Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Everything Else Thread VI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered a custom Titans jersey... I'm excited

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
TitanTuff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pollard with his own show? Sweet!

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2014/08/17/titans-pollard-tennessean-team-new-online-show/14215895/

2014 Adopt-A-Titan 7 Zach Mettenberger
SpacemanSpiff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Played Madden 15.

The worst football game I've ever played.

I'll just play ESPN 2k5 if I'm feeling like a football game. Or do more productive things.

EA needs to just... go away.
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Played Madden 15.

I'll just play ESPN 2k5 if I'm feeling like a football game. Or do more productive things.

Ouch. That bad? What didn't you like?

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR -- 9 CAR 29 YDS, 1 REC 17 YDS
2) Sammie Hill NT -- 2 TCK 1 SCK
titanrick

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Played Madden 15.

Ever since Techmo Bowl, it's been all downhill.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Played Madden 15.

Ever since Techmo Bowl, it's been all downhill.

Too bad there were no online roster updates to nerf Bo Jackson back then. Laughing

#1CB Jason McCourty
2014 Stats - 2 Games(Missed 2nd half of week 2)/2 INTs/38.2 QB rating when thrown at
LT Michael Roos
2014 Stats - 2 Games/2 QB Hurries Allowed/7.0 YPC When ran behind
SpacemanSpiff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Played Madden 15.

Passing. Impossible, especially if you play with Tennessee. Open receiver finally? too bad. You're sacked. Good luck getting the ball out of your hands. Oh, and playing with Zach Mettenberger was one of the most laughable experiences I've ever had playing a football game. Good luck completing a pass! If Madden were real, Zach wouldn't have a job. And after work at McDonald's he was playing catch with his kid, the ball would go into the neighbor's window next door. The one time I even came close to scoring was when Justin Hunter finally gets open on a slant and Locker nails him. He's to the 50! The 40! The 30! The 20! the 10! The 5! And then a defender comes up and strips the ball and it's suddenly a turnover.

Madden sucks.

Go donate to charity instead.

Or bribe the NFL to drop their exclusivity so someone can make a real football game actually worth our time.
Justin615$

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpacemanSpiff wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Played Madden 15.

Passing. Impossible, especially if you play with Tennessee. Open receiver finally? too bad. You're sacked. Good luck getting the ball out of your hands. Oh, and playing with Zach Mettenberger was one of the most laughable experiences I've ever had playing a football game. Good luck completing a pass! If Madden were real, Zach wouldn't have a job. And after work at McDonald's he was playing catch with his kid, the ball would go into the neighbor's window next door. The one time I even came close to scoring was when Justin Hunter finally gets open on a slant and Locker nails him. He's to the 50! The 40! The 30! The 20! the 10! The 5! And then a defender comes up and strips the ball and it's suddenly a turnover.

Madden sucks.

Or bribe the NFL to drop their exclusivity so someone can make a real football game actually worth our time.

I actually love Madden 15, but the passing is much harder. It is not impossible though. I hit Justin Hunter on a 16 yard slant and he took it in the endzone. Then I finally completed a bomb of 60 yards to Hunter for the TD. The graphics are really really good too. Finally next gen graphics.

2014 Adopt-A-Titan
1. Michael Griffin : 11 TKLS, 0 SACKS, 1 INTS, 1 PDEF
2. Mike Martin : 2 TKLS, 0 SACKS
VYoung10

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin615$ wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Played Madden 15.

Madden sucks.

I actually love Madden 15, but the passing is much harder. It is not impossible though. I hit Justin Hunter on a 16 yard slant and he took it in the endzone. Then I finally completed a bomb of 60 yards to Hunter for the TD. The graphics are really really good too. Finally next gen graphics.

I would have to agree with you Justin. I've played four of five games now all with the Titans, and I've been putting up about 21-24 a game. Only losing once.

2014 Adopt a Titan:
Bernard Pollard #31
Marc Mariani #83 - CUT
titans0021

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VYoung10 wrote:
Justin615$ wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Played Madden 15.

Madden sucks.

I would have to agree with you Justin. I've played four of five games now all with the Titans, and I've been putting up about 21-24 a game. Only losing once.
Yeah, from what I've heard, they've finally put effort into making defense competent, which probably would make things hard for someone who hasn't played Madden in a long time (Spiff).

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 3 receptions, 63 yards, 0 touchdowns
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
TitanTuff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kuharsky's roster

http://espn.go.com/blog/tennessee-titans/post/_/id/8635/tennessee-titans-projected-roster-7

2014 Adopt-A-Titan 7 Zach Mettenberger
SpacemanSpiff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:
Justin615$ wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Played Madden 15.

Madden sucks.

Yeah, from what I've heard, they've finally put effort into making defense competent, which probably would make things hard for someone who hasn't played Madden in a long time (Spiff).

That's the thing. I have been playing Madden for the past three years. 13, 25 and 15. Loved 13. 25 was pretty good. 15 is awful.
TT4Life7

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpacemanSpiff wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:
Justin615$ wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Played Madden 15.

Madden sucks.

That's the thing. I have been playing Madden for the past three years. 13, 25 and 15. Loved 13. 25 was pretty good. 15 is awful.

I haven't had that hard of time passing the ball, but running the ball has been near impossible for me. Drafted Shady in a fantasy draft (with a good online) and couldn't run to save my life. You can get holes and you can hit them, but as soon as you you do, defenders will shed their blocks and bring you down with arm tackles. The fluidity is a little difficult. Can't turn on a dime and hit holes, but that's not the issue for me. I can get used to that, but as soon as I get the ball I'm almost tackled immediately at the LOS or tackled as soon as I get the ball. Also, it is too easy to accidentally run into your own players. As soon as you do, the plays pretty much over because it slows you down enough for every single defender to get a lick in on you.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanTuff wrote:
Kuharsky's roster

http://espn.go.com/blog/tennessee-titans/post/_/id/8635/tennessee-titans-projected-roster-7

I agree with everything but the DL. I do not see them keeping 8 DL. Neither Mookie or Martin has played all preseason, they most have shown alot on the practice field to get a spot without any game action in the new defense? I always felt Andrews would be practice squad. As I stated in a prior thread, I have seen more from Patrick Bailey than Ayers this preseason. If there is a better option on the street tomorrow, I would consider picking up another OLB. My top priorities tomorrow would be a veteran Kicker, CB, WR & OLB. Cut Campbell, Hagan and possible one of the 8 DL (either Mookie, Klug or Martin). Neither of the kickers have impressed me.

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
lamont

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TT4Life7 wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:
Justin615$ wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Played Madden 15.

Madden sucks.

I haven't had that hard of time passing the ball, but running the ball has been near impossible for me. Drafted Shady in a fantasy draft (with a good online) and couldn't run to save my life. You can get holes and you can hit them, but as soon as you you do, defenders will shed their blocks and bring you down with arm tackles. The fluidity is a little difficult. Can't turn on a dime and hit holes, but that's not the issue for me. I can get used to that, but as soon as I get the ball I'm almost tackled immediately at the LOS or tackled as soon as I get the ball. Also, it is too easy to accidentally run into your own players. As soon as you do, the plays pretty much over because it slows you down enough for every single defender to get a lick in on you.

You sure your not playing with the Titans OL from 2010 thru 12? Eugene Amano anyone? Shocked Laughing

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 74 of 76

Jump to: