Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 Training camp
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 14356
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: 2012 Training camp Reply with quote

Lets start this with a bang, BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!


Quote:
This week, they got confirmation of Schaub's recovery from a Lisfranc injury when he visited Dr. Robert Anderson in North Carolina and got a green light, a team source told ESPN.com.


http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8161924/houston-texans-matt-schaub-gets-green-light-play-source-says


Good to see our starter ready to go for camp. As far as I know, everyone is healthy entering camp, which is GREAT.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 31223
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes, training camp!

Here are some important dates:

Training Camp:
Rookies- July 22nd
Veterans- July 27th


Can't wait for some position battles like

3rd WR spot:

Lestar Jean vs DeVier Posey vs Keshawn Martin

Starting Inside linebacker spot:

Bradie James vs Darryl Sharpton

Starting kicker spot:

Shayne Graham vs Randy Bullock
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 14356
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
Ah yes, training camp!

Here are some important dates:

Training Camp:
Rookies- July 22nd
Veterans- July 27th


Can't wait for some position battles like

3rd WR spot:

Lestar Jean vs DeVier Posey vs Keshawn Martin

Starting Inside linebacker spot:

Bradie James vs Darryl Sharpton

Starting kicker spot:

Shayne Graham vs Randy Bullock



Not to mention starting RG, which could be HUGE for our run game.....

Also, CB 2, that spot IMO is wide open....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 31223
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Ah yes, training camp!

Here are some important dates:

Training Camp:
Rookies- July 22nd
Veterans- July 27th


Can't wait for some position battles like

3rd WR spot:

Lestar Jean vs DeVier Posey vs Keshawn Martin

Starting Inside linebacker spot:

Bradie James vs Darryl Sharpton

Starting kicker spot:

Shayne Graham vs Randy Bullock



Not to mention starting RG, which could be HUGE for our run game.....

Also, CB 2, that spot IMO is wide open....

Yep. Can't forget those either. The 3 I mentioned were the first ones that came to mind when I posted.

BTW, does anyone have any news on Posey and Brooks. Those are the only 2 rookies we have that haven't been signed yet. We still have 2 weeks before training camp so I'm not really worried. Hopefully we sign those 2 before the 22nd.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 14356
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Ah yes, training camp!

Here are some important dates:

Training Camp:
Rookies- July 22nd
Veterans- July 27th


Can't wait for some position battles like

3rd WR spot:

Lestar Jean vs DeVier Posey vs Keshawn Martin

Starting Inside linebacker spot:

Bradie James vs Darryl Sharpton

Starting kicker spot:

Shayne Graham vs Randy Bullock



Not to mention starting RG, which could be HUGE for our run game.....

Also, CB 2, that spot IMO is wide open....

Yep. Can't forget those either. The 3 I mentioned were the first ones that came to mind when I posted.

BTW, does anyone have any news on Posey and Brooks. Those are the only 2 rookies we have that haven't been signed yet. We still have 2 weeks before training camp so I'm not really worried. Hopefully we sign those 2 before the 22nd.


We have 1 week actually Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pastor Dillon


Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 10165
Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excited about football starting back up!!
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Texan
Andre Johnson
75 catches 802 yards 2 TD
Carrer marks:
1,002 catches 13,463 yards 63 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 31223
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texans announce open training camp dates

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-2/Texans-announce-open-training-camp-practices/8a8d95f5-dda4-414d-b52c-887b027b7da0


OPEN PRACTICE DATE TIME (CT) THEME
Saturday, July 28 8-10am Liberty White Out
Sunday, July 29 8-10am Deep Steel Sunday
Monday, July 30 8-10am Youth Day
Wednesday, Aug. 1 8-10am Salute to Service
Friday, Aug. 3 8-10am Battle Red Day
Saturday, Aug. 4 8-10am Fan Appreciation Day

Quote:
Free tickets can be printed from the Texans' official website, www.HoustonTexans.com, beginning at 8 a.m. Wednesday, July 18, with a limit of four per person, per practice.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Apollo Stallion


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 5750
Location: Battle Red State
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Ah yes, training camp!

Here are some important dates:

Training Camp:
Rookies- July 22nd
Veterans- July 27th


Can't wait for some position battles like

3rd WR spot:

Lestar Jean vs DeVier Posey vs Keshawn Martin

Starting Inside linebacker spot:

Bradie James vs Darryl Sharpton

Starting kicker spot:

Shayne Graham vs Randy Bullock



Not to mention starting RG, which could be HUGE for our run game.....

Also, CB 2, that spot IMO is wide open....

Yep. Can't forget those either. The 3 I mentioned were the first ones that came to mind when I posted.

BTW, does anyone have any news on Posey and Brooks. Those are the only 2 rookies we have that haven't been signed yet. We still have 2 weeks before training camp so I'm not really worried. Hopefully we sign those 2 before the 22nd.


Apparently the Texans balked at Posey's request to have his signing bonus paid in bags of dope and a full sleeve tattoo for tax purposes. Brooks is likely balking at clauses that don't allow him to weigh more than 75 lbs more than Chris Myers at any point in the season.
_________________


12 Year Texans Season Ticket Holder
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 31223
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both Schaub and Andre are 100 percent healthy.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82a9f362/article/matt-schaub-andre-johnson-and-i-are-100-percent?campaign=Twitter_atl_hanzus

I'm so pumped up about the season!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lumberjackchris


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 5032
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
Both Schaub and Andre are 100 percent healthy.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82a9f362/article/matt-schaub-andre-johnson-and-i-are-100-percent?campaign=Twitter_atl_hanzus

I'm so pumped up about the season!


Also seems Sharpton is also.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-2/Sharpton-expects-to-be-ready-for-start-of-camp/fa506c99-a721-4bcc-ba31-10782f325ebd
_________________

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swaggg" Swearinger
62 tot, 2 int, 1 sck, 3 ff, countless missed tackles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Apollo Stallion


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 5750
Location: Battle Red State
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Both Schaub and Andre are 100 percent healthy.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82a9f362/article/matt-schaub-andre-johnson-and-i-are-100-percent?campaign=Twitter_atl_hanzus

I'm so pumped up about the season!


Also seems Sharpton is also.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-2/Sharpton-expects-to-be-ready-for-start-of-camp/fa506c99-a721-4bcc-ba31-10782f325ebd


Big difference between the player saying he is 100% and medical saying he is. Him saying he is still rehabbing and is just not getting into the weight room wouldn't be my definition of 100% which means doing everything just like he did pre-injury. There is absolutely no reason to push Sharpton back too soon with Bradie James on the roster. Sometimes you have to save a player from himself especially when his interest is winning a starting job, when we don't need him to win that role this season.
_________________


12 Year Texans Season Ticket Holder
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 31223
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to go to one of the free training camps, but it took like an hour for the ticketmaster page to load and once it was finished all of them were sold out. Stupid bandwagoners. SMH
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lumberjackchris


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 5032
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
I wanted to go to one of the free training camps, but it took like an hour for the ticketmaster page to load and once it was finished all of them were sold out. Stupid bandwagoners. SMH


Should of went to Academy!
_________________

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swaggg" Swearinger
62 tot, 2 int, 1 sck, 3 ff, countless missed tackles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 31223
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
I wanted to go to one of the free training camps, but it took like an hour for the ticketmaster page to load and once it was finished all of them were sold out. Stupid bandwagoners. SMH


Should of went to Academy!

They were giving away tickets there? URG, I should have went. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 14356
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just met JJ Watt, it was awkward HAHA, he is HUGE though....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 1 of 23

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group