Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Seahawks Talk! V.3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
Which 2K13 game are you guys are referring to?

And Ive got Madden 13 for Xbox. Shoot me an invite at VBxAbominable if you want to play me!
What team do you use?

madden i use the hawks all day! I can beat anyone with them. I never run with marshawn its all throwing. The D i put Red on the inside and bruce at DE and use him as the guy i control on D
Pff. Beat anyone. Rolling Eyes Wink

I only use Seattle in ranked matches. I'm 23-5 I think. I don't play often anymore. I keep Red in when I think they're running and replace him with Bruce on passing downs. I usually put Jason Jones to replace Branch as well. I put Wright in at ROLB and take out Hill for Malcolm Smith. Makes the team much faster.

What's your record?

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:

And Ive got Madden 13 for Xbox. Shoot me an invite at VBxAbominable if you want to play me!
What team do you use?

madden i use the hawks all day! I can beat anyone with them. I never run with marshawn its all throwing. The D i put Red on the inside and bruce at DE and use him as the guy i control on D

I only use Seattle in ranked matches. I'm 23-5 I think. I don't play often anymore. I keep Red in when I think they're running and replace him with Bruce on passing downs. I usually put Jason Jones to replace Branch as well. I put Wright in at ROLB and take out Hill for Malcolm Smith. Makes the team much faster.

What's your record?

haha yeah I always up the nickel and just have bobby and KJ as my Lbs with Tru in. I was thinking about trying Malcom Smith out but havent needed too. And it say 67- 54 but it both me and my room mate and half if not more of the loses are disconnects cause of our internet lol

Ans yeah I can hang with anyone, the only team that I feel threatened by is the 9ers and I HATE THE 9ers.. Patrick Willis haunts my dreams. Probably the 9ers and steelers fans are the the only people I would get into a fight with.

WINTER IS COMING
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:

What team do you use?

What's your record?

haha yeah I always up the nickel and just have bobby and KJ as my Lbs with Tru in. I was thinking about trying Malcom Smith out but havent needed too. And it say 67- 54 but it both me and my room mate and half if not more of the loses are disconnects cause of our internet lol

Ans yeah I can hang with anyone, the only team that I feel threatened by is the 9ers and I HATE THE 9ers.. Patrick Willis haunts my dreams. Probably the 9ers and steelers fans are the the only people I would get into a fight with.
A couple of my losses are disconnects as well.

What sucks is I always lose to the Cardinals. God knows why. I played them twice online last years game and once this years and lost all three.

I haven't lost to the Niners in head to head yet. I'm in video game Willis' head.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
klyon7634

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:

What team do you use?

That is the exact same thing I do

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
klyon7634

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive been gone for a month. Im JW has Osprey been in here at all while I was gone? or is he still sticking to all the other boards on this site instead of this one? I miss the guy Laughing

#JDI
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
Ive been gone for a month. Im JW has Osprey been in here at all while I was gone? or is he still sticking to all the other boards on this site instead of this one? I miss the guy Laughing

i havent seen him around lol

WINTER IS COMING
C-Hawkin'

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody remembers he promised to never post in here again if RW turned out to be any good, right? Never thought he'd really do it, but apparently he has. I don't miss all the acrimony between him, SOS & a couple others, but I do miss his knowledge & opinions- even if/when I disagree with 'em.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C-Hawkin' wrote:
Everybody remembers he promised to never post in here again if RW turned out to be any good, right? Never thought he'd really do it, but apparently he has. I don't miss all the acrimony between him, SOS & a couple others, but I do miss his knowledge & opinions- even if/when I disagree with 'em.

I know i remember that. I didnt think he was serious though Laughing

#JDI
chpjns15

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
C-Hawkin' wrote:

I know i remember that. I didnt think he was serious though Laughing

Lets all PM him and tell him to come back! Very Happy

I have seen him around the NFL General and Draft threads.

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
klyon7634

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking to come to Seattle for a game this season. Can someone who lives in or near Seattle some Info. Like best/cheapest places to stay and such.

Ive wanted to move out to the Seattle area since I was little so this is gunna be my little trip to see how I like it!!!

#JDI
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
Looking to come to Seattle for a game this season. Can someone who lives in or near Seattle some Info. Like best/cheapest places to stay and such.

Ive wanted to move out to the Seattle area since I was little so this is gunna be my little trip to see how I like it!!!

probably be a good couple hundred dollar trip, i was going to try and do the same. but depending on where you live(i think the east coast) keep checking kayak out. tuesdays and wednsdays are normally the cheapest day to buy plane tickets, Thats about as far as my experience goes i havent been to Seattle since 2001

Has anyone ever made apple pie moonshine(everclear 190proof) ??

WINTER IS COMING
klyon7634

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:

probably be a good couple hundred dollar trip, i was going to try and do the same. but depending on where you live(i think the east coast) keep checking kayak out. tuesdays and wednsdays are normally the cheapest day to buy plane tickets, Thats about as far as my experience goes i havent been to Seattle since 2001

I live in NY so yea the flight out is gunna cost a ton. Thanks for the info about buying a ticket on tuesday or a wednesday.

#JDI
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:

I live in NY so yea the flight out is gunna cost a ton. Thanks for the info about buying a ticket on tuesday or a wednesday.

also buy them early, probably 2 months out for the best deals. You can good "airtranU" its cheap standby tickets for kids18-22 years old

WINTER IS COMING
klyon7634

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:

also buy them early, probably 2 months out for the best deals. You can good "airtranU" its cheap standby tickets for kids18-22 years old

Awesome. Im getting the tickets as soon as the schedule comes out

#JDI
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:

Awesome. Im getting the tickets as soon as the schedule comes out

what game are you going too??

I just made some amazing applepie moonshine! lol

WINTER IS COMING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 44 of 76

Jump to: