Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Football's Future Packers Forum Fantasy League 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CentralFC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three official votes for thus far - AJDodge, JFinley88, and Posty.

ChuckNorris, I didn't count yours yet. You really didn't make it clear whether you were vetoing it.
jfinley88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
Three official votes for thus far - AJDodge, JFinley88, and Posty.

ChuckNorris, I didn't count yours yet. You really didn't make it clear whether you were vetoing it.

you should veto it as well.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i vote to veto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reggie Bush
Willis McGahee
DeAngelo Williams

are all on OTB.

Send in an offer. Looking for WR's.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I veto that trade. Horrible value.
SalsaRocks

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm giving up a lot of my talent to get this trade. Two starters for one. I needed a running back and Isaac Redman is my other starter (not in good shape). Just because I made a trade happen on what grounds can other teams say it's not reasonable? Poor value? Noooo. He said he wanted Turner and Blackmon so we worked out a trade.
jfinley88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalsaRocks wrote:
I'm giving up a lot of my talent to get this trade. Two starters for one. I needed a running back and Isaac Redman is my other starter (not in good shape). Just because I made a trade happen on what grounds can other teams say it's not reasonable? Poor value? Noooo. He said he wanted Turner and Blackmon so we worked out a trade.

The #1 fantasy RB for a guy who has serious flags and is barely a top 30 prospect. Blackmon is not a fantasy starter by any means.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well he was going to be a starter for me. So do you still need to be intimidated to the point of having to veto a trade you have no business in being a part of?
chucknorris101

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalsaRocks wrote:
Well he was going to be a starter for me. So do you still need to be intimidated to the point of having to veto a trade you have no business in being a part of?

youre just mad it got posted/caught. seriously. arian foster for anyone not taken in the top 5 isnt a sincere move. blackmon and rice is a tossup. no really, theyre going to do essentially the same this year. so its arian foster (who does have a talented backup to eat a few carries) for a 30 year old back with more miles on his tires than hairs on his head, a young back to take his place and a budding superstar at WR (to complement a pro bowler) which is just criminal.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caught? I made it sitting on the couch next to your commissioner. It's a trade. If both parties fairly agree to a trade, it's made. Rice is not a budding superstar by the way, idk if that needs metioning. Just clairfy if it's jealousy that I have a good team going on that you couldn't figure out first. I love being your common enemy and all, I'm just saying I made a trade and it's humorus to see that any of you other than Gridiron Gods has an opinion in the matter.
CentralFC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalsaRocks wrote:
Caught? I made it sitting on the couch next to your commissioner. It's a trade. If both parties fairly agree to a trade, it's made. Rice is not a budding superstar by the way, idk if that needs metioning. Just clairfy if it's jealousy that I have a good team going on that you couldn't figure out first. I love being your common enemy and all, I'm just saying I made a trade and it's humorus to see that any of you other than Gridiron Gods has an opinion in the matter.

Blackmon would be the budding superstar.
jfinley88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalsaRocks wrote:

The point of vetoing a trade is to keep the league fair. I've been in a bunch of leagues and never felt a trade was so ridiculous it had to veto'd. Kudos to you for convincing him it was a decent deal, I'd be super annoyed if I got somebody to give me the best fantasy player RB for a 30 year old RB who is considered a "solid" option as a RB2, and then it got veto'd by people who weren't involved. But there's no question this trade is ridiculous and should not be approved.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gonna have to say veto. Seems pretty one sided to me.

Props to GreenNGold85
CentralFC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
SalsaRocks wrote:

The point of vetoing a trade is to keep the league fair. I've been in a bunch of leagues and never felt a trade was so ridiculous it had to veto'd. Kudos to you for convincing him it was a decent deal, I'd be super annoyed if I got somebody to give me the best fantasy player RB for a 30 year old RB who is considered a "solid" option as a RB2, and then it got veto'd by people who weren't involved. But there's no question this trade is ridiculous and should not be approved.

I can attest to that. Never had to veto one either.
chucknorris101

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
SalsaRocks wrote:

Blackmon would be the budding superstar.

A first rounder on the jacksonville derping jaguars? If gabbert decides he needs to get it to the right team maybe. I was talking about julio jones taking away carries for passes. Sidney rice has just as much of a chance to have a great season in seattle.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 17 of 21

Jump to: