You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Everything Else Thread VI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titanrick

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
VY-FTW wrote:
justing101 wrote:
Football... Yay
400th post... Yay

It says you got 399 boss. Laughing
I went back and deleted one of his older posts just to spite him.

Okay, I didn't, but I was kind of tempted. Laughing

I did, actually. The weird one about cutting the abdomen of the Australian beauty. I'm sure it was some reference to some movie or TV show, but yeah... too creepy for this site.

So you got one more chance to make #400 memorable!

Adopt a Titan 2017: Derrick Henry and Mike Mularkey
VY-FTW

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
VY-FTW wrote:
justing101 wrote:
Football... Yay
400th post... Yay

I did, actually. The weird one about cutting the abdomen of the Australian beauty. I'm sure it was some reference to some movie or TV show, but yeah... too creepy for this site.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Adopt a Titan:
Jurrell Casey
Tajae Sharpe
TitanTuff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.titansonline.com/media-center/videos/Titans-QB-Battle-Hasselbeck-or-Locker/6b8b40c9-00ae-45c4-ae5b-d07096169d05

2017 Adopt-a-Titan
Delanie Walker
Amy Adams Strunk - MVP Owner
justing101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VY-FTW wrote:
titanrick wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
VY-FTW wrote:
justing101 wrote:
Football... Yay
400th post... Yay

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah... that was really creepy haha
Yay... 400... again

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaving for Florida Thursday Night. Can't wait!!!

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
titans0021

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally getting another 360. A man can only shoot so many rounds in the 50s in Tiger Woods Golf 08 on the Wii before it's time to move back up in the world.

Props to mike23md on the sig
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just so blown right now... Ok I have a friend that I've liked since I met her 3 years ago. Whenever she needed help I'd help her out and I do small little things like make her cards, leave her notes on her car and little gifts. I finally asked her out last year but she was already talking to someone so whatever... A couple months ago she was single and I finally told her how I felt about her but she shot me down saying I've been a constant friend to her for 3 years and she couldn't date me then agreed that it sucked, said when it doesn't work out she'd be out a friend or something...

So through out the 3 years of friendship she gets jealous and mad about things I do. We used to play volleyball a lot with people. Her and I would always be on the same team one time she was with her boyfriend and I picked her room mate first she wouldn't talk to me for 2 months and was mad at me. She also used to wash my dog, one time I got someone to do it in exchange for a guitar lesson and then the person that washed her got lunch with me (meant absolutely nothing). I asked her to wash my dog one time and she said no the other girl will do it... I know you got her to wash her and you all went and got sushi again jealous... A couple other things happened like I hadn't seen or talked to her for a couple months and I didn't get her to join my softball team so every time I saw her she would try and guilt me by bringing that up. So up to now, I haven't talked to her since early in the month, and the other day I text her friend she was with something irrelevant and instantly she responded (the girl not the friend) from her phone and my phone had just updated no contacts were listed I asked who she was she said No one then my contacts were restored I asked why she didn't just say it was her and she said it obviously didn't matter. Then I talked to her the next day and she was still mad I told her why and she finally said after I pryed it out of her that she was guesses she was mad because I wasn't talking to her and deleted her number. The next night she was fine I guess because she text me asking to DD her and friends Saturday I said no and all she did was say fine like pissy. But Saturday my manager saw them out and said something to her about leading me on and mixed signals and brought up the specific example of her getting mad because she thought I deleted her number and she denied it. I mean why would she tell me she was mad because of that then tell everyone else she wasn't mad. To make it even worse her friend that I thought was cool with me I actually opened up to in January about my feelings for her told me "I know you will treat her right, and you're such a great guy. I'll definitely put in a good word for you" Come to find out when someone brought me up to her the "friend" jumped in cut her off and was like, He's weird he doesn't even know her and is in love with her. So completely threw me under the bus and yeah crap hurt...

But my main thing is why would she be getting mad and jealous of things I do, or why would she lie about being mad about it other people. I was going to talk to her and tell her give me one chance yada yada but apparently she is seeing someone. I just don't get it any help is appreciated Titania sorry for the wall of text but I'm just completely blown. I feel like she does have feelings for me but is afraid I'd hurt her, or maybe she is just using me but why would she be getting jealous and mad if that's the case. And if we are just friend how come she blows me off every time I try to do anything with her.
latinoaustino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MdTitansFan56 wrote:
Dissertation on a petty girl.

1) you and I have two completely different definitions of blown Laughing
2) She is in a sense using you because she thinks you'll always be there whenever she's ready for it. I had a similar situation with a chick early on in college. She said she didn't want to lose a good friend and she wasn't ready but she'd let me know when she was or something like that. Anyway, I started hanging out with this other chick (now known as Mrs. Latino) and the other girl got super jealous, which at the time was really for no reason. After I had something similar go on with the backstabbing and whatnot I started to hang out more with Mrs. Latino and the rest is history. My advice would be to just move on, if she's treating you like that she's not a friend or someone you want to be with. It's tough to do but I think you'll find yourself much happier in the long run. It's not your job to make her happy, it's your job to make you happy.
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

latinoaustino wrote:
MdTitansFan56 wrote:
Dissertation on a petty girl.

1) you and I have two completely different definitions of blown Laughing
2) She is in a sense using you because she thinks you'll always be there whenever she's ready for it. I had a similar situation with a chick early on in college. She said she didn't want to lose a good friend and she wasn't ready but she'd let me know when she was or something like that. Anyway, I started hanging out with this other chick (now known as Mrs. Latino) and the other girl got super jealous, which at the time was really for no reason. After I had something similar go on with the backstabbing and whatnot I started to hang out more with Mrs. Latino and the rest is history. My advice would be to just move on, if she's treating you like that she's not a friend or someone you want to be with. It's tough to do but I think you'll find yourself much happier in the long run. It's not your job to make her happy, it's your job to make you happy.

Haha there are 2 definitions of blown.

But yeah I've been trying to just let her go but it's really hard man, we work at the same place so I'll be doing good then someone will bring her up or I'll see her. Sucks first person I've ever actually cared about in my life and this crap goes on ya know?
TitanTuff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You getting played. Get a girl who likes you back and treats you right.

2017 Adopt-a-Titan
Delanie Walker
Amy Adams Strunk - MVP Owner
justing101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get a new girl man lol she is playing you. Your just her back up plan if she cant ever find anyone else.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justing101 wrote:
Get a new girl man lol she is playing you. Your just her back up plan if she cant ever find anyone else.

That's what I felt was going on. Some b/s treat em right dont want ish to do with you until you dont want them
justing101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MdTitansFan56 wrote:
justing101 wrote:

That's what I felt was going on. Some b/s treat em right dont want ish to do with you until you dont want them

Yeah haha girls like something about it when a guy is mean like that to them. Confused

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys seen the jags locker room?

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/videos/Jaguars-locker-room-tour/9dadaa72-8824-434e-a75f-42913d28bd1b

Im Jelly..

Adopt a Titan:
Jurrell Casey
Tajae Sharpe
UTMoc10

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VY-FTW wrote:
You guys seen the jags locker room?

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/videos/Jaguars-locker-room-tour/9dadaa72-8824-434e-a75f-42913d28bd1b

Im Jelly..

There aren't going to be many happy moments in there. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 4 of 100

Jump to: