Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 Browns Forum Fantasy Football
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mas_atc


Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 1411
Location: Akron, Ohio
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have these 3 teams moving up...

Entropy's Bastages
JoelFlynn44's Wrath of Godell
Thomas Blockades

Correct?

A couple of things...
If you were in the Lower League last year and do not want to return, let me know so we can make way for others.
If you were in the Bottom 3 of the Upper League last year, PM me an email to send you an invite to the Lower League.


Once I get the returners back and all the people moved down to the LL, I will let the Forum know how many slots we have left. Anything I am missing let me know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mas_atc


Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 1411
Location: Akron, Ohio
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
ReggieCamp wrote:
Not sure who I will keep.

Will definitely keep Marshawn Lynch.

Then I have to choose 2 from these guys:
Matt Forte
Reggie Bush
Randall Cobb
Percy Harvin
Colin Kaepernick
Reggie Wayne
Jordy Nelson


Who are your other QB's?

Kaep isn't a bad bet.

Nelson should get heavy targets.

I think Bush is going to explode this year.


given his injury history and the OL that detroit has.... that might be an exact description of what happens
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21510
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReggieCamp wrote:
Not sure who I will keep.

Will definitely keep Marshawn Lynch.

Then I have to choose 2 from these guys:
Matt Forte
Reggie Bush
Randall Cobb
Percy Harvin
Colin Kaepernick
Reggie Wayne
Jordy Nelson


Who are your other QB's?

Kaep isn't a bad bet.

Nelson should get heavy targets.

I think Bush is going to explode this year.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21510
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mas_atc wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
ReggieCamp wrote:
Not sure who I will keep.

Will definitely keep Marshawn Lynch.

Then I have to choose 2 from these guys:
Matt Forte
Reggie Bush
Randall Cobb
Percy Harvin
Colin Kaepernick
Reggie Wayne
Jordy Nelson


Who are your other QB's?

Kaep isn't a bad bet.

Nelson should get heavy targets.

I think Bush is going to explode this year.


given his injury history and the OL that detroit has.... that might be an exact description of what happens


I think he will catch 50 balls this year and will also be good out of the backfield.

PPR league?

Can't remember
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12373
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would personally keep Cobb over jordy
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freakygeniuskid


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 5529
Location: Charlotte, NC
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mas_atc wrote:
malibuspeedrace wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
Anyone know who the LM is for the lower league? I've sent e-mails from the league tab asking him to reactivate the league but have not received any responses.


mas_atc wrote:
since I ran the lower league and was mediocre all year, I can do that again this year. Once the upper division is created, I will copy their League Rules and make another league for the lower league.


just reactivated... sorry for the delay. Who are the three "GMs" that are moving up so I can erase their teams?


Are we doing keepers in the lower league if the upper league is doing it? If we are, we'll want to just delete the owners rather than disbanding their teams as the owners from the upper league moving down will need to be able to get keepers as well. If we're not doing keepers I guess it doesn't matter.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mas_atc


Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 1411
Location: Akron, Ohio
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
malibuspeedrace wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
Anyone know who the LM is for the lower league? I've sent e-mails from the league tab asking him to reactivate the league but have not received any responses.


mas_atc wrote:
since I ran the lower league and was mediocre all year, I can do that again this year. Once the upper division is created, I will copy their League Rules and make another league for the lower league.


just reactivated... sorry for the delay. Who are the three "GMs" that are moving up so I can erase their teams?


Are we doing keepers in the lower league if the upper league is doing it? If we are, we'll want to just delete the owners rather than disbanding their teams as the owners from the upper league moving down will need to be able to get keepers as well. If we're not doing keepers I guess it doesn't matter.


I am pretty sure we are not doing keepers. The thought being that the people just coming down then have their pick of players from the three best teams. I am alright with doing some keepers if everyone else is. I loved my team. They were just so damn inconsistent. I'll wait on deleting and adding teams until we know who is all in. Once we get the league roughly set up, we can make the keepers decision so none of the rosters get messed up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TeHDruiD


Joined: 01 Jan 2010
Posts: 7069
Location: Canton, OH
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

malibuspeedrace wrote:
if there are no restrictions on keepers

I am planning on keeping

Adrian Peterson
Demaryius Thomas
Robert Griffin III

McCoy & Eli could force me to reconsider though.


Those 3 are just sick, heck of a start especially if RGIII is cleared to play

ReggieCamp wrote:
Not sure who I will keep.

Will definitely keep Marshawn Lynch.

Then I have to choose 2 from these guys:
Matt Forte
Reggie Bush
Randall Cobb
Percy Harvin
Colin Kaepernick
Reggie Wayne
Jordy Nelson


Dang, Reggie has a tough decision ahead, what a sick roster

For me, I'd probably go Cobb and Kaepernick. You can't really mess up though, that roster was loaded lol


Last edited by TeHDruiD on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
End Run


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 213
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
malibuspeedrace wrote:
if there are no restrictions on keepers

I am planning on keeping

Adrian Peterson
Demaryius Thomas
Robert Griffin III

McCoy & Eli could force me to reconsider though.


yeah Im thinking about keeping Jamaal Charles Ray Rice and Julio Jones but its tempting to keep Luck because a lot of good QBs are going to be kept and I can see Luck having a good fantasy season coming up


You don't have Jamaal Charles, that's who you traded for Luck.
Makes your decision a bit easier, lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mistakebytehlak


Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 45825
Location: Brooklyn, NY
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all of you who have given malibu and reggie, my two fantasy arch nemeses, shall feel the wrath of daniel bryan and YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TeHDruiD


Joined: 01 Jan 2010
Posts: 7069
Location: Canton, OH
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
all of you who have given malibu and reggie, my two fantasy arch nemeses, shall feel the wrath of daniel bryan and YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES


The best advice I can give you is don't keep Megatron, he'll take you nowhere
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ReggieCamp


Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 9478
Location: Canonsburg, PA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

End Run wrote:
buno67 wrote:
malibuspeedrace wrote:
if there are no restrictions on keepers

I am planning on keeping

Adrian Peterson
Demaryius Thomas
Robert Griffin III

McCoy & Eli could force me to reconsider though.


yeah Im thinking about keeping Jamaal Charles Ray Rice and Julio Jones but its tempting to keep Luck because a lot of good QBs are going to be kept and I can see Luck having a good fantasy season coming up


You don't have Jamaal Charles, that's who you traded for Luck.
Makes your decision a bit easier, lol.

Laughing
_________________
Suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

It will happen some day. Not sure when.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ReggieCamp


Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 9478
Location: Canonsburg, PA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
all of you who have given malibu and reggie, my two fantasy arch nemeses, shall feel the wrath of daniel bryan and YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES

I think you accidentally the whole thing.
_________________
Suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

It will happen some day. Not sure when.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TeHDruiD


Joined: 01 Jan 2010
Posts: 7069
Location: Canton, OH
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reggie, what is your thought process behind each of your keeper candidates?

I had a hard time choosing between a few decent players, you're looking at a ton of talent to choose from. I have no idea who I'd keep of the group because realistically they all have huge fantasy upside

My thoughts on the 2 I choose (Kaepernick and Cobb)

Kaepernick: Running QB's are gold in fantasy because even with shaky passing days they still have decent days because of the 1 point per 10 rushing yards. It leaves a high floor each week which is big because you're guaranteed x amount of bonus points automatically due to them running. Plus he's no slouch as a passer

Cobb: Rodgers loves this guy and they use him in a multitude of ways. He's the best weapon on a team full of weapons, that's saying a lot. Nelson is a beast, but his injuries worry me as they seem to be nagging injuries for him. It seems like Cobb lines up on the field as Rodgers first read the majority of the time and the offense is kind of designed to create plays for him, so I give him the edge over Nelson

----

Harvin: I love this guy, but those migraines seem to plague him every year, so you're not guaranteed a full year out of him which worries me

Wayne: Age concerns me, he's bound to fall off at any point. He tore it up last year, but is this the year he hits the wall? Big risk considering you could likely pick him up in the draft with a decent pick

Forte: Another guy that I love and I'd strongly consider him over Cobb because good RB's are always hard to get. Their aren't many of them and you're guaranteed to have him right now as opposed to sitting there in the draft wondering which mediocre RB you want. I'd take a strong look at what RB's are remaining after the keepers are submitted. I imagine the majority (90% range) of the good RB's will be kept, so he's a guy I'd take in a heart beat if my % is anywhere close

Bush: Injury prone, going to a team with a horrible OL and multiple RB's they like to mix in. I feel like he'll be a toy in that offense, I don't think he'll get the whole work load, so I don't see the value
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ReggieCamp


Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 9478
Location: Canonsburg, PA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^

I agree with most of what you wrote, Druid. I'm higher on Reggie Bush than you are, and I'm probably higher on Jordy Nelson than you are. Not quite as high on Kaep as you are.

Forte is a puzzle to me. I'm leaning toward keeping him just because of the RB shortage, but he goes dormant a little too often for my taste.
_________________
Suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

It will happen some day. Not sure when.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 39 of 40

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group