Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rams 2011 first round pick DE Robert Quinn arrested
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
Is this really surprising to anybody here? The dude couldn't even play his Junior season in college after lying to investigators about receiving travel accommodations and jewelry.

No surprise on my end.

Lol did the Rams like come to your door and [inappropriate/removed] in your cereal or somethin?

Why say that? Are you upset or something? Tell me what was wrong with the post I made? Quinn has a history of getting into trouble so why is him getting into trouble now any different?
A "history" of getting in trouble? Wow you really are in a salty mood lately.

He was a kid trying to do what he was told have the best chance of playing College Football again. If he admitted to it he would have been suspended for the season regardless, because the NCAA was coming down hard on UNC regardless of what those kids said.

The guy took perks like atleast Hundreds of other NCAA players get, the Program got slammed (not just one kid) and he is now categorized as a trouble maker ?

Get real
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
Is this really surprising to anybody here? The dude couldn't even play his Junior season in college after lying to investigators about receiving travel accommodations and jewelry.

No surprise on my end.

Lol did the Rams like come to your door and [inappropriate/removed] in your cereal or somethin?

Why say that? Are you upset or something? Tell me what was wrong with the post I made? Quinn has a history of getting into trouble so why is him getting into trouble now any different?

He was a kid trying to do what he was told have the best chance of playing College Football again. If he admitted to it he would have been suspended for the season regardless, because the NCAA was coming down hard on UNC regardless of what those kids said.

The guy took perks like atleast Hundreds of other NCAA players get, the Program got slammed (not just one kid) and he is now categorized as a trouble maker ?

Get real

Lately? lol He's ripped the Rams for every move they've made since I can remember. I think he's hated every Rams draft pick. Mostly Quinn and Bradford.
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

No surprise on my end.

Get real

Lately? lol He's ripped the Rams for every move they've made since I can remember. I think he's hated every Rams draft pick. Mostly Quinn and Bradford.

Bradford was a good pick, but it came at the wrong time. Hopefully he has a chance to make Blind Golfer eat some crow with this new staff in place. Hopefully some blocking.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
l3lind golfer

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope he does make me eat crow and I also hope Quinn doesn't get in trouble again. Lofty goals.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: