Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Seahawks Talk! V.3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imani

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
FEARtheELF wrote:
So me and some friends are having an argument.

Me and the majority are saying it would be nice to see Seattle trade a 6th round pick for Tony Gonzalez (In a perfect world with no deadline)

Two of my friends are saying we are idiots and we are SEVERLY underestimating the value of a 6th round pick and it isnt worth Tony Gonzalez for just a Super Bowl run.

So, what I am getting at is what is your guys take?? Laughing

I am with you. It would be nice to trade a 6th for TG.

Unfortunately in our offense we rarely use a TE so I doubt we would every do that trade. Especially since we have such success with late round picks.

I'd trade a 5th. Tony Gonzalez would be Wilson's #1 target immediately IMO. Just a veteran's veteran, their connection on broken/extended plays would be magical

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
klyon7634

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two years ago my Father who passed away 11 years ago was elected into my Hometown's High School football Hall of Fame (my father was an all star TE). I accepted the award in his honor and after the event I was talking to his High School QB and best friend who was at that time the Strength and Conditioning Coach for Syracuse. He has always been a family friend but we haven't seen him in a while because he worked for Cuse and was always busy. Anyways he asked for my email address so we could stay in touch. We were in contact a few times and he hooked me up with a few sideline passes for Syracuse Games Cool

This year as Im sure everyone knows Syracuse Coach Doug Marrone got hired by the Bills. Well he asked my Dad's best friend to join him with the Bills and hold the same position as he held at Syracuse the Strength and Conditioning coach. He accepted. So it has been pretty huge in our Hometown having one of our residents coach in the NFL.

Well tonight out of the Blue I got an Email from him. He just asked the usual How ya been and such. Then at the Bottom I read "Anytime you want to come out for a game just let me know. I will get you great seats and Introduce you to some of the players after the game" Shocked Shocked

So of course I get all pumped and go look at the our future opponents list thinking how sweet it is going to be if we play in Buffalo soon. I look at the list which runs through 2017 and we don't play in Buffalo at all. Crying or Very sad

Still definitely going to take him up on the offer though and meet some of the Bills Cool

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome. Still got Stevie Johnson, Mario Williams and Kiko. A nice little group.

IDOG_det

#JDI
Plush

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:
That's awesome. Still got Stevie Johnson, Mario Williams and Kiko. A nice little group.

Plus tons and tons of high draft picks. Laughing
klyon7634

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:

I really want to meet EJ Manuel. CJ Spiller, Mario Williams and Jarius Byrd.

and whoever they draft this year Laughing

#JDI
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
hawkman98272 wrote:

I really want to meet EJ Manuel. CJ Spiller, Mario Williams and Jarius Byrd.

and whoever they draft this year Laughing
You're going to be off by a couple months, could've met Matt Flynn! Laughing

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
lards

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
lards wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Well guess this is the only thread we are aloud to talk in now so.

Whats up everyone??

last university assignment due tomorrow and then thats it! Usually i would spend the next few months enjoying the hot weather partying and surfing (not together obviously) but need to save as much $$$ for my America trip in Feb. Next few months is going to suck.

What do you study at uni?

Also stuff you for planning on going to the US. Then again, I'm in Sweden. Win win Laughing

Studying media but dont really wanna pursue anything in that field, going to apply for the police force in a year or 2. Parents want me to join now but im keen to work at a summer camp in the US or a snow resort in Canada.

haha i cant wait. Im doing a contiki tour in the States and got tickets to a few NBA games. Wish i was going in football season but didnt have the cash. Was actually planning to be in Seattle for the Superbowl but they raised the flight tickets so had to postpone my trip for a few days. Sweden would be mad fun, definitely one of the countries id most wanna visit in Europe after Croatia and wherever Tomorrowland is held.

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm being very objective...

twitter: @lards90
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lards wrote:
Tooki wrote:
lards wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Well guess this is the only thread we are aloud to talk in now so.

Whats up everyone??

last university assignment due tomorrow and then thats it! Usually i would spend the next few months enjoying the hot weather partying and surfing (not together obviously) but need to save as much $$$ for my America trip in Feb. Next few months is going to suck.

What do you study at uni?

Also stuff you for planning on going to the US. Then again, I'm in Sweden. Win win Laughing

Studying media but dont really wanna pursue anything in that field, going to apply for the police force in a year or 2. Parents want me to join now but im keen to work at a summer camp in the US or a snow resort in Canada.

haha i cant wait. Im doing a contiki tour in the States and got tickets to a few NBA games. Wish i was going in football season but didnt have the cash. Was actually planning to be in Seattle for the Superbowl but they raised the flight tickets so had to postpone my trip for a few days. Sweden would be mad fun, definitely one of the countries id most wanna visit in Europe after Croatia and wherever Tomorrowland is held.

i think tomorrowland is in germany or belguim, i have till may when I graduate from "uni"/college if anyone knows anyone looking for a entry level guy in GIS, geospatial, geography or just some one with a bachelors hit me up! I am definitely planning on moving to either washington or abroad

WINTER IS COMING
klyon7634

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Thanksgiving to my Seahawks Family!!

#JDI
Tooki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lards: Sweden is a cool country, but it's definitely quirky. It's already pitch black at 4pm now and it's only going to get worse Laughing.

Happy Thanksgiving!*!*!*! I should have gone to a Thanksgiving Dinner event being held at my uni in Sweden tonight Sad.
imani

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blazers lost last night Sad

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Tooki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Blazers lost last night Sad

I saw, eh. It was to the Suns though Laughing. They're like what the Rams are to the Seahawks.
SoS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
Lards: Sweden is a cool country, but it's definitely quirky. It's already pitch black at 4pm now and it's only going to get worse Laughing.

Happy Thanksgiving!*!*!*! I should have gone to a Thanksgiving Dinner event being held at my uni in Sweden tonight Sad.

I really wanna go to Sweden, it's the main part of my background.
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to the USC vs Clemson game tonight, wow! most intense atmosphere ive ever seen in all my years at USC last game as a student and got the W!

WINTER IS COMING
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like UW has all but locked in Chris Petersen

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 65 of 76

Jump to: