Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Football's Future Packers Forum Fantasy League 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CentralFC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrAnderson2008 wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/editTrade.do?leagueId=125290&tradeId=1570641&action=veto

It's Arian Foster FOR Colston and BGE... so you know what to do.

Two starting caliber players for Foster? Are you actually joking right now with that logic? I can't take you seriously. It's going through no matter what. Deal with it. He gets what he needs, which is more talent, and I get a running back.

Well, if this gets vetoed...here is another trade I have been offered....

Michael Turner
Justin Blackmon
Fred Davis

For

Arian Foster
Sidney Rice/Jason Avant
Coby Fleener

Either way...I'm willing to give up Foster because I know I can get good value for him in return so.....If you veto...please, maybe give what you would change or alternate trades that I can work with. It would be GREATLY appreciated

That's as bad as the first one he offered. Seriously.

Two for one is insanely fair for both sides.
MrAnderson2008

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
MrAnderson2008 wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/editTrade.do?leagueId=125290&tradeId=1570641&action=veto

Two starting caliber players for Foster? Are you actually joking right now with that logic? I can't take you seriously. It's going through no matter what. Deal with it. He gets what he needs, which is more talent, and I get a running back.

Michael Turner
Justin Blackmon
Fred Davis

For

Arian Foster
Sidney Rice/Jason Avant
Coby Fleener

Either way...I'm willing to give up Foster because I know I can get good value for him in return so.....If you veto...please, maybe give what you would change or alternate trades that I can work with. It would be GREATLY appreciated

Honestly...I'm impartial either way, but since they have the power of veto...I NEED people to suggest trades they would be OK with...I'd like to get this guy traded for a starting RB and some depth. Honestly....am a little impartial to getting Blackmon Laughing but I need to people to suggest trades they'd be ok with
jfinley88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrAnderson2008 wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
MrAnderson2008 wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:

Michael Turner
Justin Blackmon
Fred Davis

For

Arian Foster
Sidney Rice/Jason Avant
Coby Fleener

Honestly...I'm impartial either way, but since they have the power of veto...I NEED people to suggest trades they would be OK with...I'd like to get this guy traded for a starting RB and some depth. Honestly....am a little impartial to getting Blackmon Laughing but I need to people to suggest trades they'd be ok with

I'll trade you Roddy White and any of my RB's except McGahee for Arian and filler.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:

haha wth. Alright commish sounds good.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
MrAnderson2008 wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
MrAnderson2008 wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:

Michael Turner
Justin Blackmon
Fred Davis

For

Arian Foster
Sidney Rice/Jason Avant
Coby Fleener

I'll trade you Roddy White and any of my RB's except McGahee for Arian and filler.

I'd take White and Williams for Arian and someone like Driver.....but honestly, your kind of third in line, sorry.....If this gets vetoed, Salsa wanted to try one more time, if that's vetoed, it's you and I.....It's in The Leagues hands with their veto power.....Honestly, I drafted Foster mainly as trade fodder because, even if the vetoes keep coming he is not exactly hurting my roster Laughing
CentralFC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roddys value is comparable to Colston's with Jones' emergence and BGE is superior to any of your backs. That wouldn't happen.
deathstar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
Roddys value is comparable to Colston's with Jones' emergence and BGE is superior to any of your backs. That wouldn't happen.

Disagree. White is a perennial top 5 WR - even with Jones' emergence. I voted to veto the Foster for Colston/BGE trade.
chucknorris101

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill veto that too.

mr anderson do you not understand arian foster? or fantasy? 10/12 players in every fantasy league with 12 players envy you. He is the, i got carried to the finals on his back alone type guy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chucknorris101 wrote:
ill veto that too.

mr anderson do you not understand arian foster? or fantasy? 10/12 players in every fantasy league with 12 players envy you. He is the, i got carried to the finals on his back alone type guy

I do understand his value and everything....Just not as high on him as everyone else
deathstar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrAnderson2008 wrote:
chucknorris101 wrote:
ill veto that too.

I do understand his value and everything....Just not as high on him as everyone else

You've said that before in this thread - could you say why?
jfinley88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:

I wasn't expecting it to. That's a terrible offer imo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far, going Austin over Dez has not paid off.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajdodge09 wrote:

I would've went with Ogletree.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajdodge09 wrote:

Laughing
jfinley88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajdodge09 wrote:

Now it has.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21

Jump to: