Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dwayne Bowe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdavls17

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Dwayne Bowe Reply with quote

I know that this is a year away but Bowe and the chiefs didnt agree on a long term answer and it is said that they dont expect to. Would the bills have the money next offseason to get this guy. Merriman, Edwards, Spencer johnson and a couple other players with decent size contract will be gone and I think this could be another huge offseason signing

Thanks Max
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Wes Welker would be more likely. He is older so he would be cheaper. He is more productive than almost every WR in the league. We can steal him from a division rival. And the best part about it, is that there is a picture of him wearing a Bills hat. I will have to find it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
I think Wes Welker would be more likely. He is older so he would be cheaper. He is more productive than almost every WR in the league. We can steal him from a division rival. And the best part about it, is that there is a picture of him wearing a Bills hat. I will have to find it.

I agree with this one hundred percent if you mean cheaper than bowe just not cheap.he's still going to get 7 plus. He would fit better in this offense with quick routes. The way he and stevie run routes would be dangerous and almost impossible to predict where there going.
cdavls17

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer to go younger and bigger. Welker is getting up in age and will expect the same amount of money as Bowe will so not sure how you giured that out. Welker is like and wr that comes from Brees Rodgers package. He plays well due to the system they are in and the QB they have. For instance watch Meachem this year and see his productivity that he does and what he did in the past. Bowe is a solid wr and has played with Fitzpatrick type Qbs

Thanks Max
Beaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
I prefer to go younger and bigger. Welker is getting up in age and will expect the same amount of money as Bowe will so not sure how you giured that out. Welker is like and wr that comes from Brees Rodgers package. He plays well due to the system they are in and the QB they have. For instance watch Meachem this year and see his productivity that he does and what he did in the past. Bowe is a solid wr and has played with Fitzpatrick type Qbs

I agree, and isn't Chan familiar with Bowe, or did Bowe show up after Gailey left?
cdavls17

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Gailey wasnt there at the time. I do know that Gailey loves big wr so I see him as a good pick up for the #2 spot

Thanks Max
buffbills

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gailey as well as Kevin Patullo (offensive quality control/asst WR coach) were on staff when they drafted Bowe, then let go because Haley was too threatened by Gailey's offensive know how.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bigbadbuff23835

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bowe wouldn't be a #2.

I'd poop bricks if we got him. Just offer up a 1st right now..

Edit:7,000th post. Very Happy

#JDI
NIKEJWN

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would love to add Bowe. I think he is vastly underrated as playing in KC hasnt produced a quality QB and he has been the only real target since Gonzo left. He has been pretty healthy thus far and has put up good numbers even with out the quality QB. He and Stevie would be a sick combo.

Max's 2010 Annual Draft Contest Winner

Adopt a Bill 2011- SS George Wilson
CB Drayton Florence
cdavls17

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Bowe would be #1b and Stevie is #1a. Giving him a contract like stevies would be smart and worth it. The good thing about Gaileys system is that he doesnt have a designated #1 spot they rotate so Wr #3 could run Wr #1 routes while #1 wr runs #4 routes and so fourth. So their wont be that wr conflict. Plus that would free the bills up of one less need for the draft.

Thanks Max

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: