Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Seahawks Talk! V.3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10744
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
Tooki wrote:
I just did the hostel thing for a weekend in London. I've also stayed around Estonia and can give you tips if you want to go to that area.


SNIP

I got the prices between like travel but as far as hostels and food etc I'm still looking. How did you find the hostels? hostels.com?


My GF's brother recommended the hostel in London. Ask me later and I'll send you a link for it. It's right in the middle of London, around the corner from Piccadilly Circus. It's your typical hostel affair, but there are lots of young people there as well.

You can also just look up all of the hostels in a particular city online and read the reviews.

Also I highly recommend for you to go to the Baltics, although it's not on the route that you want to take. Scandinavia is also a brilliant part of the world, but it's quite a bit more expensive than the US.

lards wrote:
looking at getting a Russ jersey off the net since they dont sell any Seahawk jerseys in Adelaide. are they roughly the same size as NBA ones? i have a few which are all size Smalls and they fit fine but not sure about if NFL ones are bigger.


I tried on some of the new NFL jerseys at the Nike store in London. They are more or less the same size as an NBA jersey. An M was quite loose on me, so go for an S.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SupeRG00F


Joined: 12 Aug 2012
Posts: 1428
Location: Vancouver, Wa
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is sort of Seahawk talk but didn't know where else to post this.

I live in Vancouver Wa, right across the bride from Portland Or, and absolutely hate the amount of bandwagon fans around here.

I swear there are more packer/cowboy/9er fans here then Seahawks. But the 9er fans came out of the woodwork after last season. (coincidence?) just wondering if there are other posters here in washington that aren't in Seattle who see the same thing? Because it drives me absolutely bonkers.
_________________


Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CaliforniaKid7


Joined: 23 Jan 2010
Posts: 6134
Location: Cali
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CanadianHawk75 wrote:
CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
How bad did I do? Just a GM Mock draft, let me know what you like/dislike. I had fun!

Thoughts on the completed Seahawks roster?
DRAFT:
Round 1- Tyler Eifer, TE Notre Dame
Round 2- Robert Woods, WR USC
Round 2- Brennan Williams, OT North Carolina
Round 3- Larry Worford, OG Kentucky
Round 3- Sylvester Williams, DT North Carolina
Round 4- William Gholston, DE Michigan State
Round 5- Quanterus Smith, DE Western Kentucky
Round 7- Jordan Rodgers, QB Vanderbilt

OFFENSE:
TE Tyler Eifert,Anthony McCoy, Evan Moore
LT Russell Okung, Frank Omiyale
LG James Carpenter
C Brad Meester,Khaled Holmes, Lemuel Jeanpierre
RG Larry Wolford,Paul McQuistan, John Moffitt, J.R. Sweezy
RT Brennan Williams, Breno Giacomini Mike Person
WR Golden Tate,
WR Robert Woods, Doug Baldwin, Jermaine Kearse
FB Michael Robinson
RB Marshawn Lynch, Robert Turbin, Leon Washington
QB Russell Wilson, Jordan Rodgers


DEFENSE:
LDE Red Bryant, Greg Scruggs, Jason Jones, Quanterus Smith
LDT Alan Branch, Jaye Howard
RDT Brandon Mebane, Sylvester Williams, Clinton McDonald
RDE Bruce Irvin, William GholstonAaron Maybin
WLB Leroy Hill, Malcolm Smith
MLB Bobby Wagner, Heath Farwell
SLB K.J. Wright, Mike Morgan
CB Richard Sherman, Marcus Trufant, Jeremy Lane
SS Kam Chancellor, Jeron Johnson, Winston Guy
FS Earl Thomas, Chris Maragos
CB Brandon Browner, Byron Maxwell
CB/FS Charles Woodson

SPECIAL TEAMS:
K Steven Hauschka
P Jon Ryan

I think I did pretty well in the Draft, solidified my OL for years to come. Got hopeful cornerstones at WR and TE, and two boom busts DL. Plus Rodgers to develop. I really like adding Woodson to this D as well.


What did you do with my beloved Unger Crying or Very sad


Traded him I'm so sorry!!!!! But I think it made the team more promising down the road.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SupeRG00F


Joined: 12 Aug 2012
Posts: 1428
Location: Vancouver, Wa
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
CanadianHawk75 wrote:
CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
How bad did I do? Just a GM Mock draft, let me know what you like/dislike. I had fun!

Thoughts on the completed Seahawks roster?
DRAFT:
Round 1- Tyler Eifer, TE Notre Dame
Round 2- Robert Woods, WR USC
Round 2- Brennan Williams, OT North Carolina
Round 3- Larry Worford, OG Kentucky
Round 3- Sylvester Williams, DT North Carolina
Round 4- William Gholston, DE Michigan State
Round 5- Quanterus Smith, DE Western Kentucky
Round 7- Jordan Rodgers, QB Vanderbilt

OFFENSE:
TE Tyler Eifert,Anthony McCoy, Evan Moore
LT Russell Okung, Frank Omiyale
LG James Carpenter
C Brad Meester,Khaled Holmes, Lemuel Jeanpierre
RG Larry Wolford,Paul McQuistan, John Moffitt, J.R. Sweezy
RT Brennan Williams, Breno Giacomini Mike Person
WR Golden Tate,
WR Robert Woods, Doug Baldwin, Jermaine Kearse
FB Michael Robinson
RB Marshawn Lynch, Robert Turbin, Leon Washington
QB Russell Wilson, Jordan Rodgers


DEFENSE:
LDE Red Bryant, Greg Scruggs, Jason Jones, Quanterus Smith
LDT Alan Branch, Jaye Howard
RDT Brandon Mebane, Sylvester Williams, Clinton McDonald
RDE Bruce Irvin, William GholstonAaron Maybin
WLB Leroy Hill, Malcolm Smith
MLB Bobby Wagner, Heath Farwell
SLB K.J. Wright, Mike Morgan
CB Richard Sherman, Marcus Trufant, Jeremy Lane
SS Kam Chancellor, Jeron Johnson, Winston Guy
FS Earl Thomas, Chris Maragos
CB Brandon Browner, Byron Maxwell
CB/FS Charles Woodson

SPECIAL TEAMS:
K Steven Hauschka
P Jon Ryan

I think I did pretty well in the Draft, solidified my OL for years to come. Got hopeful cornerstones at WR and TE, and two boom busts DL. Plus Rodgers to develop. I really like adding Woodson to this D as well.


What did you do with my beloved Unger Crying or Very sad


Traded him I'm so sorry!!!!! But I think it made the team more promising down the road.
When did you do this? I'm not sure why you got rid of Clemons and kept Red Bryant. Drafting a LB to replace Will is ideal as well. Also why trading Rice?
_________________


Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CaliforniaKid7


Joined: 23 Jan 2010
Posts: 6134
Location: Cali
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
CanadianHawk75 wrote:
CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
How bad did I do? Just a GM Mock draft, let me know what you like/dislike. I had fun!

Thoughts on the completed Seahawks roster?
DRAFT:
Round 1- Tyler Eifer, TE Notre Dame
Round 2- Robert Woods, WR USC
Round 2- Brennan Williams, OT North Carolina
Round 3- Larry Worford, OG Kentucky
Round 3- Sylvester Williams, DT North Carolina
Round 4- William Gholston, DE Michigan State
Round 5- Quanterus Smith, DE Western Kentucky
Round 7- Jordan Rodgers, QB Vanderbilt

OFFENSE:
TE Tyler Eifert,Anthony McCoy, Evan Moore
LT Russell Okung, Frank Omiyale
LG James Carpenter
C Brad Meester,Khaled Holmes, Lemuel Jeanpierre
RG Larry Wolford,Paul McQuistan, John Moffitt, J.R. Sweezy
RT Brennan Williams, Breno Giacomini Mike Person
WR Golden Tate,
WR Robert Woods, Doug Baldwin, Jermaine Kearse
FB Michael Robinson
RB Marshawn Lynch, Robert Turbin, Leon Washington
QB Russell Wilson, Jordan Rodgers


DEFENSE:
LDE Red Bryant, Greg Scruggs, Jason Jones, Quanterus Smith
LDT Alan Branch, Jaye Howard
RDT Brandon Mebane, Sylvester Williams, Clinton McDonald
RDE Bruce Irvin, William GholstonAaron Maybin
WLB Leroy Hill, Malcolm Smith
MLB Bobby Wagner, Heath Farwell
SLB K.J. Wright, Mike Morgan
CB Richard Sherman, Marcus Trufant, Jeremy Lane
SS Kam Chancellor, Jeron Johnson, Winston Guy
FS Earl Thomas, Chris Maragos
CB Brandon Browner, Byron Maxwell
CB/FS Charles Woodson

SPECIAL TEAMS:
K Steven Hauschka
P Jon Ryan

I think I did pretty well in the Draft, solidified my OL for years to come. Got hopeful cornerstones at WR and TE, and two boom busts DL. Plus Rodgers to develop. I really like adding Woodson to this D as well.


What did you do with my beloved Unger Crying or Very sad


Traded him I'm so sorry!!!!! But I think it made the team more promising down the road.
When did you do this? I'm not sure why you got rid of Clemons and kept Red Bryant. Drafting a LB to replace Will is ideal as well. Also why trading Rice?

To be honest, I've never been a rice fan. And I like the combo of Red and Bruce better. I love the bust/boom pick I got in Gholston plus Aaron Maybin. I like the Idea of Wilson growing with Woods, Eifter, and Holmes
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 29226
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhzOOjT12ys

Funniest Real Rob yet Laughing
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10744
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhzOOjT12ys

Funniest Real Rob yet Laughing


John Moffitt is a crackup Very Happy. I also enjoyed the portion with Chris Clemons, he is somebody who I don't want to see in an alleyway.

Also watch The Hobbit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 29226
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those kids in Connecticut and China.....damn Crying or Very sad
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Code:
[img]http://www.backstagegfx.com/forum/uploads/U20721-1351987803.png[/img]



No one wants to wear this signature Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SupeRG00F


Joined: 12 Aug 2012
Posts: 1428
Location: Vancouver, Wa
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:

Code:
[img]http://www.backstagegfx.com/forum/uploads/U20721-1351987803.png[/img]



No one wants to wear this signature Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
You could make me a Kam Chancellor one. Very Happy
_________________


Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hawksman81


Joined: 30 Mar 2009
Posts: 2571
Location: I am the Eyas
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:

Code:
[img]http://www.backstagegfx.com/forum/uploads/U20721-1351987803.png[/img]



No one wants to wear this signature Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad


Can I take it? Iím getting tired of my rainbow one. Laughing
_________________


SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
Why'd they turn the lights on?
Big Ben is more effective in the dark.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawksman81 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:

Code:
[img]http://www.backstagegfx.com/forum/uploads/U20721-1351987803.png[/img]



No one wants to wear this signature Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad


Can I take it? Iím getting tired of my rainbow one. Laughing
Take it ! I'd love you to! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawksman81 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:

Code:
[img]http://www.backstagegfx.com/forum/uploads/U20721-1351987803.png[/img]



No one wants to wear this signature Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad


Can I take it? Iím getting tired of my rainbow one. Laughing


TAKE IT DAMMIT
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
hawksman81


Joined: 30 Mar 2009
Posts: 2571
Location: I am the Eyas
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
hawksman81 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:

Code:
[img]http://www.backstagegfx.com/forum/uploads/U20721-1351987803.png[/img]



No one wants to wear this signature Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad


Can I take it? Iím getting tired of my rainbow one. Laughing


TAKE IT DAMMIT


Yes mom.
_________________


SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
Why'd they turn the lights on?
Big Ben is more effective in the dark.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 18519
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
DAMMIT


Didnt you just get banned, potty mouth?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 37 of 76

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group