get a lick in on you.


You sure your not playing with the Titans OL from 2010 thru 12? Eugene Amano anyone? Shocked Laughing
_________________

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 74 of 76

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group