Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Seahawks Talk! V.3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
union hawk fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Tired of drinking?

YaoMingLaugh.jpg

how old are you SoS? if i remember you just started college or maybe that was a while ago, damn ive been on here for 4 years Shocked

I'll be 21 in January, so I can't talk too much Laughing Definitely consume my fair share though.

Drinking is alot more fun, when you know you're getting away with something illegal. I drank like a fish from the age of 16-20. Once it became "legal" it wasn't such a big deal.

Couldn't agree more, the first few months of being 21 are awesome because you can finally go to bars but it gets old quick. That being said I still love some Pendleton on the rocks or a few cold ones after a long day at work
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
hawkman98272 wrote:
I've had some good days, but I don't know if any could top this, to date.

whys that?

Yea, I'm curious now too.
Going to sound like a sap here, but I found out that the girl I like, the feeling is mutual, so it definitely made my day.

That's great news Mr. Green
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
hawkman98272 wrote:

whys that?

Going to sound like a sap here, but I found out that the girl I like, the feeling is mutual, so it definitely made my day.

HAIFAIVEE!

I'll get onto FB and stalk Wink
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
hawkman98272 wrote:

whys that?

haha highschool drama?

WINTER IS COMING
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
hawkman98272 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
hawkman98272 wrote:

whys that?

HAIFAIVEE!

I'll get onto FB and stalk Wink
hahahaha, not Facebook official yet, may wait on that one, haha.

IDOG_det

#JDI
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheoryofSeahawk wrote:
Man, you sound like a bunch of lushes in hurr, lol, whoever said real life catches up to you eventually was speaking the truth. I drank like a fish from about age 15 to 30. My faves were Everclear Lemonade and Caribou Lou's mixed with cough sizzurp, but eventually it all gets tired and played out. I rarely drink these days, I prefer watching Seahawk games sober. I only drink a handful of times a year now, though I did put down 13 beers over the course of 10 hours a couple months ago while watching a friend home brew some Blue Moon clone beer.

That brings back memories. When I was in high school, me and my buddies consumed alot of Everclear.......alot. It is illegal in Ohio, so we used to drive across the border to Indiana and get it every weekend. Mix it with Bacardi and Hi-C into what we called "Jungle Juice". If we were getting ready for a big party, we'd get pineapple slices and let them marinade overnight in pure Everlear. Sometimes we'd have "Hairy Buffalo" parties where we just had a big barrel. Everyone brought their own alcohol and poured it into the barrel. Then, all of us would drink the concoction. Sometimes it was just a bad idea, but those were the days.

I killed alot of brain cells doing that, because I would drink until I passed out. Literally, I would just fall to the ground. My friend had a big farm and we'd have bonfire parties with anywhere from 30-100 people out in the middle of the field. On one particularily wild night, I woke up the next morning passed out on a hay bale, in an entirely different field with a pygmy goat standing on my chest (my friend's family raised them and they were running around everywhere). Believe it or not, that is a true story and before any of you wisenheimers ask, yes my pants were still on when I woke up with the goat. Laughing
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think everyone knows what Jungle Juice is Laughing
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
I think everyone knows what Jungle Juice is Laughing

It's sweet nectar, is what it is! Laughing Seriously though, there are several variations on the recipe.
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
TheoryofSeahawk wrote:
Man, you sound like a bunch of lushes in hurr, lol, whoever said real life catches up to you eventually was speaking the truth. I drank like a fish from about age 15 to 30. My faves were Everclear Lemonade and Caribou Lou's mixed with cough sizzurp, but eventually it all gets tired and played out. I rarely drink these days, I prefer watching Seahawk games sober. I only drink a handful of times a year now, though I did put down 13 beers over the course of 10 hours a couple months ago while watching a friend home brew some Blue Moon clone beer.

That brings back memories. When I was in high school, me and my buddies consumed alot of Everclear.......alot. It is illegal in Ohio, so we used to drive across the border to Indiana and get it every weekend. Mix it with Bacardi and Hi-C into what we called "Jungle Juice". If we were getting ready for a big party, we'd get pineapple slices and let them marinade overnight in pure Everlear. Sometimes we'd have "Hairy Buffalo" parties where we just had a big barrel. Everyone brought their own alcohol and poured it into the barrel. Then, all of us would drink the concoction. Sometimes it was just a bad idea, but those were the days.

I killed alot of brain cells doing that, because I would drink until I passed out. Literally, I would just fall to the ground. My friend had a big farm and we'd have bonfire parties with anywhere from 30-100 people out in the middle of the field. On one particularily wild night, I woke up the next morning passed out on a hay bale, in an entirely different field with a pygmy goat standing on my chest (my friend's family raised them and they were running around everywhere). Believe it or not, that is a true story and before any of you wisenheimers ask, yes my pants were still on when I woke up with the goat. Laughing

Ah, those were the days. My recipe for Everclear is 12 oz frozen lemonade into a pitcher, then 12 oz Everclear into the pitcher, then 2 liters 7-up into the pitcher. Voila, you have sparkling lemonade that will lay you down quick. Cool Haven't messed with that in a few years tho, but I always found Everclear to give me a "clarity" within being drunk that I never got with any other liquor. I was exceptionally clear headed for the amount of it that I could consume, but that might have been my ungodly alchohol tolerance at the time. Shockingly, I still have a functional liver...for now.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheoryofSeahawk wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
TheoryofSeahawk wrote:

Ah, those were the days. My recipe for Everclear is 12 oz frozen lemonade into a pitcher, then 12 oz Everclear into the pitcher, then 2 liters 7-up into the pitcher. Voila, you have sparkling lemonade that will lay you down quick. Cool Haven't messed with that in a few years tho, but I always found Everclear to give me a "clarity" within being drunk that I never got with any other liquor. I was exceptionally clear headed for the amount of it that I could consume, but that might have been my ungodly alchohol tolerance at the time. Shockingly, I still have a functional liver...for now.

I liked Jungle Juice, because Everclear had such a "clean taste" that you didn't even realize there was alcohol in it. I remember the first time I had it. I downed 7 big, plastic cups in less than an hour and I was feelin fine. It wasn't until I stood up out of my chair and my legs went limp as I hit the ground. All my friends started laughing at me, saying, "I told you to slow down. That stuff will kick your a**!" I realized then, I may have overdone it a bit. It was a life lesson. From that point on, I learned to pace myself and take my time with the hard stuff. Wink

The best stuff I've tried was Shine though. One of my friends had an uncle from the backwoods of Kentucky. He came up for the holidays one year and brought his special recipe. It went down like turpentine, but it only took a very small amount to make you feel like you'd been kicked by a mule. I don't remember much after that. Good times......good times. Very Happy
dante9876

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curry was cut by us today. Some people seem to think we may keep the pick. Do you guys have any ideas what the conditions of that trade was. I know it was a conditional 5th I believe just dont know what the conditions was.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
Curry was cut by us today. Some people seem to think we may keep the pick. Do you guys have any ideas what the conditions of that trade was. I know it was a conditional 5th I believe just dont know what the conditions was.

It was a conditional 4th and I believe the 5th is guaranteed. I could be wrong. The 4th was stipulated by Curry's playing time but I don't know if that was only from the 2011 season or from this season as well.
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiders DO have to give the 5th round pick still.

John Scheistder for the win.

IDOG_det

#JDI
TheDudeAbides

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, this is kinda Seahawks talk, but kinda not.

I need to know something.

Maybe someone here can shed some light.

(clears throat)

Can Richard Sherman play outfield and hit a curveball?

Thanks, guys... I'll take my answer off the air.

TommyC376 on the Sig
Tooki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDudeAbides wrote:
Ok, this is kinda Seahawks talk, but kinda not.

I need to know something.

Maybe someone here can shed some light.

(clears throat)

Can Richard Sherman play outfield and hit a curveball?

Thanks, guys... I'll take my answer off the air.

Look, Richard Sherman is no Russell Wilson Laughing

Although he could probably outfield.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 34 of 76

Jump to: