Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Seahawks Talk! V.3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bigjoe0075


Joined: 18 Nov 2009
Posts: 2147
Location: Eastern Washinton
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
I just had an Osprey sighting in the Basketball forum Selection sunday thread Laughing


He posted an almost perfect Mock Draft 2 or 3 days ago. It was Beautiful.

3 offensive Linemen Long Schwenke and Hugh Thorton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11728
Location: New York
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigjoe0075 wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
I just had an Osprey sighting in the Basketball forum Selection sunday thread Laughing


He posted an almost perfect Mock Draft 2 or 3 days ago. It was Beautiful.

3 offensive Linemen Long Schwenke and Hugh Thorton


The guy hasnt been in here in 4 months. Once RW3 took off he was gone. If he just admitted he was wrong we would take him back with open arms Laughing
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SupeRG00F


Joined: 12 Aug 2012
Posts: 1465
Location: Vancouver, Wa
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
I just had an Osprey sighting in the Basketball forum Selection sunday thread Laughing


He posted an almost perfect Mock Draft 2 or 3 days ago. It was Beautiful.

3 offensive Linemen Long Schwenke and Hugh Thorton


The guy hasnt been in here in 4 months. Once RW3 took off he was gone. If he just admitted he was wrong we would take him back with open arms Laughing
I tried convincing him to come back in NFL General but he said he's taking a break. Sad day.
_________________


Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plush


Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Posts: 1459
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11728
Location: New York
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
I just had an Osprey sighting in the Basketball forum Selection sunday thread Laughing


He posted an almost perfect Mock Draft 2 or 3 days ago. It was Beautiful.

3 offensive Linemen Long Schwenke and Hugh Thorton


The guy hasnt been in here in 4 months. Once RW3 took off he was gone. If he just admitted he was wrong we would take him back with open arms Laughing
I tried convincing him to come back in NFL General but he said he's taking a break. Sad day.


Its sad...all of this just because he cant admit he was wrong about Russell Wilson. SMH
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plush


Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Posts: 1459
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
I just had an Osprey sighting in the Basketball forum Selection sunday thread Laughing


He posted an almost perfect Mock Draft 2 or 3 days ago. It was Beautiful.

3 offensive Linemen Long Schwenke and Hugh Thorton


The guy hasnt been in here in 4 months. Once RW3 took off he was gone. If he just admitted he was wrong we would take him back with open arms Laughing
I tried convincing him to come back in NFL General but he said he's taking a break. Sad day.


Its sad...all of this just because he cant admit he was wrong about Russell Wilson. SMH


remember his comments? He dug his own grave
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21840
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets not discuss members guys. Feel free to shoot him a PM and welcome him back to the forums if you want.
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21840
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets not discuss members guys. Feel free to shoot him a PM and welcome him back to the forums if you want.
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11728
Location: New York
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Lets not discuss members guys. Feel free to shoot him a PM and welcome him back to the forums if you want.


Sorry Tats ill PM him right now Very Happy
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2784
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it football season yet?? Im so glad we got Percy but now we have even anther day to wait lol Laughing
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11728
Location: New York
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick question:

At my old house when I went to watch videos (like youtube) online I could just watch them right away without waiting for buffering. But now I have moved to a different house with a few other people and it takes A LONG time for a video to even load and start and then it stops every 2 seconds for it to buffer? any way to fix this
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bigjoe0075


Joined: 18 Nov 2009
Posts: 2147
Location: Eastern Washinton
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
Just a quick question:

At my old house when I went to watch videos (like youtube) online I could just watch them right away without waiting for buffering. But now I have moved to a different house with a few other people and it takes A LONG time for a video to even load and start and then it stops every 2 seconds for it to buffer? any way to fix this


YouTube=porn????? JK Laughing

Try another carrier. Century Link sucks. I have Comcast and it never fails to load perfectly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plush


Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Posts: 1459
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigjoe0075 wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
I just had an Osprey sighting in the Basketball forum Selection sunday thread Laughing


He posted an almost perfect Mock Draft 2 or 3 days ago. It was Beautiful.

3 offensive Linemen Long Schwenke and Hugh Thorton


That's what the ladies used to call me....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2784
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigjoe0075 wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Just a quick question:

At my old house when I went to watch videos (like youtube) online I could just watch them right away without waiting for buffering. But now I have moved to a different house with a few other people and it takes A LONG time for a video to even load and start and then it stops every 2 seconds for it to buffer? any way to fix this


YouTube=porn????? JK Laughing

Try another carrier. Century Link sucks. I have Comcast and it never fails to load perfectly


yeah i agree or maybe your computer is getting out of date
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11728
Location: New York
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Just a quick question:

At my old house when I went to watch videos (like youtube) online I could just watch them right away without waiting for buffering. But now I have moved to a different house with a few other people and it takes A LONG time for a video to even load and start and then it stops every 2 seconds for it to buffer? any way to fix this


YouTube=porn????? JK Laughing

Try another carrier. Century Link sucks. I have Comcast and it never fails to load perfectly


yeah i agree or maybe your computer is getting out of date


Im getting my computer cleaned out tommorrow so if that doesnt fix it Im gunna have to figure this out.

and No Bigjoe not porn Laughing
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 47 of 76

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group