Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DC Forum Ring of Honor Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should we have one?
Sure
92%
 92%  [ 13 ]
Nope
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Author Message
flyingmonkey30


Moderator
Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 6541
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Can I get an AMEN or a I disagree and here is why post?

It makes sense to have the induction tomorrow at Plan9s, Matts, and TSSS's convenience. And open up nominations this weekend. Close the polls by Monday. Tuesday the candidates are reveled. Wed and Thursday people send in their votes and next Friday the second class is inducted.


From a spectator's standpoint, sounds good to me. Of course, what really matters is the three guys you mentioned earlier, and what works for them
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheStarStillShines


Joined: 12 Oct 2004
Posts: 8721
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't be free until Sunday night as I'll be at the My Morning Jacket shows on Friday and Saturday. Sorry guys.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24404
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheStarStillShines wrote:
I won't be free until Sunday night as I'll be at the My Morning Jacket shows on Friday and Saturday. Sorry guys.


Plan9. Matts. How's Sunday night?
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
plan9misfit


FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
Joined: 29 Oct 2004
Posts: 20511
Location: RIP: B2TB, T14, & S.A. We miss you.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
TheStarStillShines wrote:
I won't be free until Sunday night as I'll be at the My Morning Jacket shows on Friday and Saturday. Sorry guys.


Plan9. Matts. How's Sunday night?


Sunday night works for me. Slamman and I will likely be at training camp during the day, so the timing is good.
_________________

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 37590
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should work for me as well. Will there be a dedicated thread where only the recipients speeches are? Or are we just posting them in here?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24404
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Should work for me as well. Will there be a dedicated thread where only the recipients speeches are? Or are we just posting them in here?


Des has another thread all locked up somewhere in Mod universe already.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24404
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Footballs Future Ring Of Honor will be opening on Sunday evening. The exact time will be dependent on when TSSS, Plan9, and Matts can work out. But get ready. And Get EXCITED. The Legacy class will be enshrined.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheStarStillShines


Joined: 12 Oct 2004
Posts: 8721
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anytime after 9 PM EST works for me.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24404
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheStarStillShines wrote:
Anytime after 9 PM EST works for me.


Let's go with 9:30 them (assuming Plan9 and Matts are good with that) which should get us in right around half time of the HOF game.

Fitting day.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23975
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my speech is three hours long.

umad?
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ace5


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 6127
Location: CT
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't really be around. Friend just gave me a free ticket to an outdoor metal festival. Not my exact favorite music, but it's cool live. Lots of bodies flying and energy. So I won't be around much, maybe between bands on my phone. Then again, you're all probably relieved I won't be around to muck it up with crappy comics and crappier jokes. Laughing
_________________
iPwn wrote:
Your sig is wherever your car keys are. Sorry you won't ever see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Dallasfan1313


Joined: 08 Apr 2006
Posts: 1524
Location: Rhode Island, USA
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 wrote:
I won't really be around. Friend just gave me a free ticket to an outdoor metal festival. Not my exact favorite music, but it's cool live. Lots of bodies flying and energy. So I won't be around much, maybe between bands on my phone. Then again, you're all probably relieved I won't be around to muck it up with crappy comics and crappier jokes. Laughing


Yea stick with your horrible motor oil "beer" friend, leave the funny to the experts Wink
_________________


R.I.P. B2TB and S.A.

ianlewis16 wrote:
you're my favourite poster

Matts4313 wrote:
DF1313 + Anger = Win for the forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ace5


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 6127
Location: CT
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallasfan1313 wrote:
Ace5 wrote:
I won't really be around. Friend just gave me a free ticket to an outdoor metal festival. Not my exact favorite music, but it's cool live. Lots of bodies flying and energy. So I won't be around much, maybe between bands on my phone. Then again, you're all probably relieved I won't be around to muck it up with crappy comics and crappier jokes. Laughing


Yea stick with your horrible motor oil "beer" friend, leave the funny to the experts Wink


Experts? Ain't seeing no experts posting in this thread. Just little boys with no hair on their chest who can't drink a man's drink.


_________________
iPwn wrote:
Your sig is wherever your car keys are. Sorry you won't ever see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
plan9misfit


FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
Joined: 29 Oct 2004
Posts: 20511
Location: RIP: B2TB, T14, & S.A. We miss you.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
TheStarStillShines wrote:
Anytime after 9 PM EST works for me.


Let's go with 9:30 them (assuming Plan9 and Matts are good with that) which should get us in right around half time of the HOF game.

Fitting day.


Sounds good to me.
_________________

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheStarStillShines


Joined: 12 Oct 2004
Posts: 8721
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, are we doing it tonight or should we move it to next weekend?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group