Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

College Thread 6.0!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Also, justo will be attending my college soon ( Pray )

I mean...if you are going to Columbia Gorge Community College next term or University of Oregon in the fall....

Michigan isnt that far away bro

PSN: TytybearsFan21
Add me or else! Twisted Evil
BuckleyBoy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just 3 more class weeks left before I'm done with my hell semester. Can't wait to be done with this class load

kiltman on the sig

JMU Class of 2014
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuckleyBoy wrote:
Just 3 more class weeks left before I'm done with my hell semester. Can't wait to be done with this class load

and i've only got 4 1/2. thank goodness, i have senioritis hard and i need to regroup for my final semester.

plus intermediate macro suckkkkkkssss. gahhh i hate that class with a passion. just got a 69 on my last test and that was better than the class average Confused

El Ramster on the amazing work
MaclinandMCcoy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
BuckleyBoy wrote:

and i've only got 4 1/2. thank goodness, i have senioritis hard and i need to regroup for my final semester.

plus intermediate macro suckkkkkkssss. gahhh i hate that class with a passion. just got a 69 on my last test and that was better than the class average Confused

Intermediate Macro? I might be taking that next semester (depending on if the opportunity presents itself) you're kind of scaring me now...lol
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaclinandMCcoy wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:
BuckleyBoy wrote:

Intermediate Macro? I might be taking that next semester (depending on if the opportunity presents itself) you're kind of scaring me now...lol

you'll be fine. idk if my teacher is the best. he knows what he's talking about and is a good teacher, but he flies through material. idk i've always found micro to be easier too. just a lot of opinion-type stuff in macro.

coltsmanic808

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no way Intermediate Macro is that hard. I took it last semester and it was a breeze outside of certain topics taking more time to sink in.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
MaclinandMCcoy wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:
BuckleyBoy wrote:

you'll be fine. idk if my teacher is the best. he knows what he's talking about and is a good teacher, but he flies through material. idk i've always found micro to be easier too. just a lot of opinion-type stuff in macro.

I prefer micro as well (I took Principles of Micro last semester and taking Principles of Macro now) seems a lot more calculation and straightforward analysis (hooray supply and demand curves) while Macro is also calculations and analysis but more of "oh this is Mankiw's theory and this is Krugman's theory and this is MBTL's theory and IG's theory etc...."
jrry32

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaclinandMCcoy wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:
MaclinandMCcoy wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:
BuckleyBoy wrote:

I prefer micro as well (I took Principles of Micro last semester and taking Principles of Macro now) seems a lot more calculation and straightforward analysis (hooray supply and demand curves) while Macro is also calculations and analysis but more of "oh this is Mankiw's theory and this is Krugman's theory and this is MBTL's theory and IG's theory etc...."

I enjoyed Macro. Wasn't too hard and I taught myself all the material. Was a lot of logic based stuff and memorization. Don't mind Micro either. Feel the same way.

I like Economics as a whole tbh. If you really think about the concepts, they actually make sense and it makes it easier to understand. Don't really feel that way with some other subjects.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
49ers4life52

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... being a freshman and getting the last dibs in picking classes really blows. All the science classes I needed for my major were taken already and I have no idea what to take now because everything is gone. I only have one class down at the moment and another wait listed. My adviser has been gone for like the past month so I have no idea when she coming back. Ugh...

^Kempes^
coltsmanic808

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers4life52 wrote:
Wow... being a freshman and getting the last dibs in picking classes really blows. All the science classes I needed for my major were taken already and I have no idea what to take now because everything is gone. I only have one class down at the moment and another wait listed. My adviser has been gone for like the past month so I have no idea when she coming back. Ugh...

You can always ask for an override.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers4life52 wrote:

if you're still a freshman, there should be a bunch of gen eds you can take yet

49ers4life52

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coltsmanic808 wrote:
49ers4life52 wrote:

Explain?

^Kempes^
49ers4life52

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
49ers4life52 wrote:

if you're still a freshman, there should be a bunch of gen eds you can take yet

Well the problem is a lot of the general ed classes I can't take yet because they require me to to pass my English class and stupid me had to take the two semester course English class( I totally regret that). So I'll have to wait till my first semester of sophomore year to take the rest of my G.E classes.

^Kempes^
49ers4life52

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers4life52 wrote:
coltsmanic808 wrote:
49ers4life52 wrote:

Explain?

Nvd...I found out what it is now. Might have to do this.

^Kempes^
BuckleyBoy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
BuckleyBoy wrote:

Man, this class i'm in right now is brutal. Its four 3 credit classes that are integrated. We basically have all of the workload of the individual classes, plus we are to create a business plan from scratch. Needless to say I'm mentally drained and Thanksgiving break can't come fast enough haha

kiltman on the sig

JMU Class of 2014

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 57 of 100

Jump to: