Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

We See Them Trollin...Top 10 Trolls in Eagles History
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: We See Them Trollin...Top 10 Trolls in Eagles History Reply with quote

For my money the top 10 trolls in Eagles history, lets get right into it shall we.

10 - Shawn Andrews

The Big Kid turned into a big flop, like 6'3, 340 pound flop. After looking like a complete animal at right guard with the athletic ability and versatility to kick outside, Andrews tore his fallopian tubes. He then had more "Women Issues", which led to the Eagles trying to make for a more family like atmosphere for Shawn by trading for his college roommate in Jason Peters and adding his brother who was inept at football in Stacy. Even after this Shawn decided that it wasn't enough and took his ball and went home, where he decided to get his Michael Phelps on and become the worst rapper in the history of music and a black eye to music in general. After realizing this he returned to the NFL, to the rival NY Giants, and in his first game against the birds he held Trent Cole every play and was only flagged once. Whats worse is when he signed with the Giants is he felt it was more of a "family environment than the team that traded for his college roommate and signed his awful brother.

9 - Bill Belicheat

While Don choked in the Superbowl, Bellicheat is under question to put it mildly because he videotaped everyone, and hasn't won a superbowl since being involved with spygate. In addition he giftwrapped 2 championships to the New York Giants, so I hate him even more. Plus he just acts like a toolbag.

8 - Meril Hodge

Speaking of that superbowl run year, this idiot picked us to go something like 3-13 that season because he's dumb. No one likes him, America hates him, Pittsburgh hates him, even his parents hate him. His mom used to feed him with a slingshot so she didn't have to be near him (also where his first few concussions came from) and his dad used to tie a pork chop around his neck so the dog would play with him.

7 - Ricky Waters

#ForWhoForWhat. That is something a Philly athlete should never say. Good player, just turned out to be a pansy and didn't endear himself to the city at all.

6 - Terrell Owens

Coming off a superbowl loss in which he came back from injury and a season for the ages in Philly and having the city in the palm of his hand, TO decided he wanted more money and then badmouthed everyone in sight. He also got into verbal shouting matches with coaches, got sent home from camp and did sit-ups in his driveway. He then had the worst apology in the history of apologies before being kicked off the team and subsequently went to the hated rival Dallas Cowboys. This was foreshadowed when he wore a Michael Irvin throwback jersey in the locker room when still a member of the Eagles. Now a days he likes to be a weird dude who exposes himself on Skype and fail to pay child support.

5 - Eli Manning

Eli isn't on here just because he won 2 titles and plays for a division rival, hell there are tons of guys who did that but aren't on this list. The reason he is on here is because in addition to the 2 championships, Eli looks like as a kid he rode the little bus to school and that he should be working as a cart pusher at walmart rather than an NFL quarterback. Eli Manning has also been incredibly lucky in his superbowls, as he caught the Pats after they couldn't record their opponents anymore, and had 2 of the luckiest catches in superbowl history. Screw you Eli Manning, looking like your IQ is below 20.

4 - Mike Mamula

While he wasn't an awful football player (once had 8.5 sacks) , and he certainly had bad luck with his medical situation, we passed up Warren Sapp, Hugh Douglas, Ty Law, and Derrick Brooks in the 1st round, and a slew of pro bowl players with good careers and even passed up a hall of fame running back in Curtis Martin. Safe to say with his play lacking and the players we passed on to pick him, he was a bad pick. His epic combine trolled the hell out of the fans and front office alike.

3 - Andy Reid

Andy Reid sickens me. From his same old press conferences every week where he displays the arrogance reserved for a coach who has actually won a championship, to the constant refusal to run the ball even though for most of his tenure we have had elite backs and in all his tender at least above average backs, and his ignoring needs on this team for years (linebacker, wide receiver, safety) Reid has always been a coach that is terrible on gameday, can't manage the clock to save his life, wastes his timeouts, and has cost us several games with his inept playcalling. He is the most overrated coach in NFL History
2 - Joe Banner

Joe Banner flat out looks like a white Sam Cassell with hair and glasses. That and he let Brian Dawkins walk, he trolled us, thank god he's gone and done with the franchise. He also made sure we had enough salary cap so we could make a move to improve a weakness, but never used that money on something we actually needed.

1 - Norman Braman

Let the greatest and second greatest defensive ends in team history and city favorites walk in free agency because he was a cheapskate. He also let the best corner in franchise history, Eric Allen because he was a cheapskate, a team leader and stud in Seth Joyner, and the best tight end of the past 20 years in Keith Jackson were all allowed to walk because he was too cheap to pony up the cash to re-sign the guys that made our team, especially the defense, dominant. He also hired Rich Kotite, who I left off the list because I didn't want to seem as someone not sensitive to retardation since I already have Eli on the list.

*Note, Braman and Banner should have the US olympic team throw shotputs at them for letting the 2 biggest icons in the franchises last 20 years to walk.
eaglesfan10

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You went off on these guys. Well done.
Phire

Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool thread Very Happy

Was half expecting Freddie Mitchell but I guess he's not really trolling anybody, he's just a clown.

What about Jon Dorenbos? The dude has hall of fame abilities but only long snaps.

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun read.

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Cool thread Very Happy

Was half expecting Freddie Mitchell but I guess he's not really trolling anybody, he's just a clown.

What about Jon Dorenbos? The dude has hall of fame abilities but only long snaps.

Freddie was left off for the same reason as Rich Kotite

As far as Dorenbos, I blame Reid.
babyatemydingo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Eagles history started in 1985? lol

Hodge pales in comparison to Howard Cosell.
He was the one who propagated the bad Eagles fan myth.
He is the one responsible for making "The Santa Claus Incident" relevant.
This from a guy who got drunk here, puked in the booth and could not finish the game.
I think he hated Philadelphia from then on because he needed a $94 cab ride home. (A lot more money in 1970)
Cosell never put the Eagles on his Monday Night Football halftime highlights when they won, either.
Maybe he was saving them for "Saturday Night Live with Howard Cosell," but instead went with The Bay City Rollers or Jimmy Connors singing.
He never had a nice thing to say about Philly even during a game.
Bum.
Sorry, just telling it like it is.

Watters, not Waters, had three 1,000 yard seasons here.
He did say one incredibly stupid thing.
But, after that he was a pretty good soldier.
Maybe he gets the 10 slot or an honorable mention for that.

Freddie Mitchell is noticeably absent.
You also have to find a way to get Kevin Allen on the list.
I don't know that he ever said anything other than, "We're the beach patrol. No making love on the beach."
But, anything derogatory you can say about him would make me happy.
(He is the #9 overall pick who got drunk with a buddy, went to the beach, found a couple and raped the girl while his friend beat up the guy.)

Bernard "Nod" Williams smoked himself out of the league.
When asked if he'd attempt his comeback with the Eagles he said, "The Eagles just signed a left tackle for like six years, I mean, Iím nobodyís back-up."
"Iím not cocky or anything like that, but I donít know five people that can play left tackle better than me in this world..."
Maybe the now defunct World League, but not the world.
Presumably attracted to football by the hash marks he finished up in the XFL, I think.
His nickname, "Nod," came not from a contraction of his name, "Ber-nod," but from him nodding off in meetings.
***It is a shame, too. I played ball with him several times and he's a helluva nice guy. But, maybe that's just the THC.

I don't blame Mamula for running fast or signing a big contract.
I don't blame Manning for winning Super Bowls or being a doofus.
As for Banner and Reid it is the same old thing all over again.
Kotite said, "My guys left everything on the field today," every day as the team crumbled.
Ryan spoke his mind to a fault.
Vermeil cried.
So, meh. They all suck in their own sucky way.

Braman and Owens were the most despicable characters of the bunch.

Owens singlehandedly divided a near-championship team at its pinnacle.
He challenged every leader in the organization.
He took not only all of his grievances public, but every thought that crossed his mind.
He is worse than a bad teammate. He is a sociopath.
It happened everywhere he went, too.

Simply put, Braman measured winning in the books.
He basically stole the team from Leonard Tose who was busy doubling-down on 21 in AC. (21 was also Tose's BAC.)
A new wine cellar for his chateau in France was tantamount to two Super Bowls in his eyes.
People like him have no place in sports.
If I saw him drowning in a pool, I'd throw him a toaster (plugged in).
jonu62882

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dingo, bear/beer with me?!
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyatemydingo wrote:
So, Eagles history started in 1985? lol

Hodge pales in comparison to Howard Cosell.
He was the one who propagated the bad Eagles fan myth.
He is the one responsible for making "The Santa Claus Incident" relevant.
This from a guy who got drunk here, puked in the booth and could not finish the game.
I think he hated Philadelphia from then on because he needed a $94 cab ride home. (A lot more money in 1970)
Cosell never put the Eagles on his Monday Night Football halftime highlights when they won, either.
Maybe he was saving them for "Saturday Night Live with Howard Cosell," but instead went with The Bay City Rollers or Jimmy Connors singing.
He never had a nice thing to say about Philly even during a game.
Bum.
Sorry, just telling it like it is.

Watters, not Waters, had three 1,000 yard seasons here.
He did say one incredibly stupid thing.
But, after that he was a pretty good soldier.
Maybe he gets the 10 slot or an honorable mention for that.

Freddie Mitchell is noticeably absent.
You also have to find a way to get Kevin Allen on the list.
I don't know that he ever said anything other than, "We're the beach patrol. No making love on the beach."
But, anything derogatory you can say about him would make me happy.
(He is the #9 overall pick who got drunk with a buddy, went to the beach, found a couple and raped the girl while his friend beat up the guy.)

Bernard "Nod" Williams smoked himself out of the league.
When asked if he'd attempt his comeback with the Eagles he said, "The Eagles just signed a left tackle for like six years, I mean, Iím nobodyís back-up."
"Iím not cocky or anything like that, but I donít know five people that can play left tackle better than me in this world..."
Maybe the now defunct World League, but not the world.
Presumably attracted to football by the hash marks he finished up in the XFL, I think.
His nickname, "Nod," came not from a contraction of his name, "Ber-nod," but from him nodding off in meetings.
***It is a shame, too. I played ball with him several times and he's a helluva nice guy. But, maybe that's just the THC.

I don't blame Mamula for running fast or signing a big contract.
I don't blame Manning for winning Super Bowls or being a doofus.
As for Banner and Reid it is the same old thing all over again.
Kotite said, "My guys left everything on the field today," every day as the team crumbled.
Ryan spoke his mind to a fault.
Vermeil cried.
So, meh. They all suck in their own sucky way.

Braman and Owens were the most despicable characters of the bunch.

Owens singlehandedly divided a near-championship team at its pinnacle.
He challenged every leader in the organization.
He took not only all of his grievances public, but every thought that crossed his mind.
He is worse than a bad teammate. He is a sociopath.
It happened everywhere he went, too.

Simply put, Braman measured winning in the books.
He basically stole the team from Leonard Tose who was busy doubling-down on 21 in AC. (21 was also Tose's BAC.)
A new wine cellar for his chateau in France was tantamount to two Super Bowls in his eyes.
People like him have no place in sports.
If I saw him drowning in a pool, I'd throw him a toaster (plugged in).

Someone took this post way to seriously...its okay, your still okay.

Also trying to keep it relevant to todayish. Also made it in like 6 min and it was made to entertain and for this:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=494303

Quote:
Challenge4: Create a thread in the Eagles forum for the "top trolls" in Eagles history. A troll can be based on looks, how bad he was to his own fanbase, or how he trolls other fanbases. Doesn't have to be a player.
Phire

Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice post dingo!

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny post nice job. The pictures were all spot on to express everyones trollness
Gmen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/pain_may_force_ol_andrews_to_retire_qmoAc4XCGOD1ht8geIn4RI

Quote:
That conversation is necessary because Andrews, 28, said he has needed at least 13 injections -- including three epidurals -- just to play through the pain of a herniated disk in 12 games with the Giants since his remarkable August comeback.

Shawn Andrews had two back surgeries and when he did come back for a year, played through a lot of pain. Meanwhile, fans and beat writers back in Philadelphia were bashing him for being a wimp. Gee, I wonder why he didn't like the environment in Philly?

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
oland11

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/pain_may_force_ol_andrews_to_retire_qmoAc4XCGOD1ht8geIn4RI

Quote:
That conversation is necessary because Andrews, 28, said he has needed at least 13 injections -- including three epidurals -- just to play through the pain of a herniated disk in 12 games with the Giants since his remarkable August comeback.

Shawn Andrews had two back surgeries and when he did come back for a year, played through a lot of pain. Meanwhile, fans and beat writers back in Philadelphia were bashing him for being a wimp. Gee, I wonder why he didn't like the environment in Philly?

We bash him because he had pro-bowl seasons at RG then we move him to RT and he was a total bust at it and became a flop. We don't care about him anymore.
bkb77

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff man. totally agree "The Guy in France" is by far the worst ever, he ruined this franchise for almost a decade with his cheap non caring ways. Still will never forgive him for not even offering Reggie a contract.

Props to Kiltman on the Sig
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<3 <3 LOVE THIS THREAD AND THE IDEA OF THE THREAD!!! GOOD POST!! <3 <3

Shawn Andrews deserve to make the list lol for his silly weak sauce act after the team had his back through his depression and injuries, "im not really a football player, im more of a artist" act hahaha suddenly he is dying is hair, wearing femmy club clothes and hanging out on line trading lame duct dub mix's with zit faced geeks in there moms basement, he had a period there where in 90 days he suddenly came off as a 40 year old corn flake from the suburbs going through a mid life crisis... I dont want to get to personal but i think he likes guys and doesnt know how to come out about it... one day, i only hope the best for him... but his act is so gypsy mary-lou troll.

Has to be top 5 tho Arrow
*this silly hat makes me giggle every time like "wow we drafted this clown"..i love the video this pic came from to, there aqre like 100 of these videos of him too "disss Freddie here just saying for 88th time im making a come backs but dis time is for real ya all, its me da real Fredex, dat Freddie"

LOL first off when was the last time a 5'10 180 lb 4.55-4.6 speed slot receiver Troll his way into the 1st round? Not never... lol Freddie should make the HOF for the that Troll job alone... MIND BOGGLING GYPSY TROLL... He trolled our franchise soooo hard hahaha sucked the life out of it and every one is still scratching there head like "WTF DID WE SEE IN THIS GUY I MEAN HOW!?"... They drafted him in the 1st round and paid him handsomely , i mean epic... Then his pro wrestling like hype antics to opposing teams and the fans was on a whole another level of trolling...nick naming your self over and over again publically, even a whole another another another level of trolling... then claiming the NFL had a conspiracy again him when he began to look like a out of shape 38 year old man on the field who was only in his early to mid 20's.. dude was epic gypsy troll bro epic.

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
babyatemydingo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny, I was thinking of contesting the inclusion of Andrews at first.
I changed.

As a pretty recent sufferer of back pain - real back pain - not "ooh, I took out the trash pain - I was sympathetic.
But, the media questioning his toughness does not give him the right to disparage the organization.

I understand that there are varying degrees of disability and I am sure his is severe. So severe, that in fact, he went from a Pro Bowl caliber player to a bi-weekly reserve.
But, what are people supposed to do?
He came in here as a projected stud and played like one and they payed him like one.
When he got hurt he was done.
It was a disappointment.

When he got to NY he was a reclamation project.
Anything he gave them was gravy an he got paid that way.
Of course, the journey was easier in NY.
Have some perspective.

They should give him his next epidural in his mouth.

That being said, I wish him the best with his back.
Now that I am an amateur osteopath/neurologist (I've long been an amateur gynecologist) I recommend a cervical disectomy with a foraminotomy.
And sign with the Cardinals. That's some sissy media there.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: