Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2016 Seattle Seahawks Schedule

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zman724

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:35 pm    Post subject: 2016 Seattle Seahawks Schedule Reply with quote

When the schedule comes out, the first thing I look for are the Prime Time games. In 2016, we have 5. 3 games at home & 2 away. 3 games on SNF, 1 each on MNF & TNF.

Nice schedule. I'm surprised we host the Bills on MNF.

WK.... GM - DATE

7...... 6 - 10/23/2016 - at Zona (SNF)

9....... 8 - 11/7/2016 hm Bills (MNF)

10......9 - 11/13/2016 - at Pats (SNF)

13.....12 - 12/4/2016 - hm Panthers (SNF)

15.....14 - 12/15/2016 - hm Rams (TNF) (this is the correct date. jpg says 13th which is incorrect)

Last edited by Zman724 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the future, threads need to have something of substance in the OP

NFL Schedule released. Between week 1 and week 10 we only play 1 play off team (the Pats). I expect the Christmas Eve game to be HUGE. It's a wonder what finishing 2nd in the division instead of 1st does for the ease of your schedule. Seahawks are primed for the spotlight with 3 scheduled Sunday Night Football games, one Monday Night game, and one Thursday Night.

WK DATE
1 - 9/11/2016 - Miami Dolphins
2 - 9/18/2016 - At Los Angeles Rams
3 - 9/25/2016 - San Francisco 49ers
4 - 10/2/2016 - At New York Jets
BYE
6 - 10/16/2016 - Atlanta Falcons
7 - 10/23/2016 - At Arizona Cardinals (SNF)
8 - 10/30/2016 - At New Orleans Saints
9 - 11/7/2016 - Buffalo Bills (MNF)
10 - 11/13/2016 - At New England Patriots (SNF)
11 - 11/20/2016 - Philadelphia Eagles
12 - 11/27/2016 - At Tampa Bay Buccaneers
13 - 12/4/2016 - Carolina Panthers (SNF)
14 - 12/11/2016 - At Green Bay Packers 1:25 PM
15 - 12/15/2016 - Los Angeles Rams (TNF)
16 - 12/24/2016 - Arizona Cardinals
17 - 1/1/2016 - At San Francisco 49ers

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2016/4/14/11431614/seattle-seahawks-2016-nfl-schedule-dates-game-times-strength-of-schedule

#1 ET Supporter
klyon7634

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seahawks vs Jets in NY in Week 4 and Seahawks vs Patriots in New England on Sunday Night Football the day after my birthday. I know where I will be both days Shocked Shocked Shocked

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange
pf9

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Panthers game takes place one week after CFL season ends. This opens up the possibility of the game being moved to Vancouver to take advantage of the Seahawks fanbase there. I think playing in Vancouver would be a nice opportunity for the Seahawks.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pf9 wrote:
The Panthers game takes place one week after CFL season ends. This opens up the possibility of the game being moved to Vancouver to take advantage of the Seahawks fanbase there. I think playing in Vancouver would be a nice opportunity for the Seahawks.
You must be from Vancouver...

#1 ET Supporter
SoS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loving this schedule.

Compared to last year, we start off the year with 4 relatively mediocre opponents and kickoff at home. Love it.

Not a huge fan of the early bye, but it might be a good target day for Jimmy Graham to return?

Coming off the bye we get another home game against a relatively mediocre opponent IMO and the return of Dan Quinn. After that home game we get back-to-back tough road games.

Lot of intriguing games, too. @NO will be interesting. I can't remember the last time we hosted the Bills and it's MNF so that will be a great game. Honestly I find that every game from week 7-16 will be very interesting.

I'm glad Carolina comes back here and that we close out the year with 2 of 3 division games at home.
imani

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Loving this schedule.

Compared to last year, we start off the year with 4 relatively mediocre opponents and kickoff at home. Love it.

Not a huge fan of the early bye, but it might be a good target day for Jimmy Graham to return?

Coming off the bye we get another home game against a relatively mediocre opponent IMO and the return of Dan Quinn. After that home game we get back-to-back tough road games.

Lot of intriguing games, too. @NO will be interesting. I can't remember the last time we hosted the Bills and it's MNF so that will be a great game. Honestly I find that every game from week 7-16 will be very interesting.

I'm glad Carolina comes back here and that we close out the year with 2 of 3 division games at home.

Week 1 2009 when we lost Nate Burleson for the year

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Tatupu_64

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Loving this schedule.

Schneider said recently he'd be shocked if Graham wasn't ready week 1 (which is awesome news).

Jets and Saints are our only 2 10am games which is great news imo

#1 ET Supporter
SoS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
Loving this schedule.

Schneider said recently he'd be shocked if Graham wasn't ready week 1 (which is awesome news).

Jets and Saints are our only 2 10am games which is great news imo

I saw that he said that, but consider me a skeptic. I personally think there's a higher likelihood of him starting the year on PUP than being active for week 1.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: