Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

STEELERS FFB LEAGUE: How'd you do???
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JDLefebvre

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: STEELERS FFB LEAGUE: How'd you do??? Reply with quote

Created a league on yahoo. First 14 to sign up.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

League ID#: 134202
Password: 123456

Draft is tentatively set up for 19 August, Sunday at 4PM CDT

thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant

Last edited by JDLefebvre on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
1BackInBlackFan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll give it a shot this season.

"High Voltage"

Many thanks to UniversalAuthor for Big Ben's sig
JDLefebvre

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

8 spots left

thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
steelers43

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in. Thank you

" The dead know only one thing... It's better to be ALIVE"

"Your Coach is a Cheater, Your Super Bowls are lies, you back-up at Michigan"(Tom Brady) stated by Tosh O
skywlker32

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just signed up.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig.
Bobikus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the limit? 12?
JDLefebvre

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
What's the limit? 12?

thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
Ward4HOF

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not trying to go all "life-partner"ish on you all like I did w/ 43M in the SFFMD, Wink ...

but would anyone be wiling to allow me to sit "side-saddle" with them through this league...I've never done a FF league and not sure I want/can devote the time necessary like I did to the SFFMD during the draft process, but would love to see how one of these go. Not sure if it's even possible, like if the password/logins are restricted to 14.

I would not interefere w/ any decisions and wouldn't "touch" the team at all, just thought this might be an opportunity to see if this is something I'd ever want to do or not.

I know this must sound incredibly stupid, but if anyone is willing, please let me know...if not, no biggie! Thanks all!

Props to Jamison on the sweet sig!!!
JDLefebvre

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ward4HOF wrote:
Not trying to go all "life-partner"ish on you all like I did w/ 43M in the SFFMD, Wink ...

but would anyone be wiling to allow me to sit "side-saddle" with them through this league...I've never done a FF league and not sure I want/can devote the time necessary like I did to the SFFMD during the draft process, but would love to see how one of these go. Not sure if it's even possible, like if the password/logins are restricted to 14.

I would not interefere w/ any decisions and wouldn't "touch" the team at all, just thought this might be an opportunity to see if this is something I'd ever want to do or not.

I know this must sound incredibly stupid, but if anyone is willing, please let me know...if not, no biggie! Thanks all!

You can have co-owners I believe... I've never done it but I believe I saw the option.

thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
Ward4HOF

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
Ward4HOF wrote:

You can have co-owners I believe... I've never done it but I believe I saw the option.

Thanks JD...let me know if you all don't get enough participation...worst case, I can be the "punching bag" of the league, but would prefer to kinda watch the process play out from the side.

FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ward4HOF wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
Ward4HOF wrote:

Thanks JD...let me know if you all don't get enough participation...worst case, I can be the "punching bag" of the league, but would prefer to kinda watch the process play out from the side.

Youve never done fantasy football?

Well, you wouldnt need nearly the time for FF that you needed for SFFMD. For fantasy football, you just need that one evening free to draft (or you can use auto draft), and then 20-30 minutes a week to set and tinker with your lineup.

Some people go really crazy and spend hours tinkering with their lineup. With my money league I do spend more time with it, but for leagues like this I usually just look at the players and matchups and go with my gut.
Ward4HOF

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
Ward4HOF wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
Ward4HOF wrote:

Youve never done fantasy football?

Well, you wouldnt need nearly the time for FF that you needed for SFFMD. For fantasy football, you just need that one evening free to draft (or you can use auto draft), and then 20-30 minutes a week to set and tinker with your lineup.

Some people go really crazy and spend hours tinkering with their lineup. With my money league I do spend more time with it, but for leagues like this I usually just look at the players and matchups and go with my gut.

Nope, never done FF, that's why I wanted to go "in" with someone to see how things go. I can "google" it all, I suppose, and read up on it, but not sure on which positions are best to draft first, etc. Also, heard the terms, but have no idea what PPR, dynasty, etc. mean...and I guess some leagues draft individual defensive players and some just so defenses as whole? What's more important, points, yds, pass D, run D, sacks, tackles...I know nothing!! Embarassed

JDLefebvre

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a 1/2 point per reception league. And no individual defensive players. I dont like playing with those.

thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
Ward4HOF

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I'm in...nav1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: